• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 4

Jamesthetaker said:
Following.
So how did the Ice Age Dopant research go? Weren't we trying to find some higher feats for Ice Age and hence use that for getting scaling higher for other Dopants since Weather has stronger ice powers.

Then I still want to bring up Eternal in Zi-O where he had that pocket dimension destruction feat. In Zi-O it is stated that Eternal was just brought from a timeline where Double lost. I never remember any information that stated Another Decade made him more powerful by many means. Another series like Guilty Gear has different endings while non canon are formed from the truth of characters' potential like with Baiken. Eternal also had no new weapons or powers either. So if Eternal is just from a possibility that means him appearing in Zi-O does not change his level of power.

ThreeDivisions said:
Then I still want to bring up Eternal in Zi-O where he had that pocket dimension destruction feat. In Zi-O it is stated that Eternal was just brought from a timeline where Double lost. I never remember any information that stated Another Decade made him more powerful by many means. Another series like Guilty Gear has different endings while non canon are formed from the truth of characters' potential like with Baiken. Eternal also had no new weapons or powers either. So if Eternal is just from a possibility that means him appearing in Zi-O does not change his level of power.
On top of that his memories which are the T2 Gaia Memories which were created by Foundation X the same company that was going to use the process known as the Gaia Impact to wipe of any humans that would not be able to use Gaia Memories. So their technology is no joke in terms of what potential it can do.

@ThreeDivisions It doesn't change much, though. I calc all of them and they doesn't yeld a better result. About the room feat i would have to ask an admin to help me with because i can't tell how big it is.

@Jamesthetaker

from this

8-A and 7-C are from Feat - Jashin 14's Casual Physical Power, I put Ace form as Low-End and Jack Form as High-End who fought against it.

and Low 7-B is from Feat - Royal Straight Flush Kills Jashin 14

bring it to a crt and make an actual thread for it. don't just add whatever into a profile even if it might be somewhat accurate, especially something as big as a tier 2 change

So we see that Extintion.Net (i will never learn the name), or at least Horobi was active since then. Now the question is, is the Horobi of the Daybreak Incident our Horobi?

Aruto just ignore Izu's instructions and show Vulcan that he is Zero-One. And the we get the amazing Flying Falcon's series debut. And Punching Kong... i feel a little meh, but that's because the form had the bad luck to share debut episode with FF.

Both Hiden Inteligence and A.I.M.S. know the intermition of Extintion.Net with the Daybreak incident, and that information get public. It would be good in the future that the public know how easy has this organization to create such a destruction?

We also see that a HumanGear can fight the reprogram with "Will Power", so Izu you just got hope to survive the reprogramming.

Next Episode we will see how a Manga Artist work with the HumaGears to make his work, Vulcan will get a new weapon (for the desing, it´s probable that is a gift from Aruto) and the fourth form of Zero-One: Flaming Tiger!

So... a question about the V-Cinema...

How Metal Build gets a Build Driver, and on top of that, how did he get Nebula Gas in the New World? The White Pandora Panel?

"How Metal Build gets a Build Driver"

Pretty sure Build kept it from the old world?

"how did he get Nebula Gas in the New World?"

Since Fullbottles are still a thing, Nebula Gas from the Old World should still work in the New World.

"The White Pandora Panel?"

Kept it from the Old World?

So Metal robe the Build Driver from Sento?

Also, the Nebula Gas comes from the Sky Wall, something that the new world should not have... If not that then where did he obtain TWO Tank Fullbottles?

And yeah, Sento and Banjou have the White Pandora Panel from the Old World, like we see it from the Cross-Z V-Cinema.

Akreious said:
"How Metal Build gets a Build Driver"
Pretty sure Build kept it from the old world?

"how did he get Nebula Gas in the New World?"

Since Fullbottles are still a thing, Nebula Gas from the Old World should still work in the New World.

"The White Pandora Panel?"

Kept it from the Old World?
- He robe from Sento's father that he introduce Rider System "Build Driver" and he send his minion to steal Hazard Trigger from Sento

- Yep, After event of Cross-Z V-Cinext, Nebula Gas still works for anyone who was Smash from the Old World including Team Build

Something about the scaling of Kamen Rider that need to be discussed:

1. First, Narutaki in Decade had showed the ability to summon Riders. While Diend summons manifestations of Riders via Rider Cards utilized in the Diendriver, Narutaki summons them by shifting dimensions, either transporting them to the dimension where his target (Decade) is or sending his target to their dimension as prey. PunchHopper and Kaixa were all killed in their respective series, yet they still alive in Decade, as they appear to be their original selves (similar voices and attitudes) and not alternate counterparts like the A.R Riders. Those Riders whom appeared are: PunchHopper, KickHopper, Kaixa, Ryuga, Ouja

All of them were able to take on Pre-war Decade, thus scale to eachother.

2. It seem like Drive characters AP are scaling from the movie D-Video Special: Kamen Rider 4. If that the case then alot of characters tier need to be adjusted:

Faiz and Sasword Riders get another supportive evidence for their upgrade above. Same goes for Dark Kiva and Baro.

3. If i remember correctly, someone once said that Decade movie (most noble is All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker) are canon due to the multiverse shenanigan. This mean that all Riders from Ichigo/1 to Kiva are scale to eachother due to them fighting in the Rider War.

Now, that's all i come up with. Feel free to discuss it and tell me if i missing anything.

Even with the movies being canon, we should still have a legend rider key for all riders because they don't all show 4-C levels of power in their own shows.

You right, if not then that will make the power scaling become extremely messy. But what about those other two? Do you have any opinion on them?

I'm apprehensive of cross scaling riders from different series. We must remember that not only is Decade technically a self contained series like every other installment, but Narutaki could have summoned those riders from any of the countless other universes.

The Riders that he summoned actually had similar voices and attitudes as their original selves, even if they came from other universes. Surprisingly, they were portrayed by the same actors in their own series.

Back