• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 4

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Question: Is it true that the void hax from Putotyra comes from his Medagaburyu? If that so then he always goes to void slash whenever he fight with it? And does EoS Eiji can controlling his Putotyra Combo? And finally, does his void hax bypassing type 8 immortality?
Bumping this

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Question: Is it true that the void hax from Putotyra comes from his Medagaburyu? If that so then he always goes to void slash whenever he fight with it? And does EoS Eiji can controlling his Putotyra Combo? And finally, does his void hax bypassing type 8 immortality?
1. Not exactly, Maki were able to did similar thing against Gamel too, it is the Purple Core Medals that granted him that.

2. Yes, actually he can do that in some of the earlier episodes.

3. I don't know, does void hax bypass type 8 immortality? It depend on how strong it is.

Eh, i don't know much about DAL though. What does her immortality type 8 came from?

Also, i'm had finished Gaim, so i will create a revision thread on Friday.

How strong it is then? Does it bring her from being erased?

Yup, just collecting all the feats and abilities around now.

Well tbh, aside that type 8 immortality she doesn't have anything great, an decent fighter but not good, her 4KM attack are easy to dodge, even her spatial slash are easy to dodge too

Alright then, gonna make him accessing his other random and full combos too

And now i need some cool pics for Eiji/OOO here #call Link and Blaze

That why wrote call Link and Blaze, our fellow KR supporters too lel

Also i'm using mobile and somehow can't upload a pic here lel

No, not for the page silly lel, but rather an fanarts for my upcoming match, i need it

Tho that render might be a good replacement for our current base and super tatoba combo in our page

Veloxt1r0kore said:
No, not for the page silly lel, but rather an fanarts for my upcoming match, i need it
Tho that render might be a good replacement for our current base and super tatoba combo in our page
Fanarts??? I think we can found them anywhare lol

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Also i'm using mobile and somehow can't upload a pic here lel
My problem about it, yes we can find it anywhere, but my mobile suck so i can't upload shit hence why i need it from the others

Dragodrextra said:
Evolto Ultimate Form powered by the whole energy of the Pandora Box.
Killbas said he can create Big Bang to destroy entire universe if Pandora Box is fully restored.
So Evolto Ultimate Form could be "At least 5-A possibly 3-A".
Don't forget that that was the same energy that fuse both Earth (dimension) with the use of the White Pandora Panel, same that Evolt use ti access to his Ultimate Form.

Kamen Rider Xross said:
Dragodrextra said:
Evolto Ultimate Form powered by the whole energy of the Pandora Box.
Killbas said he can create Big Bang to destroy entire universe if Pandora Box is fully restored.
So Evolto Ultimate Form could be "At least 5-A possibly 3-A".
Don't forget that that was the same energy that fuse both Earth (dimension) with the use of the White Pandora Panel, same that Evolt use ti access to his Ultimate Form.
So maybe it's Low 2-C. I don't know "World" in Build can count at the universe or not.

Jamesthetaker said:
Then Eiji does have a way to bypass that immortality then. But he still need to kill her in order for it to work.
PuToTyra can erase at the atomic level.

His sword can cut the fabric of reality.

Etc.

So maybe it's Low 2-C. I don't know "World" in Build can count at the universe or not.

Hmmmm.. I think we need CRT for this one....

Forgot to ask LinkSlayer on Facebook.

So I'll just ask him along with you guys here: Are untransformed state Key necessary?

I mean, those Keys are seldom used in combat, and I don't think they are "prominent" enough to warrant a Key.

I only mean for those that do barely any noteworthy combat feats by the way. Someone like Katsumi would be fine to keep it.

Never thought Putotyra void hax is that strong, also where the statement that Medagaburyu (its a axe not a sword btw) can cut the pabric of reality?

didnt know Putotyra was that haxy. I can only remember OOO as a haxless series with the exception of Super Tatoba's time stop

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Oh that, isn't that just an spatial manipulation? Like the scanning charge finish are cutting the space on you
Yeah, that true but what's the different? I only put it as minor instead of straight up Reality Manipulation.

Back