• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Amazons Season 2 Alternate Ending (0-7-0)

"Eventually the stars will fall. It's time for the stars to fall", Chihiro sang quietly sang to himself as he carried Iyu on his back. "My heart is beating so fast. Beating so fast. Those nostalgic moments. I won't forget them" He continued before stopping in front of a storage shed, hopping for the both of them to take a break.

"Chihiro," Iyu said as she was laid down, "I had fun," She quietly admitted before closing her eyes.

Chihiro took a deep breath before playing with Iyu's hair, "Are you sure there's no other way?" He asked, looking to Haruka who had been following them.

Haruka closed his eyes, "Your lysogenic cells are far too dangerous, you can't even control them. I'm sorry but you're a threat to everyone for as long as you live" Haruka said with a small hint of regret.

"I understand, all of this could've have been prevented if I never exited. Takumi, Kenta, Nagase... they would've had normal lives. My own mother... she's dead because of me-"

"You're wrong,"
Haruka and Chihiro looked at the direction the voice came from. Jin was blindly walking towards them. "What happened to your mom, that was my fault. It was wrong of me to blame it on you", Jin then looked directly towards Chihiro and smiled, "You're exactly like Nanaha," He said with a small tear coming from his eye. "Everything that happened these past few years were my fault. That's why I'll send you to your mother," Jin said said walking next to Haruka.

Chihiro then stood up, "Just know, even after everything... I'm going to try my best to live!" He said before walking towards the two only to feel something back his leg. Iyu slowly got up, leaning onto Chihiro to support her.

She stared at Chihiro's eyes, silently telling him her intentions in his fight. She looked at Jin and Haruka, "Targets... confirm,"

All four Amazons prepared themselves, "AMAZONS", they said as their fight began.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 2 Jin will be used and Haruka has access to his New Omega Form. All four are in peak condition and in character. Neo Origin is restricted

Alpha and Omega: 0

Neo and Iyu: 7 (Ixa, Divini, Magi, Mario, Pokémon, James, Jojo)

Last edited:
Hmmm... Haruka and Jin definitely has the edge in skill while physically, I think Chihiro and Iyu has the edge. When it comes down to it, I think Chihiro and Iyu will have the better edge over Haruka and Jin for a number of reasons.

First, assuming they all have the same protein levels, Iyu will aways have the advantage over Haruka and Jin based off the fact that she doesn't feel pain. When limbs start getting ripped off and people start getting impaled, Iyu will still fight like nothing ever happened.

Second, Chihiro and Iyu's teamwork is far better than Haruka and Jin's. Haruka and Jin has VERY bad blood with each other while Chihiro has been working with Iyu since the beginning of the season.

Third, if Iyu gets hurt enough, Chihiro has a very high chance of becoming Neo Origin which in my opinion is the strongest Amazon.

The only way for Haruka and Jin to win is if they somehow get Iyu to go insane or shut her down but that's likely not going to happen.

Last edited:
^^ wat said above
haruka and jin should have edge in skill and experience but chihiro and Iyu prob do have a physical advantage. Iyu and Chihiro should have better teamwork too

Neo Origin should one shot both jin and haruka (it has one shotted them before iirc)

Should I restrict Neo Origin? I kinda wanted this to be a recreation of what could’ve happened if Iyu was able to fight and they were all in perfect condition. But if Neo Origin proves to be a problem, I could alway restrict it

Alpha solo both of them and then kills Omega for being too slow and weaks
It's has been a while since I last saw Amazons. But Iyu and Chihiro being cooporative make me think they have higher chance winning than Haruka and Jin, who tend to mostly gone solo.
Count my vote for Iyu and Chihiro 👌

Back