• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Amazons: Alpha Revision

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Recently we had pages from Kamen Rider Amazons added to the wiki. Currently, Amazon Alpha's page is a bit off. Aside from some formatting and grammatical issues, there are some unwarranted keys here.

Despite Jin's fight with the Jellyfish Amazon, his stats between Season 1 and 2 do not differ unless its through the usage of higher protein amounts. Haruka and Chihiro, while not as skilled as Jin, are canonically stronger than Alpha. The reason for this is that Alpha is an artificial Amazon, whilst Omega and Neo are hybrid Amazons. They have more Amazon DNA, which is also why Omega and Neo have much greater regeneration compared to Jin, capable of healing injuries that would leave the latter incapacitated.

Alpha essentially makes up for this weakness in his skill and experience, which is why he was capable of keeping up against Omega despite being statistically weaker.

So here's my recommendation for his new stats:

Attack Potency: City Block level (Can kill Amazons capable of harming himself), higher with greater amounts of protein (Amazon Riders get stronger after they eat, capable of stomping or one-shotting opponents who were previously superior to them. After eating, Alpha could fight and defeat the Jellyfish Amazon, who could one-shot New Omega) | At least City Block level (Overpowered and killed Neo Alpha, who is superior to New Omega), higher with greater amounts of protein

Durability: City Block level (Survived an HP Round), higher with greater amounts of protein | At least City Block level (Shrugged off Neo Alpha's finisher), higher with greater amounts of protein

Key: Pre-Last Judgement | Last Judgement

But hold on. Season 1 Jin isn't quite the same as Season 2 Jin. As we know, he's blinded in the second season, as well as having a far less stable mental state. However, this isn't something that warrants and entirely new key. Instead, we should add this note

Note: In Versus Threads, the OP should clarify whether Season 1 or Season 2 Jin is being used in reference to his Pre-Last Judgement key. While the power levels may not differ significantly, Jin is blind by the time of Season 2, as well as having a much more unstable mental state.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
hmmmmmm, well in season 1 Alpha was comparable to Omega but in season 2 alpha straight up takes attacks and fights someone who one shotted neo omega who is superior to omega, IMO we should keep it as it is

A) You're straight up ignoring how Omega and Neo are canonically superior to Alpha. Season 1's battle was Strength vs Skill. Not anything we haven't seen before

B) The Jellyfish Amazon is a feat we can attribute to higher protein levels. Season 2 makes it clear that Alpha is inferior to New Omega

C) Pest Control only ever attained the means to fight Amazons as effectively as the Kamen Riders had once using the HP Round. No reason that Alpha should downscale that feat in Season 1

D) Claiming that Season 2 Alpha is "At least City Block level" makes no sense. His HP Round feat is from that season

A) You're straight up ignoring how Omega and Neo are canonically superior to Alpha. Season 1's battle was Strength vs Skill. Not anything we haven't seen before
Omega is stronger yes but the gap isnt that big since alpha can damage him just fine
B) The Jellyfish Amazon is a feat we can attribute to higher protein levels. Season 2 makes it clear that Alpha is inferior to New Omega
did jin ate before his fight with the jellyfish amazon? if so i agree with the OP

Omega is stronger yes but the gap isnt that big since alpha can damage him just fine
Thats what I'm saying, yes. Omega is stronger, but Alpha can keep up still. Alpha isn't comparable to Omega. Omega upscales Alpha.
did jin ate before his fight with the jellyfish amazon? if so i agree with the OP
He does actually, yes

I agree, the reason why I accidentally put Alpha’s AP at at least 8-B is because I completely forgot that he ate a pit before hand. And we know that Amazons’s AP drastically increase after they eat

The note is unnecessary. Just explain the mental state in the weakness section.

I see the revision was added, but I'm going in to fix the grammar. The page is still quite messy. Whoever added my revisions also failed to adapt what I included in this thread (ex. "Post-Series New Omega" isn't a thing)

Also lets remember that Omega's second form is NEW OMEGA. Not Neo Omega

Back