• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Another Kamen Rider downgrade :devilish:

What do you all think about baseline 7-D coming back?
Mod votes were only in favor of the thread.

The opposition only argued out of incredulity since the wiki standard accepts statements about dimensionality if the verse has prior context about dimensions and Kamen Rider has an absurd amount of context.
However, vaguer cases where a universe is merely stated to be higher-dimensional while existing in a scaling vacuum with no previously established relationship of superiority towards lower-dimensional ones (or no evidence to infer such a relationship from) should be analysed more carefully. In such cases where information as to their exact nature and scale is scarce, it is preferable that the higher dimensions in question be fully-sized in order to qualify.

Furthermore, higher-dimensional entities can also qualify for higher tiers when the verse which they are from explicitly defines them as being infinitely above lower-dimensional ones in power and/or existential status. An example of this being verses such as Umineko no Naku Koro ni. However, lower-dimensional beings being stated to be "flat" in comparison to higher-dimensional aliens is not necessarily grounds for assuming the latter has infinitely more power (For reasons outlined in the answer above), and thus, such scenarios must also be analyzed case-by-case.

what is the plan for gotchard ap when his profile would be made? So far the most noteworthy feat is the sun chemy creating a massive explosion in the clouds

What do you all think about baseline 7-D coming back?
Mod votes were only in favor of the thread.

The opposition only argued out of incredulity since the wiki standard accepts statements about dimensionality if the verse has prior context about dimensions and Kamen Rider has an absurd amount of context.
I got an upgrade that is gonna eclipse this one.

(Copy and Pasted from my thread since someone recommended me to ask about this here, hoping we can get some civilian matchups)

Hello everyone. I'm a short-time reader of this forum who had just created my account to try participating myself, especially to have fun in versus threads and all that good stuff. But since I'm new at doing this, I wanted to ask some questions regarding The Stars Of The Stars Of The Stars in his 9-B civilian key to those more familiar with him and debating and power scaling. While I know his profile wiki is up (and I've read it enough), most of the feats are for his Kamen Rider form. I may already have the answers to my questions (along with some questions overlapping with other ones in similarity) via the profile or from recently finishing the series, but I want to hear from you guys (and I'm not sure my answers are correct because I'm new to all this).

The Questions:​

• To what extent can he hold his own in a fight? While there were a good amount of off-suit fights, the show doesn't dwell on it much before they change into their Rider forms or retreat altogether. Notable fights I can remember are the ones with PunkJack, the Jyamato Riders when he's trying to get his driver back, Jyamatos during high school and Jiit.​

• Most of his feats of intelligence are from preparation iirc, so how would his supergenius intelligence fare in a no-prep time and no prior knowledge battle? The Buffa fight where Ace took the Vision Driver from him might be what I'm looking for, along with his over 2000 years of experience participating in the DGP, but I could be wrong.​

• Would some of his abilities also apply to Ace's civilian key (obviously the ones that make sense)? The ones I'm specifying are acrobatics and resistance to analytical prediction.​

• How formidable is Ace Pre-Yearning Arc in comparison to other 9-B characters (kamen rider verse or not)? Would he be good to support and debate for in Versus Threads?​

Not exactly related but still worth asking:​

• Are there any other noteworthy Riders in their civilian keys? Haruto Souma did quite well in that 9-B tourney and I'm particularly interested in Sento using his fullbottles in fights.​

Anyways, uhh nice to meet you all (even if I don't get responses).

(Copy and Pasted from my thread since someone recommended me to ask about this here, hoping we can get some civilian matchups)

Hello everyone. I'm a short-time reader of this forum who had just created my account to try participating myself, especially to have fun in versus threads and all that good stuff. But since I'm new at doing this, I wanted to ask some questions regarding The Stars Of The Stars Of The Stars in his 9-B civilian key to those more familiar with him and debating and power scaling. While I know his profile wiki is up (and I've read it enough), most of the feats are for his Kamen Rider form. I may already have the answers to my questions (along with some questions overlapping with other ones in similarity) via the profile or from recently finishing the series, but I want to hear from you guys (and I'm not sure my answers are correct because I'm new to all this).

The Questions:​

• To what extent can he hold his own in a fight? While there were a good amount of off-suit fights, the show doesn't dwell on it much before they change into their Rider forms or retreat altogether. Notable fights I can remember are the ones with PunkJack, the Jyamato Riders when he's trying to get his driver back, Jyamatos during high school and Jiit.​

• Most of his feats of intelligence are from preparation iirc, so how would his supergenius intelligence fare in a no-prep time and no prior knowledge battle? The Buffa fight where Ace took the Vision Driver from him might be what I'm looking for, along with his over 2000 years of experience participating in the DGP, but I could be wrong.​

• Would some of his abilities also apply to Ace's civilian key (obviously the ones that make sense)? The ones I'm specifying are acrobatics and resistance to analytical prediction.​

• How formidable is Ace Pre-Yearning Arc in comparison to other 9-B characters (kamen rider verse or not)? Would he be good to support and debate for in Versus Threads?​

Not exactly related but still worth asking:​

• Are there any other noteworthy Riders in their civilian keys? Haruto Souma did quite well in that 9-B tourney and I'm particularly interested in Sento using his fullbottles in fights.​

Anyways, uhh nice to meet you all (even if I don't get responses).
geats fought revice who fought someone with beat 3000 years of experience.(even tho a surprise(something new in the dgp) both at base forms keep mind revice a suit+demonpowers above physically fit(rides a normal bike everywhere if danger calls and get there fast ).also demons tired out the saber riders in stamina if i remember right at the start ace is still human sure he works out and trains but never superhuman. on that fight with revice/geats not only fight (tie) but fighting for the backpack which geats protected the fight . revice was brute forcing geats used a trick on the spot shooting the road sign for a mix-up
that moment with The Buffa fight where Ace took the Vision Driver from him Beroba has knowledge geats as his mom is his weakness of not thinking straight. with a rematch Niramu u could have won if mommy was not indanger

Sento using his fullbottles in fights. yea it all about hazard levels​

ps i think eveyone is on the discord or playing elden ring

geats fought revice who fought someone with beat 3000 years of experience.(even tho a surprise(something new in the dgp) both at base forms keep mind revice a suit+demonpowers above physically fit(rides a normal bike everywhere if danger calls and get there fast ).also demons tired out the saber riders in stamina if i remember right at the start ace is still human sure he works out and trains but never superhuman. on that fight with revice/geats not only fight (tie) but fighting for the backpack which geats protected the fight . revice was brute forcing geats used a trick on the spot shooting the road sign for a mix-up
that moment with The Buffa fight where Ace took the Vision Driver from him Beroba has knowledge geats as his mom is his weakness of not thinking straight. with a rematch Niramu u could have won if mommy was not indanger

Sento using his fullbottles in fights. yea it all about hazard levels​

ps i think eveyone is on the discord or playing elden ring
Well, thanks for your input. I'll keep waiting for other people's responses as they chill in discord and play Elden Ring I guess then.

I don't see this anywhere

I don't see this anywhere
I got some fragments of it here. Will check if there's full collection

A shameless plug for my question thread so that I can get more answers to get a possible matchup going.

Back