• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

74' Heroes - Kamen Rider X vs. Kamen Rider Amazon

SBA
Speed equalized.
Low 2-C versions used.

"Set Up!": 0
"A-MA-ZON!": 0
Inconclusive: 0

Kamen.Rider.Series.full.1161524.jpg

Source

I feel like X has more going for him based on abilities and the fact that if he uses the ridol, he's getting 2x in AP. Leaning towards Faiz's dad.

I think the GiGi and GaGa armlet combination can cover the 2x difference with X Special Attack. Amazon's supernatural willpower and pain tolerance should allow him to continue even if X brutalizes him somehow.

After skimming through their profile, it seems that X has durability negation moves and stat amps with Ridol, which are very useful. Based on their intelligence section comparisons, he seems to be a better fighter than Amazon.

Amazon has a slight advantage on the battlefield due to the fight taking place in the jungle, where he is most familiar. He also got stat amps to cover the Ridol 2x stat amp and supernatural will, which made him harder to put down.

From what I can tell, they are both familiar with each other's fighting styles, having fought together several times, so they are likely to be able to predict what the other will pull out.

Not voting yet because I don't know much about those two, but I can see this match is pretty close one.

Back