• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Specs Revision Part 10: OOO

IxaSaga2

He/Him
Toei has created a website that describes Kamen Rider forms, items villains, etc. Upon look at these, a ton of new abilities are showed that we didn't know about. A couple of Rider supporters have come together and compiled all the new abilities. This is part 10 of a massive revision that will go over their specs. Website. OOO's specs.

Okay, first of all, imo OOO's profile does not work with random combos and complete combos. He is a mix and match rider and jamming everything into those 2 is really confusing. I propose his abilities to be separate, similar to Build's. We can specify what abilities full combos give in the descriptions.

So I'm thinking it's gonna be like this: Human | Universal Rider Abilities | Medal Abilities (with semi-tabbers inside tabbers) | Putotyra Combo | Eiji Greeed | Super Tatoba

If we proceed with this format, basically everything needs to be moved so it'll be a lot more work. Of course if you disagree, we can just smash everything into the current format but I'm going to format this based on my proposed format.

Tier Revision:

9-B | Low 7-C |
At least Low 7-C | At least High 6-C, possibly High 6-A, higher with Ground of Rage and Lost Blaze

Low 7-C for defeating Luna Dopant BoS.

Keys Revision:

Keys: Bos (Episodes 1-16) | MoS (Episodes 17-38) | EoS (Episodes 39-48)
(So that we can actually differentiate BoS/MoS/Eos)

Speed Revision:

Apparently Kamen Rider Poseidon can swim at the Speed of Light.
And OOO fought him on land and in the sea (with ShaUta Combo). Both Births also fought him.
OOO and Birth upgrades to Speed of Light combat/reactions. OOO Ratoratah and possibly Tajador/Putotyra upgrades to FTL combat/reactions.
This doesn't work right now unless someone proves it.

Kamen Rider OOO:

Human:
- Summoning
(OOO can summon Candroids from the Ride Vendor)

Universal:
- Stamina:
The O Lung Circle supplies and circulates enormous energy to the whole body. Higher in Tajador Combo.
- At least Mid-Low Regeneration (The OOO armor has a quick regeneration function. He can repair light damage in a blink of an eye)
- Damage Reduction (OOO armor minimizes damage dealt to it)
- Resistance to Temperature Manipulation (OOO Armor resists low and high temperatures)
- Purification (Type 1) and Resistance to Fragrance Manipulation (The Nose Blocker purifies all toxins and other harmful substances)
- Enhanced Senses (OOO's Oak Quartz is a sensory organ that detects signs of enemies in an are of 10km squared)
- REMOVE Conceptual Manipulation
- REMOVE
the "minor" from spatial manipulation. OOO's weapon literary cuts through space.

Taka (Hawk) Head:
- Enhanced Senses
(With Taka Eye, OOO can identify a human 8km away and distinguish objects 0.02 mm close to him. He also has night vision and can see invisible enemies. His Taka Shield can detect the slightest movement vibrations of the atmosphere. He also has enhanced hearing)

Taka (Hawk) Head Brave (Tajador):
- Limited Self Sustenance
(Beak Shell stores Oxygen so that OOO can withstand low oxygen conditions)
- Higher Enhanced Senses (The Taka Sharp Eyes give OOO an improved ability to grasp three dimensional space and can detect enemies easily while he is flying. He has more than 3x the senses of base Taka Head)
- Extrasensory Perception (OOO is stated to have extrasensory perception)

Kujaku (Peacock) Torso:
- Statistics Amplification
(The Peacock Bracelets stores energy sent from the O Lung Circle. It can be used to temporarily amplify OOO’s punching power)

Condor Legs:
- Durability Negation
(If OOO hits his opponent with the Striker Nail, it sends an impact inside the opponent’s body)
- Statistics Amplification (The Feather Drive sends energy to the feet of OOO. It can be used to temporarily amplify OOO’s kicking power)

Kuwagata (Stag Beetle) Head:
- Enhanced Senses
(OOO can see 6km away and can have 360 vision. With his Stag Beetle Sonar, he can hear a footstep 10 km away)

Kamakiri (Mantis) Torso:
(OOO's Mantis shoulder and knuckles convert energy into power to his arms and swords respectively)
Note: Kamakiri's swords are good against Danmaku.

Lion Head:
- Enhanced Senses
(OOO's Lion Sonar gives him enhanced hearing and can hear high frequency sounds. He can grasp the topography and internal structures of buildings)

Cheetah Legs:
- Damage Reduction
(Cheetah’s ankle has a shock absorbing mechanism)
- Attack Boost (When Cheetah's speed is directed at an enemy, it can turn into power)
- Heat Manipulation (Cheetah's Ramjets generates heat and steam that feels as if the body is melting)
- Stealth Mastery (Cheetah's Ag Soles make it so that OOO's steps are muted)

Sai (Rhino) Head:
- Enhanced Senses
(OOO's Face Archer with the Sai Sonar can detect gravitational and vibration waves which makes him easily detect enemies from the air and underground)

Zou (Elephant) Legs:
(By lining up the Elephant Legs, OOO's leg strength and weight increases several times)

Shachi (Orca) Head:
- Enhanced Senses
(The Shachi Eyes has Night Vision and can sense vibrations in water. The Shachi Sonar can sense water vibrations and movements in water)

Unagi (Eel) Torso:
- (Add) Electricity Manipulation (Unagi's electricity has the same power as lightning bolts)

Tako (Octopus) Legs:
- Body Control
(OOO's octopus legs can change it's cartilage tissue so he can move them like a mollusk)
- Damage Reduction (OOO’s octopus legs are made of tissues that absorbs external shocks)
- Flight (OOO can swim through the air)

Cobra Head:
- Enhanced Senses
(OOO’s vision is 2x that of a humans and can detect enemies with infrared rays. It also has night vision and can detect enemies even if they are hiding)

Kame (Turtle) Torso:
- Energy Barrier

Range: Burakawani’s Shell can extend up to 10 meters.

Wani (Crocodile) Legs:
-
Purification Type 1 and Attack Reflection (The Caiman Drive can detoxify toxins and excretes them the same way it entered the body)
Stamina: Wani's armor prevents fatigue even when the body is overworked.

Putotyra Combo:
- Higher Heat Resistance
with Ancient OOO Armor
- Resistance to Electricity Manipulation with Ancient OOO Armor
- Statistics Amplification (OOO’s Triceratops Gauntlets can amplify energy sent from the Line Drive)
- Limited Durability Negation/Piercing Damage (OOO’s sharp claws can tear through the bonds of Cell Medals)
- Vibration Manipulation (OOO’s roars can become shock waves that damages the opponent)
- Enhanced Senses (OOO can see ultraviolet lights and Infrared Rays with the Ptera Eyes. With the Amber Quartz, OOO can detect signs of life within a 15km radius. With the Aerodactyl Shield, OOO can detect flows in the atmosphere as well as movements of air currents)

Super Tatoba:
- Absorption
and Damage Reduction (OOO's Supreme Armor can absorb external energy such as heat and electricity to reduce damage. The Batta Legs have a strengthen impact absorption and repulsive force)
- Statistics Amplification (OOO's Batta Heel Pin converts energy and amplifies it into leg strength)
- Attack Boost (By directly pouring energy produced by O Lung into the Tora Claw Solid at the same time of attack, OOO's power can explosively increase)

Kamen Rider Birth:

Base:
(The Birth System stores and amplifies surplus energy when Birth is in an emergency situation. Birth’s Protect Matter system enables Birth to double his defense whenever he uses a cell medal)
- Damage Reduction (The Birth Tech Guard has shock absorption)
- Purification Type 1 and Resistance to Fragrance Manipulation (The Birth Intake filters and detoxifies most poisonous gases that exist in nature as well as toxins that are man made)
- Information Analysis (The Hound’s Nose Gear can determine the presence of toxic gases and hallucinogenic components. The U Flasher is where various types of visual information are analyzed and integrated. The Master Server is an organization that reads thoughts and intentions from the wearer’s brain waves, analyzes data from enemies, processes information, monitors physical functions and provides combat support. The Multiband Echo can match voice print patterns)
- Enhanced Senses (The U Flasher is equipped with multiple visual sensor groups such as RGB Cameras, Infrared rays and Geomagnetic sensors. Birth’s Multiband Echo can hear ultrasonic waves up to 30,000 Hz.)
- Limited Durability Negation/Piercing Damage (Birth’s Drill Arm can break the bonds between Cell Medals)
- Surface Scaling with Caterpillar Legs
- Summoning (Birth can summon his weapons by inserting cell medals into the Birth Driver. He can also summon Candroids from his Rider Vendor. By inserting 1000 cell medals into The Birth Driver, he can summon CLAWS: Scorpions)

Birth-Day:
- Statistics Amplification (Birth-Day’s power can be amplified if more cell medals are inserted into the Birth Driver)

Last edited:
Putotyra Combo:
- Durability Negation (OOO’s sharp claws can tear through the bonds of Cell Medals)

"tear through the bond of Cell Medals" is kinda too vague for DN dont you think ?

I think that can be counted as piercing damage instead durability negation

Also no extended/further explanation on the void/EE things on Putotyra?

I think Cell Medals are immune to physical damage and Putotyra can break them.

I agree with the revisions. The whole “tearing the bonds” thing is up for debate though for more knowledge OOO watchers

I'll provide context as an OOO watcher

Essentially, Greeed and Yummies are made up of Cell Medals so what Putotyra's specs are saying is that OOO's claws are capable of breaking the bonds that are formed through Cell Medals

With that in mind, make your cases

I had watched OOO back then but my memory are hazy so i might forgot one or two details. Regardless, most of this look fine at a glance, but there are few things i want to say:

Keys: I don't object this but keeping BoS/MoS/EoS still sound better, in my opinion.

Speed: Disagree, there isn't much evidence to Speed of Light so it won't work.

Conceptual Manipulation: I agree with remove this for now, but Legend Rider has nothing to do with it. I'm gathering evidence for this in the future.

As for breaking the bonds of Cell Medals, i'm neutral about it because it could be either piercing damage or limited durability negation.

Last edited:
Keys: I don't object this but keeping BoS/MoS/EoS still sound better, in my opinion.
That's the problem. Without clarification, people won't know exactly what each point is
Admittedly, this is like, the only speed feat you can actually find from OOO, so it's not like there's anything going against it

Also one more thing I wanted to talk about. The reason 7-C MoS OOO isn't viable is because the calc for that comes from the literal finale of the show. That was something talked about in chats, but it's good to bring up here

Nah, we won't be having Tier 8 OOO since he's got a Low 7-C scaling feat early on. I do think heat based feats like the river one also are less valid as of late IIRC

I had watched OOO back then but my memory are hazy so i might forgot one or two details. Regardless, most of this look fine at a glance, but there are few things i want to say:

I think we can do a BoS (Episodes 1-16) | MoS (Episodes 17-38) | EoS (Episodes 39-48) then.
The CSM page translates to SoL Poseidon too and that's from an official toy from Toei. I don't remember the scene but I remember OOO ShaUta fighting Poseidon in water so if Poseidon is only SoL in water then OOO should at least get SoL combat/reactions.
Conceptual Manipulation: I agree with remove this for now, but Legend Rider has nothing to do with it. I'm gathering evidence for this in the future.
huh, I thought it was from OOO x Den-o.

For the Dura Neg thing, for Yummies specifically, I think its Dura Neg but idk about other things. I think it might be limited dura neg then.

huh, I thought it was from OOO x Den-o.

For the Dura Neg thing, for Yummies specifically, I think its Dura Neg but idk about other things. I think it might be limited dura neg then.
It is from OOO x Den-O, so it's still Legend Rider (aka non-canon for those not informed of the Kamen Rider scaling page)

Whether or not this ends up being viable for Concept Manip, it won't apply to canon OOO

Last edited:
If I remembered correctly. Desire is the force that drive everything in OOO universe. Everything exist to fulfilled desire or something along those line. And we do saw that people who have their desire destroy just get EE.

OOO's conceptual manip come from the whole desire mumbo jumbo in the mainstream, Legend Rider stuff has nothing to do with it, at best it would be supportive evidence. I suggest removing them for the time being as there isn't an solid explanation yet.

Ah, alright. We'll remove it now and wait for your thread later. Currently, it's only reasoning comes from Legend Rider

I agree with everything.

But why is EoS Eiji High 6-A?

I could cover a potentially different high end OOO tier for the keys that aren’t the first one, but I believe that should be saved for another thread

For Speed

Due to our current standards regarding travel/flight speed (Near the bottom of the speed page) equaling reaction speed. You need to provide evidence that he can actually fight while swimming at the speed of light. And no, just fighting while underwater is not enough because it doesn't prove he was actively moving at that speed exactly.

Currently this would just be Speed of Light travel speed (While swimming, he can reach the speed of light)

Kamen Rider OOO

* Universal

Why would it be Mid-Low? It simply says it has a quick healing ability which would only give him Low unless you have feats that suggest higher levels?

* Gorrila Torso | * Kame (Turtle) Torso

I don't think these are Attack Reflection, since it's not actually reflecting the attack, it states that it's defensive enough to bounce off attacks. This is basically saying if someone ran up to it with a weapon, it would bounce the attack off because it's so durable. This isn't Attack Reflection as in, it's actively reflecting attacks because it can. If someone with superior power ran up to it and hit it, the attack wouldn't bounce off because it's defensive power wouldn't stand up.

For example, you wouldn't give a stone/steel wall Attack Reflection simply because a person throws a blade and do to not being strong enough, it bounces off the wall.

Other than that everything else seems fine.

For Speed

Due to our current standards regarding travel/flight speed (Near the bottom of the speed page) equaling reaction speed. You need to provide evidence that he can actually fight while swimming at the speed of light. And no, just fighting while underwater is not enough because it doesn't prove he was actively moving at that speed exactly.

Currently this would just be Speed of Light travel speed (While swimming, he can reach the speed of light)
I went back to see the fight and Poseidon was on the defensive only blocking OOO's attacks (Although it was pretty fast). We never got to see Poseidon's swimming speed unless I missed something so I think OOO's speed remains at what he has now.
Kamen Rider OOO

* Universal

Why would it be Mid-Low? It simply says it has a quick healing ability which would only give him Low unless you have feats that suggest higher levels?
Haven't seen OOO for a while but i'm pretty sure he received large scars and bullet wounds before and it regenerated. I'll have to see if other supporters remember any.
* Gorrila Torso | * Kame (Turtle) Torso

I don't think these are Attack Reflection, since it's not actually reflecting the attack, it states that it's defensive enough to bounce off attacks. This is basically saying if someone ran up to it with a weapon, it would bounce the attack off because it's so durable. This isn't Attack Reflection as in, it's actively reflecting attacks because it can. If someone with superior power ran up to it and hit it, the attack wouldn't bounce off because it's defensive power wouldn't stand up.

For example, you wouldn't give a stone/steel wall Attack Reflection simply because a person throws a blade and do to not being strong enough, it bounces off the wall.

Other than that everything else seems fine.
Changed.

I went back to the movies and found out some more things.
- Tako has Flight apparently
Edit: Somehow forgot Kame had energy barrier.

Last edited:
For Speed

I went back to see the fight and Poseidon was on the defensive only blocking OOO's attacks (Although it was pretty fast). We never got to see Poseidon's swimming speed unless I missed something so I think OOO's speed remains at what he has now.

When OOO and Poseidon fall into the water, Poseidon attacks OOO by swimming away and circling back to hit him directly two times, which proves he can react to change directions whilst swimming rather than just go in a straight line. And to clarify, this isn't him simply turning his body, he straight up swims away and back. I think because of this, it can be proven the combat speed and reactions are viable for SoL

When OOO and Poseidon fall into the water, Poseidon attacks OOO by swimming away and circling back to hit him directly two times, which proves he can react to change directions whilst swimming rather than just go in a straight line. And to clarify, this isn't him simply turning his body, he straight up swims away and back. I think because of this, it can be proven the combat speed and reactions are viable for SoL
That doesn't prove he's swimming at exactly the speed of light at that time. Unless his default speed in the water is light speed, you'd need evidence that he reached that speed when he was in the water. An example, I'm stated to be capable of running at light speed. This doesn't mean every time I run, I'm moving at said speed. The same goes for this swimming speed, it's how our standards for travel speed scaling to combat reaction speed are.

However, I'm not expert nor really knowledgeable on this verse. Sir Ovens seems fine with the speed update though. If the characters were fighting seriously in the water then I guess it's fine since there would be no reason for him to swim slower, especially when trying to defeat the other.

However, I'm not expert nor really knowledgeable on this verse. Sir Ovens seems fine with the speed update though. If the characters were fighting seriously in the water then I guess it's fine since there would be no reason for him to swim slower, especially when trying to defeat the other.
I can confirm the characters were both fighting seriously at that moment.

Thank you for looking this over. Same to you, Ovens

Back