• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Specs Revisions Part 9: Decade/Heisei Phase 1

Teoi has created a website that describes Kamen Rider forms, items villains, etc. Upon look at these, a ton of new abilities are showed that we didn't know about. A couple of Rider supporters have come together and compiled all the new abilities. This is part 9 of a massive revision that will go over their specs. Website Link. Decade's Page

This will also be an overview to the previous riders we have covered, going over what we have missed.

Base Form
  • Resistance to Extreme Temperatures and Absolute Zero (The Divine Armor can withstand temperatures varying from -273℃ to 6000℃)
  • Resistance to Explosion Manipulation (Crosscoutered Ultimate Kuuga’s finishers)
  • Limited Flight (Can float by blowing microwaves from tesla bands attached from each limbs)
  • Sound Manipulation (Can shoot his screams as high-frequency bullets)
  • Light Manipulation (Can fire light bullets from the Ridebooker)
  • Limited Water Walking with Machine Decader (The Machine Decader can drive on top of water)
  • Addition to Enhanced Senses (Can detect sounds in 10km radius)
  • Immortality Negation (Type 1, 2 and 8) (Can kill Undeads similar to Blade)
  • At least Class M, likely Class G LS (Far stronger than Kamen Rider Kiva and Ixa.

Rider Abilities:

• Vibration Manipulation, Damage Reduction, Information Analysis, Mind Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Low-Mid Regeneration, Limited Radiation Manipulation, possibly Durability Negation, Smoke Manipulation, Electromagnetic Manipulation, Limited Black Hole Creation, Superhuman Willpower, Damage Boost through Gravity Manipulation, Transmutation, Aura, Empathic Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Limited Non-Physical Interaction, Weather Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Paralysis Inducement, Extrasensory Perception, Fear Manipulation, Information Analysis, Self-Sustenance (Type 1), High-Mid Regeneration Negation (Through his Rider Cards, Decade has access to the powers of every Rider before him)
  • Resistance to Acid Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Mind Manipulation Sleep Manipulation, Absorption, Deconstruction, Density Manipulation, Fragrance Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Existence Erasure, likely Matter Manipulation, Limited Resistance to Transmutation, Gravity Manipulation, Cosmic Radiation, (He should similarly have the resistance of previous Riders)
  • MFTL+ via amps (Axel Form multiplies the user’s speed by 1000x)

Complete Form:

• Soul Manipulation and Deconstruction (Can burn the body and soul of the wicked who looked at the armor)
  • Immortality Negation (Type 4), Deconstruction through Heat Manipulation, Pseudo-Flight through Density Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Enhanced Fear Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Has all the resistances of every main Rider final forms from Kuuga to Kiva)
  • Resistance to Fire, Plasma, Matter Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement (Has the resistances of every main Rider final forms from Kuuga to Kiva)
  • At least Class P LS (Far stronger than his base form and Emperor Kiva)
Base Form
  • Resistance to Extreme Temperatures and Absolute Zero (Like Decade, his Divine Armor can withstand temperatures varying from -273℃ to 6000℃)
  • Resistance to Explosion Manipulation (Scales to Decade who crosscoutered Ultimate Kuuga’s finishers)
  • Spatial Manipulation (His Rider Card Holder is an infinite holder of Rider Cards, due to a connection with the Klein Bottle)
  • Limited Flight (Can float by blowing microwaves from tesla bands attached from each limbs)
  • Elemental Manipulation (Earth, water, winds, fire, light and darkness) (The Diend Belt is stated to contain the elements listed above)
  • Enhanced Senses (His vision and hearing are the exact same as Decade’s)
  • Sound Manipulation (Can shoot his screams s high-frequency bullets)
  • Light Manipulation (Can fire light bullets from the Diend Driver)
  • At least Class M, likely Class G LS (Comparable to Decade)

Complete Form
  • Soul Manipulation and Deconstruction (Can burn the body and soul of the wicked who looked at the armor)
  • At least Class P LS (Far stronger than his base and comparable to Complete Decade)

Replace Resistance to Explosion Manipulation to Resistance to Temperature and Fire Manipulation
Can ignore durability to an extent by targeting the insides of an opponent
Weakness: His sealing markers become less effective the stronger his opponents are.

Intelligence Upgrade to Agito (Was capable of mastering G3-X before Hikawa did, Hikawa being a highly trained police officer who had used the G3 suit before. Has mastered many types of weapons without previous knowledge of how to use them)

Possibly Intelligence Upgrade to Gills (Has fought alongside and against Agito and G3 and has beaten them a handful of times)

Supersonic Speed Upgrade for all Riders (Fought against the Jackle Unknown , who kept up with the Machine Tornador's Slider Mode)

Intelligence Upgrade for Ryuki and Knight (Has become a fairly skilled fighter by the end of the series. In the movie, Kamen Rider Ryuki: 13 Riders, Ryuki and Knight fought everyone other rider simultaneously despite the massive numbers disadvantage. In an alternate ending, Ryuki even defeated every Rider by himself.

FTL upgrade to Faiz Accel (Axel Form multiplies the user’s speed by 1000x)

All Riders should have Extremely High stamina (Every Rider fought non-stop for a week with minimal sleep

Blade and Garren should have Attack Reflection due to Metal Trilobite and Stone Tortoise due to their bodies's durability increasing to the point where attacks bounce off them.

All Riders should gain Resistance to Fear Manipulation due to them either fighting against or alongside Kiva, who can passively emit fear into his enemies
Final Zanbat Slash's multiplier is now at least 240x, putting the attack at Large Star Level.
Change all "Several dozen times" statements to "Several tens of imes"

Oma should have MFTL+ speed via speed amps

Last edited:
It should also be noted that Decade and Diend's stuff here will also be added to their Neo pages (as for the Phase 2 Heisei abilities, those'll be tackled too for Neo, but one thing at a time)

Diend should also has Statistics Amplification since he has Cards such as "Blast". Complete Form for Decade should also include the Final Form abilities of the previous Main Riders. Faiz's stuff may still be a case of having to get calcs done, but the 1000x amp is still legit

Everything here looks great

Decade's temperature resistance should also be resistance to Absolute Zero since the lowest temperature it can withstand is the mark for Absolute Zero.

I'll look over everything else later.

About Kiva's part. Does his multiplier AP need to be recalculated? I remember BERRIES used the 2x4x8 (64) method, but it's actually 2x2x2 (8)

Addition to Heisei Phase 1 revision:

Kamen Rider Kuuga or anybody with Resistance to Explosive Manipulation should be changed to Resistance to Heat/Fire instead. This is because explosion are force similar to punch or kick so it's just durability feat.

I will look at other things later.

Yeah it does. I feel as if there's some feats I can recall that are significantly higher than his bullet dodging feat, but we'd need to search

We'll have to look over some of the speed feats for more impressive Gurongi. Worst case scenario if that doesn't give us anything, higher ratings will get "At least Supersonic" and so on.

About Kiva's part. Does his multiplier AP need to be recalculated? I remember BERRIES used the 2x4x8 (64) method, but it's actually 2x2x2 (8)
Yes and no, this is for the ZanBat Sword right? The demon stones that Kiva uses will still give him 8x AP, but considering how you said the ZanBat Sword’s multiplier is the highest in the series, it’d be higher than the Demon Stone Aoshi, which multiplied Kiva’s power by several dozen times, at least 36x.

So it’s actually be 2x2x2x36 (288). This might be wank again on my part. What do you guys think?

Also, the 64x part comes from the 2x2x2x8, by scaling the ZanBat Sword to the Jet Black Demon Stone

Yes and no, this is for the ZanBat Sword right? The demon stones that Kiva uses will still give him 8x AP, but considering how you said the ZanBat Sword’s multiplier is the highest in the series, it’d be higher than the Demon Stone Aoshi, which multiplied Kiva’s power by several dozen times, at least 36x.

So it’s actually be 2x2x2x36 (288). This might be wank again on my part. What do you guys think?
Wait, im confused. Where does number 36 came from? "dozens" could be any number from "2" above.

Dozens means 12 and above and several is anything above 2. So several dozens would be 36
So i checked the original japanese describtion of Blue Demon Stone. It didnt used "several dozens time", it used "several tens time" (数十倍).

キバの鎧を纏うものが持つ「魔皇力(まおうりょく)」を数倍から数十倍に増幅する効果がある。

"it has the effect to amplifies the demonic energy that Kiva armor has from several times to several tens times."

Oh, so the multiplier would be 2x2x2x30
Well, this probally only applicable to Final Zanbat Slash, since Darkness Moon Break's describtion said it only got amplified by 3 Demon Stone in Kiva's Hell Gate, not including the Blue Demon Stone on Kiva Persona

Okay, we could do Large Planet Level+, Dwarf Star Level with Demon Stones and Imperial Armor, Large Star Level with the Final Zanbat Slash.

Since the multiplier is now at least 240x

Addition to Heisei Phase 1 revision:

Kamen Rider Kuuga or anybody with Resistance to Explosive Manipulation should be changed to Resistance to Heat/Fire instead. This is because explosion are force similar to punch or kick so it's just durability feat.

I will look at other things later.
The problem is that we do see how Kuuga's explosive mark work. And it's pretty explicitly cause the opponent to blow up from the inside out via his Sealing Energy rather than external force

One things we need to discuss : do we give original riders the abilities that performed by Decade forms and Diend's summons ? If we do then Pegasus Kuuga and Ixa will have Sub-Relativistic reaction speed for being able to shoot Clock Up users. (i'm excluding Psyga because feel like he just tag along with Ixa and only shoot Kabuto when Ixa already got him down)

The problem is that we do see how Kuuga's explosive mark work. And it's pretty explicitly cause the opponent to blow up from the inside out via his Sealing Energy rather than external force
Forgot to mention this, but Kuuga will get “Can Ignore Durability by targeting the insides of his opponents”
One things we need to discuss : do we give original riders the abilities that performed by Decade forms and Diend's summons ? If we do then Pegasus Kuuga and Ixa will have Sub-Relativistic reaction speed for being able to shoot Clock Up users. (i'm excluding Psyga because feel like he just tag along with Ixa and only shoot Kabuto when Ixa already got him down)
We could do possibly Sub-Relativistic

No, we shouldn’t

Decade used Pegasus Kuuga’s powers because he didn’t have a speed amp so he relied on enhanced senses to pull him through instead to shoot the Worm

Ixa was a Summon by Diend and we don’t scale Diend Summons to canon Riders

Also keep in mind that if we did the above, then Axel scales to Clock-Up’s speed, and given what we’ve seen of what Base Faiz can react to, this is likely massive downplay

Do note that the marks can go away if you have an higher AP value

Doesn't matter since Kuuga can just spam the finishers again
That only because Sealing Energy is a thing. People who don't have Sealing Energy just get disintegrate like that one Grongi clone.

I'm talking about Resistance to Explosion in general not just Kuuga. If Kuuga explosive mark work different from conventional type we seen then it should be discuss later.

Sometimes people use different things other than heat/fire for the explosions so we need to take note of those as well.

Yes, but explosion are just force + heat/fire and resist the former make sense so every Riders with Resistance to Explosion should be replaced.

So, I relooked at Kiva's stats, and here's his AP:

Emperor Form is 5-A (575.7 Yotta), High 5-A with amps (At least 86 Nina; 5x via Imperial Armor and at least 30x via Demon Stones) and the Final ZanBat Slash is Low 4-C (At least 11 Tena; At least 240x)

DoGaBAKi Emperor would be 5-A+ (At least 5757 Yotta), High 5-A with amps (At least the very least 860 Nina) and 4-C wih the Final ZanBat Slash (At the very least 110 Tena).

So all the ratings would remain the same, just the value of the amps are lower and the FZS is a lot higher

that’s if we want to go for the lower end for the demon stones, since they say “several tens of times”, 30x is the lowest we can go.

if we want to say 40x: Base Emperor with amps is 115 NinaTons, FZS would be 36 TenaTons.

Emperor DoGaBaKi would be at least 1.15 TenaTons and the FZS would be at least 360 TenaTons.

So nothing much really changes other than FZS getting a “+” when in DoGaBaKi.

Although, if we do go over 40x, then there’s going to be a tier upgrade for the stones and FZS, I’m in leaning towards something like “High 5-A, possibly Low 4-C with amps, 4-C, possibly High 4-C with FZS,” but I’ll see what you guys think.

I forgot to add that Oma Zi-O should be MFTL+ via amps.

Other than that, is there any more things that need to be tackled? Cause I’ll be adding these now.

Although, if we do go over 40x, then there’s going to be a tier upgrade for the stones and FZS, I’m in leaning towards something like “High 5-A, possibly Low 4-C with amps, 4-C, possibly High 4-C with FZS,” but I’ll see what you guys think.
I'm fine with there just being solid ratings instead of "possibly" mainly because it's amps

Several tens of times could be anything from 30x to 90x. 30 and 40 keeps Kiva at Star Level while 50 or higher gives him a tier upgrade. But since there’s that likelihood that it is 30-40x, I think it’s best if we go “At least Star Level likely far higher, likely Large Star Level” or something along those lines. Although, I’m open to just having the multipliers be above 40

Back