• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Zi-O Over Quartzer Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
After several days break from Transduality, my mind come up with the Conceptual Manipulation stuff for Zi-O rider. I'll get straight to point and make it quick so i can continue my job with TD

So in Final Stage, after Barlckxs (Kagogawa Hiryu) obtains 7 Showa legend ridewatch give him the power to erase the entire Heisei era because he believes this era is the reason why he loses to our main protagonist (Such a loser) leading to a world where Ohma Zi-O,the embodiment of concept "Heisei", doesn't exist, a world where Showa era which should be end in 1989 expand to 93, making the Grand Zi-O that hold all of Heisei Rider history completely vanished. In addition, the "Heisei Rider series" itself is a concept outside of the story, cannot be handled within the framework of television. From that we can see Hiryu not only erase the era but also its very concept which should give him Conceptual Manipulation type 1 for erasing the general concept of Heisei including "Heisei Rider Series" concept that exist beyond the stories and to Sougo along with his friends, they would have resistance to Conceptual Manipulation type 1 for remaining exist even if the entire Heisei including it concept was erased, Ohma Zi-O High-Godly regeneration will be Concept and History regen.

So what is your thought?

...There is a problem with this scan.
This isnt a feat about "Heisei series" as a meta-concept of Kamen Rider.
This is simply talking about how "Heisei series" as concept that doesnt exist in-universe of Kamen Rider franchise, but rather a term that fans come up in real life to refer to the Kuuga-Zio era.
That is why the directors and writers just thought making the "Heisei series" the theme of the TV show would be really unfit. So they have to make a movie about it instead.

...There is a problem with this scan.
This isnt a feat about "Heisei series" as a meta-concept of Kamen Rider.
This is simply talking about how "Heisei series" as concept that doesnt exist in-universe of Kamen Rider franchise, but rather a term that fans come up in real life to refer to the Kuuga-Zio era.
That is why the directors and writers just thought making the "Heisei series" the theme of the TV show would be really unfit. So they have to make a movie about it instead.
Actually Mr Shirakura did said about the meta-concept of Heisei Rider in his twitter

Actually Mr Shirakura did said about the meta-concept of Heisei Rider in his twitter
On one hand, I am now confident the "Heisei Series" does mean the in-universe meta concept.
On the other hand...I dont know if Shirakura know what the hell he's talking about or not, when he mentioned Zi-O's main story (TV show) is a meta-fiction.

On one hand, I am now confident the "Heisei Series" does mean the in-universe meta concept.
On the other hand...I dont know if Shirakura know what the hell he's talking about or not, when he mentioned Zi-O's main story (TV show) is a meta-fiction.
Though he says TV and Movie use different methodologies so may be Zi-O Tv meta fiction work in the way we don't understand. Or may be he is refering Sougo's Toei-bye-bye-boom plan in kamen rider zio supplementary plan

Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 for Barlckxs seems okay.

Ohma Zi-O High-Godly regeneration seems okay.

As for Sougo along with his friends, did they feel anything, or did they just not bat an eye to the erasure?

And also can we just add Barlckxs and Another Ohma Zi-O key to Hiryu Another Zi-O or make a new profile for him?

And also can we just add Barlckxs and Another Ohma Zi-O key to Hiryu Another Zi-O or make a new profile for him?
Maybe we could make a new profile of him because the stage show is canonically set in an alternate timeline (Over Quarter). We already have a profile for Zi-O that covers his appearance in Over Quarter and stage show.

Also, put me down for agreement as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back