• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kama needs her assassin key. We don't really even need to update her powers, since they are basically on the same scale, she is just more casual now. She will be tired at At least 7-A, likely 6-C due to her D rank strength (I can link you the FGO wiki if you want). She also needs her independent manifestation class skill

I just need approval, then I'll go ahead and add this. Shiro, the original dude who made the page, has also endorsed this addition

Of course, I approve with this. Also she should get Independent Manifestation due to her Assassin self having it.

Btw, we should seperate the profiles for FGO Kiara and CCC Kiara, they are basically different characters from different timelines.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Of course, I approve with this. Also she should get Independent Manifestation due to her Assassin self having it.
Btw, we should seperate the profiles for FGO Kiara and CCC Kiara, they are basically different characters from different timelines.
The latter should probably be it's own thread, but yeah, I agree

Yeah no problem with this.

There's also this line on her extra bond

When the Gautama Buddha was reaching enlightenment, Mara tried to hinder that in various ways. It sent three beautiful girls to him (they were all Mara transformed), threw a plate of fire at him, rained stones and weapons on him, assailed him with monsters, heavy rain and wind......

So earth, weapon and weather manip?

In her case she's not just a Beast AFAIK

She's also a Goddess, so she should have one.

But don't all Beast have their own Authority?

Yeah she have authority as a beast

ÔùïMyriad Desire-Accepting Constitution EX

Originally, Kama/Mara was endowed with a high degree of diversity when it comes to shape and ability in order to answer the (worldly) desires of the multitude of humans inhabiting this world. This diversity has been sublimated into a more specific form by the addition of the nature of infinity known as the universe.

It is an authority that makes sure that each and every (worldly) desire inhabiting this universe is cuddled close together, pampered and corrupted. A theorem that, innumerable like stardust, there are freely customizable "all-accepting type selves".

Yeah, pretty much we agree with this, the rest of what Gin said about Kiara and Diinou about the authority would be discussed later

Authority thingy better be left to Authority Revision.

We'll discuss the nature of Authority and Authority scaling there (AFAIK Authority is a different chain from AP Scaling, and some people who have it aren't necessarily 2-A)

Makkurona said:
Tfw you proposed the same thread once but got ignored Ish sad
Sad truth here but...

The big names making Thread will get more attention.

Just compare how popular the Low 2-C Upgrade VS 2-A Upgrade.

Okay while this thread is not closed yet, i want to ask some questions. First, some of Kama's Skills are still missing in her profile. And, did she actually create illusion or just dreams?

I also want to ask something, isnt her ananga Ranga(non-existence physicology) form is only on her beast form? Because her ananga Ranga makes her merge with the universe.

No, Ananga isn't just her Beast form. It is state of Kama as a whole, Beast or not, because that isn't where it's coming from.

Illusion I believe. You can argue it's dream instead but the context of the word likely refers to the heroine just seeing stuff that truly isn't there.

That's not where Kama being Ananga comes from. Yes, she became universe by evolving from Shiva's burning but her being erased doesn't come from being the universe. It comes from the fact that she was burned to death.

Eh? Isnt after Shiva burned him, he merge with mara and the concepts of universe?

The usual Kama has a Kama/Mara proportion of 6:4. But when that ratio gets closer to Mara, this Saint Graph is awakened as a Beast. Kama got the body of the Universe, but that's similar to how the identical being, the Demon Lord Mara had the power of a boundless territory (Universe) in his hand. The greatest evil/disaster of "The Demon Lord of Lust connected to the Universe" being similar to "the god of love connected to the Universe". That is enough qualification to become the immature form of a beast that destroys people.

Mara has nothing to do with her being non-existent. She wasn't the Beast when she was burned, she was just Kama, even real myth says that. Ananga isn't the state when the person body is completely gone, not being the universe.

Real myth =/= fate, in here its stated that she was merge with the universe after he lost His body.

It's before, isn't it? You said it yourself. That's the point, her merging with the universe happened after she was burned to death. It's just her state of existence, with or without Mara, nothing in her profile says that Mara was the cause. Even when you summon her in gacha as Assassin, we know that we summon her after she was burned to crisp anyway, she should be non-existent.

Yes, after he burned to death he merge with Mara and the universe, i have said it, but even Astarte Origin can be summoned into chaldea whos inside her body is the universe.

I mean sure if he is non-existence, but His servant form he use vessel, while His beast form he merge with the universe.

Yes, final ascension only is likely 2-A, she got serious and has some power as a Beast at that point, but that only scales to Beast part. That doesn't matter because her 2 forms exist and those are at the tier 6 and 7. Her Beast form still uses Sakura, that's why she's Sakura face. She's still non-existent tho, but she can interact with the world with that manner.

Back