• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kale is a universe buster. 3-A upgrade. obviously...

Status
Not open for further replies.
soo.... kale just tanked a ssj blue kamehameha from goku with zero damage. then she proceeded to kick ssjblue goku's ass. guess we gotta make kale 3-A as well now.... yay...

Well I agree with this. However DBS upgrades have been halted until the end of the Tournament of Power so I dont know if whe should upgrade Kale at the moment.

this is pretty straightforward. in dbs, all you have to do is fight on par with blue goku to be 3-A. and kale just demolished ssj blue goku

Did anyone expect how effortlessly she defeated SSB Goku ? That is nuts...

Let's put this into persepctive . That was the very same SSB that is Leagues above the one in the Goku Black arc , and many times more powerful than the one that stalemated Hit, someone [who at the time] is stronger than Universe 6 Saga SSBKKX10

We are not suppose to upgrade or change any rating until the tournament of power is over regardless of how straight forward it is, Especially since dragon Ball super is bad when it comes to power scaling.

It's one of are rules.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Did anyone expect how effortlessly she defeated SSB Goku ? That is nuts...
Let's put this into persepctive . That was the very same SSB that is Leagues above the one in the Goku Black arc , and many times more powerful than the one that stalemated Hit, someone [who at the time] is stronger than Universe 6 Saga SSBKKX10
what did you expect? dbs (in my opinion) is the shittiest anime ever made. the writers are absolutely nuts. they hype up the audiece with ssj blue, but goku gets his ass kicked anyways...

the powerscaling in this show is absolutely ********. lemme guess, beerus is still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>.kale amirite? even tho ssj god goku (whos like hundreds of times weaker than current ssj blue goku) fought on par with beerus...

lastly, ssj2 goku tanked blows from kale (who was definitely not holding back) with no damage. even tho kale is stronger than ssj blue goku, therefore she is universe level. ssj2 goku just tanked attacks from a universe buster.... k

Wow.... You have a lot of negative opinions about Super.

Eh... Beerus held back a lot, and they explained Goku was on the lowest level of a god in that fight . So yeah...

super saiyan blue is supposed to be a lot stronger than super saiyan god. i think the writers forgot about that. at this point, super saiyan blue is an absolute joke. its bit reduced to just a regular ki powerup. nothing more.

and i know that beerus was holding back. but goku at this point is like thousands of times stronger than he was in the battle of gods saga. so unless beerus was using 0.000001% of his strength or something, this makes no sense.

and if kale is really 3-A, how did ssj2 goku tank her attacks with zero damage?

I know this. And yes, being 3-A like Julian said isn't that big of a deal in Super, which craps on GT and Non-Canon characters ( non-Xenoverse )

She was holding back too . Yes, i know it's weird. But the evidence is there . Despite that, he was still getting knocked around everytime she hit him [ I.E: A few punches, unable to escape her chockhold, then getting thrown hard enough to revert him in base form. Either that, or it's the ki blasts that reverted him to base. Either one is pretty legitimate . ] .That's why he referred to dodging her blows when he first transformed to SS2 . SS2 still scales to SSG , which would make her 3-A regardless.

what are you talking about? first of all, ssj2 doesnt scale to ssj god. where did you get that from? ssj2 is 4-B. ssj god is 3-A. they have nothing to do with each other.

second, there is absolutely no way kale was holding back. where did you get that from? why would she hold back? she was literally trying to kill him, why on earth would she hold back? if you want to defend this show, then at least give me some evidence for your points. tbh you're just making things up at this point. kale was not holding back. end of discussion.

why dont you just admit that this show makes zero sense lol

Almost everyone is being upgraded to 3-A after the revisions, including base Goku.

@Apprentice I get that u hate the show but please calm down.

ok. if its not too bothersome, could you list some the characters that are being upgraded to 3-A?

and btw, why is base goku being upgraded to 3-A?

@Apprentice. If you hate the show, don't watch it. Simple as that. Everyone is becoming 3-A post ToP anyway. This isn't contradictory in the slightest...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Apprentice. If you hate the show, don't watch it. Simple as that. Everyone is becoming 3-A post ToP anyway. This isn't contradictory in the slightest...
even if ssj2 goku is 3-A (i have no idea why), this still makes little to no sense because ssj blue is like quintillions of times stronger than ssj2. and kale is far stronger than ssj blue goku. so kale should be at least quintillions of times stronger than ssj2 goku. and ssj2 goku tanked blows from kale, who was not holding back.

Why are you putting numbers behind the transformations and where are you getting quintillions from.

because when ssj2 goku was still 4-B, ssj god goku was 3-A. and ssj blue is far stronger than ssj god. the difference between 3-A and 4-B is like 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x or something

So her effortlessly beating SSB , knocking him out the transformation with one of those ki blasts , and still having a lot of energy left after both of the forementioned feats ( as She fires off at least 30 of those ki blasts afterwards , meaning she definitely wasn't using FP , or wasn't going all-out ) puts her easily at 3-A . I feel as if we should forget about what happened with SS2 , however it might just be an messup from Toei [ Which isn't so hard to believe ] . However, we cannot forget how Goku was trying to dodge her attacks the entire time until he went Blue, at least after his initial confrontation.

i still find it hard to believe that shes holding back. i know that theres the whole "no killing" thing in the tournament but shes a completel psycho when she enters this form. kind of like broly. i doubt she would care about such rules.

also, why is base goku being upgraded to 3-A again?

last comment. i swear.

does nobody realize how ridiculous this show is??

goku obtain the super saiyan god transformation through this godly ritual, and has obtain god ki. he can now fight somewhat on par with the god of destruction beerus. then goku trains for years with whis and in the hyperbolic time chamber. on top of that, goku has obtained the ssj blue form, which is even more powerful than the ssj god form.

but all of a sudden, this random little shy saiyan girl who isnt even a warrior and never trains, obtains this random ass transformation and has the power to ragdoll ssj BLUE goku. goku is a saiyan warrior that has trained his ENTIRE life and died several times in order to become this strong. he went through hell and has obtain god ki. yet this random little girl can kick his ass now? am i the only one who thinks this is ridiculous???

i cant believe people are actually defending this show. i know that this is off topic and i apologize, but the fact that people are trying to defend this horrible show just boggles my mind.

@Apprentice Making a content revision thread just to bash a series isn't the intent of the board. If you have a legitimate concern, I'd post it here, but otherwise don't bring unnecessary hostility.

She was able to take on SSB Goku's Kamehameha in episode 100 like it was nothing and send him back to base, which is something I doubt something like the likes of 17 or Gohan could do, with 17 maybe matching it. Maybe Gohan isn't a 3-A. but she definitely is, and this is from the perspective of a non-fanboy.

This thread isn't locked, is it?

@Apprentice21 if you don't like it why did you even make a revision for one of it's Characters?.

Super may have it's flaws but it's still a great show in my opinion but if you don't like it, don't watch it and don't bash it.

This isn't some arbitrary upgrade, either. With Gohan, there was debate to how powerful he was, because it was arguable as to whether or not he was at SSB level. With Kale, there really isn't a debate to it. Adding SS Berserker's power isn't even really as much of an upgrade as it is an addendum. If so, why was Android 17 made a 3-A, when I doubt strongly that he would be able to do what Kale did.

This is not the time to discuss this, you can bring this up after the tounament is over.

And did you guys forget how wide Tier 3-A is?

17 could be half as strong as current Blue Goku and he would be 3-A.

Can someone close this.

Why do you have to wait until the tournament is over?

And you ignored my point, she was capable of doing something even he couldn't.

This isn't Gohan we're talking about. If no stats are allowed during the ToP, why even put Jiren at 3-A and not at "Unknown".

You clearly missed my point.

The difference between 3-A and High 3-A is basically Infinite so as long as no other character shows any Space-Time or infinite destruction feats they will all be rated as 3-A.

But given this is very controversial i agree that it should be closed.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
The difference between 3-A and High 3-A is basically Infinite so as long as no other character shows any Space-Time or infinite destruction feats they will all be rated as 3-A.

But given this is very controversial i agree that it should be closed.
Can the admins debate it then? Since this is actually a viable topic vs the inconclusiveness of the Gohan fight? She clearly demonstrated feats, and it would be inconsistent to not put her at 3-A.

She will be placed at 3-A but not until after the tounament of power is over.

That could be anywhere from now to 60 episodes from now.

Like I said, very inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back