• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kale is a universe buster. 3-A upgrade. obviously...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know that and this rule was made because after every episode someone made a thread trying to upgrade or downgrade someone and people even made Threads to try and upgrade people from just the next episode preview. Hell there are two Threads open right now about this same topic even tho we have a rule.

I don't know what about us waiting to avoid a massive influxes of threads is very inconsistent. Especially since in Super a characters power can do a massive change in one episode.

The reason I think it's inconsistent is because usually, the power level of characters doesn't shift dramatically.

Like, in the Gohan vs SSB Goku fight, it's not really conclusive as to whether or not he deserved the upgrade, as it is with most character upgrades that happen. I was under the impression that upgrading him wasn't allowed because we don't know his current power level, and so debates about it were useless. But with Kale and Caulifla, they were already scaled to Cabba when they demonstrated SS1 power. Previously, they remained at "Unknown," but changes were made to simply reflect their scaling to Cabba's level. Kale was shown in this recent episode to scale to SSB, clearly, unlike Gohan, who could not decisively be placed at that level.

I'm not saying that Kale isn't 3-A. She definitely is. What I'm saying is that 3-A Kale is but one of the many thing that will be revised in DBS by the end of the Tournament and as such it would be best to wait until then.

My argument still remains: Frieza was moved up on the "High Tiers" list, and Kale and Caulifla were already scaled to 4-B after the beginning of the arc. None of the other profiles in Super right now are inconsistent, including Gohan. Jiren was made a 3-A even though we don't know how strong he is, either.

Where just trying to keep the thread count down, the characters will go through a revision when the tounament of power is over. Some characters do crazy things like krillen fighting Goku or Gohan fighting Goku before his training, the characters can do one thing in one episode but literally next episode soothing different happens so we decided to make the rule so the threads would stop.

Julian... Kale has many implications of being on SSB Level:

- Tanking SSB Kamehameha with no damage

- Seemingly Goku transforming into Blue, without any indication of needing to in that fight. The others he had reasons because of strategical purposes, the reasons he trasnformed may be similar to 17's, in which he realized any other power wasn't enough.

- Hwer screams were enough to alarm Toppo, and were the main reasons Jiren went to fight her.

- Also the fact Vegeta was seemingly afraid, kind of lke Broly, throughout her entire debut.

Her being 3-A is scaling from Base Cabba, who is at SSG level.

However i agree that actual revisions should wait until said otherwise by the staff.

Well considering that adding 3-A to Kale is a small addition,perhaps it could be added now but im uncertain. We should wait for confirmation of a staff member.

Jiren just appeared and he was 3-A via a statement from Toppa who actually fought Goku and nothing contridicts that now can we please stop this discussion.

The characters will be changed after the arc and that's it. Why can't people wait?.

If he can become 3-A from a statement why can't Kale from a demonstration of feats? Gohan demonstrated no feats, by comparison.

It's not about waiting, it's about consistency, which every other non-controversial profile on the Dragon Ball page reflects. A lot of people rely on this site as a resource. Even if she isn't upgraded, a notice on her profile should say she will after the tournament. I still hold my stance that she should be upgraded, however, and I would argue that the general consensus isn't split by any means as to her feats being 3-A, unlike Gohan.

@LordGriffin1000 dude calm down. I know that the characters will be revised after the ToP. However Aeyu makes a good point that certain things have been changed in the DB profiles despite the fact that the rule was implemented.

Like I said is best if this thread is closed.

It's already known throughout the wiki that we are going to change them after. It's even a rule Discussion Rules to not make any threads.

All you guys half to do is wait and that's it!

I thought for a second Griffin you were debunking what i said. Yeah... Nothing contradicts it. Neither does Kale's implied capabilities. She seems far stronger than Blue currently . However, it is unclear how she would do against FP Toppo and Goku w/Kaio-Ken, but considering Toppo is alarmed by just the power behind her screams... Who wasn't anywhere near fazed when Goku went SSB... I am uncertain.

How would she do against Goku Black ? Based on current showings.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
@LordGriffin1000 dude calm down. I know that the characters will be revised after the ToP. However Aeyu makes a good point that certain things have been changed in the DB profiles despite the fact that the rule was implemented.

Like I said is best if this thread is closed.
I at least hope the admins will discuss it. If she is kept at 4-B without any explanation, it will give people who come here as a resource to have a reason to think that she's not as powerful as she is.

You all are free to discuss it on the Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread.

However, as stated earlier, all upgrades and content revision threads will be postponed until after the tournament so we can make sense of everything.

I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back