• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maybe Utsuro greatest challenge yet so far (Megumi: greatest your head, Utsuro just only get one match and that match is not fair) achachacha, shut up there.

The battle between three legged crows against the silver beetle, myth vs sci-fi, who would win!!?

-Post-revival Kakine are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Edo space station

-Range is 10 meters

-Win via anything!!!

23076-to-aru-majutsu-no-index-kakine-teitoku.c2906987bf57000096c5cb71f4bd8cc6
D054966305b8469187ddcf8d9a71cfc9

VS

• Inconclusive; 0

I wonder if Utsuro can absorb all the dark matter in the world, bypassing his regen.

But he doesn't prior knowledge on Kakyoin, so I'd say incon.

Nope. Stamina is outdated, it should be infinite. As long as earth exists, he shouldn't be able to become tired.

Why would he have stamina based on earth?

Is that a statement in the book or an assumption?

Utsuro is much more closer to zombie than immortal. He's a dead man who is immortal by earth's energy. He never slept for thousands of years in a prison which is enough for Kakine to just give up. He also never shown fatigue until Altana was negated. And neither is Kagura's mom.

He'll just scatter across beyond his capabilities when he do that. When earth is destroyed, Altana is released. It's 4-A energy, it will scatter him across the galaxy.

Kakine doesn't need to breathe. Its the Post-Revival form thats being used. He isn't biological, lacks any weakness related to it. And even one single sub-atomic particle of Dark Matter can rebuild the entire network again, its not based on "oh, he can reurn from being reduced to atoms", its based on "If theres a single particle of Dark Matter, I can reform a body and create a new army of me and DM beings."

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Survive, yes. Reform, I don't think so. And even then, he has no Self-Sustenance so he'll choke.
he can reform, as a long as DM exist he can recreate himself, there is no one kakine the network works individually too, he does not need air or anything other than dark matter

but if utsuro can't kill him this is a stomp

no he really could recreate earth with just DM with everything

BTW we are talking about kekine (evil) not beetle 05 right ?

edit: to be more clear if it's evil kekine used, it's in character for him to cover everything in DM and absorb it, if it's beetle 05 it's not in character for him to do that

as said above this is a miss match

if it's eveil kakine he will absorb the planet and win leading to stomp

if it's beetle 05 he will not absorb the planet, maybe he could incapacitate with raw DM mass or BFR him out of the planet with DM, any way it's either inconclusive or a stomp

Back