• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakine Teitoku vs Darquesse (2 votes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yomi Schwarz said:
Kakine's Conciousness is not shared on one body only.
Once she breaks her down in a macro quantum level and posseses one body the network can just disperse the body that is possesed to prevent her from spreading.
She doesn't actually even need the network though. It would just make it easier for her to spread. She could still see his consciousness and destroy or overtake his mind even without the network.

Monarch Laciel said:
She doesn't actually even need the network though. It would just make it easier for her to spread. She could still see his consciousness and destroy or overtake his mind even without the network.
Wont that only hijack one clone?

Yomi Schwarz said:
Andrew48 said:
Actually you can hijack the network, you just have to be the most "Kakine Teitoku" in the network. Beetle 5 was able to Hijack PR Kakine's adminsterative right and disintegrate him.
Hmm how does she overwhelm the network tho.Kakine can create and indefinite amount of clones with seperate conciousness as long as he keeps generating dark matter.
I dont see how she becomes significant enough to do that,I might need to do some research on my end.Pls excuse me for a bit
If he keeps generating dark matter clones, she just keeps spreading and taking over those clones one by one / thousand by thousand for eternity, making this inconclusive.

Or she makes a new body, sticks with that new body long enough to reach the point where she no longer requires physical form, and discards it altogether. And at that point, there's nothing any Kakine can do to her anymore.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Monarch Laciel said:
one clone (or even 1 scrap of dark matter) is all you need to be registered in the network, if you can mind fuse with Kakine you can hijack from there. Unless Kakine fractures his own network, which is unlikely and not in character, that's all she needs.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Monarch Laciel said:
If he severed the network, then yes that would hijack one clone. She'd need to use her non-possession related mind hax to destroy the rest of the network.

However, once she absorbs its consciousness she knows how to use all its powers. If they both have high regen, good luck taking her down. Ever. And even if he does, what then? She possesses another one of his clones and they repeat what just happened. And all the while, she's growing in power and knowledge, and eventually reaches a point where she doesn't even need her physical body, becoming a being of pure thought as her plan always was to. And at that point, he can't kill her, and she can use her existence erasing flames on a planetary scale.

Alright i'll go inconclusive for now (possibly final decision tbh) for reasons stated above

Im gonna discuss some stuff about kakine with the discord members.

Put it as inconclusive, but I'm leaning towards Darquesse.

He will kill her body, and then she will possess him and he has no way to stop it.

It's either they mutually annihilate, or Darquesse body hops between clones long enough to develop her powers to the point she doesn't even need a body, and then there's nothing he can do to kill her. But the events leading to that have too many unknowns.

Gargoyle One said:
Yomi Schwarz said:
To be able to kill Kakine.

You need to destroy all dark matter particles to completely get rid of kakine.
YOU WA SAYING
Paradox :^)

Though i wouldn't hold that much basis on that not a single one who actually knows something about to aru was present in that thread

we'll let that slide ofc

Gargoyle One said:
I think I know what you WON'T let slide.
Beast beating Fiamma :)
Actually,i am

To Aru is still quite pre mature in terms of power,a ton of god tiers are left in the dark and the 4 angels of christianity aren't even fully explored yet

LPSAD Fiamma was never fully explored and Level 6 shift accel is just in the horizon

An Upgrade will clear those L's

Lots are still to come :^)

Oh......

.....I can accept that.

Do you want to talk in chat? Been a while.

She probably knows how to do it, considering how her powers work, yes. Rips out the souls of half the planet and eats them.

But it's not something she'd ever done, so it's another one of those unknowns. She might do it after she possesses a clone, or she might not.

If it is possible that they keep going at each other without either one dying she would definitely do it at some point which might kill him (correct me if I am wrong).

If they just keep going at each other, as in she just keeps body hopping, then yes, chances are she will eventually win. Even without deciding to use a planetary death bubble, she would eventually reach a point where she no longer requires her body, and then there's no way for him to kill her while she can just keep growing stronger and developing new abilities.

But she also might just destroy all their minds, which would result in her own death as well, as all the dark matter bodies would be destroyed and she would go down with them.

Hence why I'm voting inconclusive, leaning towards Darquesse. There's too many things that could happen, and while several of them favour Darquesse, its not determinable

2nd match with the only one of the big 3 I haven't used and both got concluded. Nice

Glad to get that out of the way.

Now I wonder if I should make Kratos vs Kakine

I believe the Death Bubble would happen inbetween the time of Dying Light's end and her planetary life wipe, here's also the information on that. The context here is that it's a vision, not it actually happening:

• There was a blackness spreading across the city and engulfing the surrounding countryside, as if the grass and the trees were suddenly dying, as if all life was being snuffed out in a wave that spread out and just kept on spreading. Within seconds the land beneath them was dead.
I go inconclusive FRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back