• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakine Teitoku vs Darquesse (2 votes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darquesse looks at him and sees that he doesn't have any magic.

Darquesse is uninterested and atomises him.

Kakine reforms.

Darquesse is curious, but sees that he is still not using magic.

Darquesse says **** it and erases him.

Suddenly hundreds of Kakine clones come out of nowhere due to the amount of time she took to kill one.

One of them twists their hand

She melts

Gotta do better then that.

As stated on their page, they can deconstruct matter on a Macro Quantum level, the second highest degree of Matter Manipulation

His matter Manipulation is not entirely tied to Dark Matter

High level Espers within Academy City typically have matter Manipulation to that extent, such as Accelerator.

Kakine is capable of manipulating Dark Matter components with the twist of his hand and can break down other Matter to the same degree.

She can put people and logically herself back together from surrounding atoms as long as her brain isn't completely and instantly destroyed.

She could also tear apart his consciousness/soul.

And how do Esper powers work?

Atoms is Mollecular, not even Sub Atomic

Macro Quantum tells it to go home and be a family man

Point is that she's healed herself long enough to realise how dangerous he is and erase him

And even if he does kill her, congrats. There is now an angry Darquesse ghost possessing him.

Possessing who?

One Kakine?

Because his consciousness is divided within every single clone that he makes.

And her healing from atoms when Macro Quantum makes atoms look like a joke seems fishy

She overwrites the consciousness of whoever she possesses, and she had no problems destroying thousands of remnants consciousnesses, so a single divided consciousness isn't really going to be that much of a problem. Plus his page notes that he limits the amout of clones he makes anyway.

Point is that he tries to melt her, and she pulls a bunch of unmelted atoms from around her to replace the atoms that have melted long enough to tear his soul apart / erase him.

Also, I want proof that his first move in combat is to "twist his hand" and sub-atomise his opponents, seeing as if he just did that in every fight I very much doubt all those attacks of his listed would exist. Not much need to make wings that cut through buildings or spikes of dark matter if you can just twist your hand and atomise your enemies.

From what I can see from her Wiki I gave it to Kakine, if he pulls out all stops and infinite replicate. At which point it is impossible to destroy him unless you planet bust.

I see nothing in her wiki that shows she can kill Kakine.

Andrew48 said:
From what I can see from her Wiki I gave it to Kakine, if he pulls out all stops and infinite replicate. At which point it is impossible to destroy him unless you planet bust.
How long does infinite replication take? Also, his own page states that he limits his duplication.

> Can see nothing that shows she can kill him.

> Has existence erasure, transmutation, soul manipulation and mind manipulation

Monarch Laciel said:
Andrew48 said:
How long does infinite replication take? Also, his own page states that he limits his duplication.

> Can see nothing that shows she can kill him.
> Has existence erasure, transmutation, soul manipulation and mind manipulation

I check the official work wiki as well as some sources, cause I don't truse VSbattle wiki.

Kakkine can infinite replicate and it is instantneous, Beetle 5 and Post Revival both limit it in story cause infinity means all parts of you are represented, Gay you, Hateful You, Coward You, Insane You. Pointless for Kakine if the remaining personality at the end of the fight changes again.

But if it is vsbattle, aiming at mutual destruction, than nothing limits him from infinite replicating as long as a "Kakine Teitoku" remains at the end.

I do not believe you when you say he can create infinite clones of himself instantly. Also, this is in character, not aiming for mutual destruction.

And if you don't trust this wiki, why are you even debating here? Any argument that doesn't follow the profile pages on this wiki are ignored, so an argument like "none of the stuff on her profile exists" is not going to count.

I can show you all the proof of her powers. The SP wiki doesn't have a lot of her stuf either.

Monarch Laciel said:
I do not believe you when you say he can create infinite clones of himself instantly. Also, this is in character, not aiming for mutual destruction.
And if you don't trust this wiki, why are you even debating here? Any argument that doesn't follow the profile pages on this wiki are ignored, so an argument like "none of the stuff on her profile exists" is not going to count.

I can show you all the proof of her powers. The SP wiki doesn't have a lot of her stuf either.
You are going to have to show proof of her existance erase, that can function in a way that:

A) Doesn't need aiming

B) Can erase things that she isn't aware of

C) Work on very vague conceptual stuff

Otherwise, you aren't taking out "Kakine Teitoku" as a whole.

Yes it is instantenous. His creation limit broke when he became literally Dark Matter.

Andrew48 said:
You are going to have to show proof of her existance erase, that can function in a way that:

A) Doesn't need aiming

Yes it is instantenous. His creation limit broke when he became literally Dark Matter.
A) 'If I wanted to kill him, I'd just do it.''

She clicked her fingers and the chair was incinerated in a burst of black flames.

''There,'' said Darquesse. ''Happy now? Nestor is dead. Every last trace of him. His atoms, his energy ― gone. He can't be brought back now. That's how you kill someone Billy-Ray. You wipe them from existence.

Doesn't need to aim. Just needs to click. And in fact, doesn't even need to click: "And then, as if the pain had only been an act, her eyes narrowed and the terror washed away. Black flames consumed the Redhood and burned him from existence."

B) She doesn't need to be aware of it. It hits everything in the AoE, and if she wants, it's got an AoE the size of a battlefield

The fire swirled, and surged, and roared, and Wretchlings burst apart before the fire even reached them, their rotten bodies unale to cope with the heat. Warlocks and Roarhaven mages died screaming, and still the black flames spread.

But she's also probably aware of the dark matter anyway considering her extrasesnory perception and enhanced senses.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. You can see everything about me, can't you? My energy, my magic, my aura?

C) "vague conceptual stuff" isn't an argument. Nothing about Kakine is concept manip.

She could tear apart every single one of his pieces of consciousness with ease, and thats the end of "Kakine Teitoku as a whole."

And some of them were already trying to pull out, but it was much too late. Now she was in their heads, and she was overpowering their puny little minds, crushing them with an ease that was frightening, terrifying. They tried to retreat but she caught them, one by one, and she was turning out the lights inside their minds.

Show proof of him instantly creating infinite clones then.

Monarch Laciel said:
Andrew48 said:

A) Doesn't need aiming

A) 'If I wanted to kill him, I'd just do it.''
She clicked her fingers and the chair was incinerated in a burst of black flames.

''There,'' said Darquesse. ''Happy now? Nestor is dead. Every last trace of him. His atoms, his energy ― gone. He can't be brought back now. That's how you kill someone Billy-Ray. You wipe them from existence.

Doesn't need to aim. Just needs to click. And in fact, doesn't even need to click: "And then, as if the pain had only been an act, her eyes narrowed and the terror washed away. Black flames consumed the Redhood and burned him from existence."

B) She doesn't need to be aware of it. It hits everything in the AoE, and if she wants, it's got an AoE the size of a battlefield

The fire swirled, and surged, and roared, and Wretchlings burst apart before the fire even reached them, their rotten bodies unale to cope with the heat. Warlocks and Roarhaven mages died screaming, and still the black flames spread.

But she's also probably aware of the dark matter anyway considering her extrasesnory perception and enhanced senses.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. You can see everything about me, can't you? My energy, my magic, my aura?

C) "vague conceptual stuff" isn't an argument. Nothing about Kakine is concept manip.

She could tear apart every single one of his pieces of consciousness with ease, and thats the end of "Kakine Teitoku as a whole."

And some of them were already trying to pull out, but it was much too late. Now she was in their heads, and she was overpowering their puny little minds, crushing them with an ease that was frightening, terrifying. They tried to retreat but she caught them, one by one, and she was turning out the lights inside their minds.

Show proof of him instantly creating infinite clones then.
"The Dark Matter ate into the objects around him as if flowing back through the electrodes and cables meant to control the device known as Kakine Teitoku. All color turned to white and the electronic devices at the other end of the cables were swallowed up in an instant.

"Ha ha ha!! Ogaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

It seemed they had set up a parallel processor by constructing a giant system out of hundreds of computers, but it did not matter. It was too late. He spread out through each and every one of the cables set up like a spider web. He devoured all of the computers, all of the power sources allowing those computers to run, and everything else they were connected to. He bit into them, swallowed them, digested them, and turned them all into a part of him.

"I don't care who you are. It doesn't matter what you've built up. I'm not interested in what you'll give to the world. Good and evil? Kindness and malice? Gain and loss? Positive and negative? We can let historians decide that 100 years from now. All I know is what fate you deserve for trying to use me as a tool!!"

A horrible noise continued as if he were breaking every last bone in his body from within.

Pure white wings extended from his back. They spread out like plants growing in fast forward. They were not merely a few dozen meters long or a few hundred meters long. In an instant, those wings enveloped that giant pile of ruined ships that could be mistaken for an island."

Went from a brain in a jar to covering an island in moments. Daequesse's attack seem to just be large AOE super fire. Which could destroy dark matter on atomic level, but the attack still acts like fire and needs to spread. Not magic god "click finger, universe is gone and 1+1=fish" level.

To be able to kill Kakine.

You need to destroy all dark matter particles to completely get rid of kakine.

Destroying one body is not enough.he needs to destroy the entire network or else kakine will end up breaking her down in a macro quantum level and absorbing her in the dark matter network.

for now i vote kakine.

Ok then

I don't think she can keep up with that rate of expansion with her black flames. At least not without growing in power a bit. And considering she would rip him into atoms first, that would probably spread the dark matter further. So yes, he probably manages to kill her body.

But once he's done that, he has no way to stop her from possessing him, so once he kills her, she just takes over his consciousness, rebuilds her body, and now you have a Darquesse with High Regenerationn and dark matter powers.

And she can just spread through his "network" and "turn out all the lights" like she did to the Redhoods, so him having multiple bodies won't stop it.

Darquesse via possessing him after he destroys her body.

Monarch Laciel said:
Ok then
I don't think she can keep up with that rate of expansion. And considering she would rip him into atoms first, that would probably spread the dark matter further. So yes, he probably manages to kill her body.

But once he's done that, he has no way to stop her from possessing him, so once he kills her, she just takes over his consciousness and now she's the one with the dark matter.

And she can just spread through his "network" and "turn out all the lights" like she did to the Redhoods, so him having multiple bodies won't stop it.

Darquesse via possessing him after he destroys her body.
Might work, depends on how the network register her. To ensure dark matter can be used, "Kakine Teitoku"'s personal reality must exist. So she have to become "Kakine Teitoku", considering Kakine's own corrosiveness, they might mutually consume each other creating something that is both "Kakine Teitoku" and her personality mixed along with memories.

But does that count as a win? Kind of weird if they become one?

Or maybe she crushes the network, in which case, the dark matter disintegrate into nothingness along with her.

Kakine's Conciousness is not shared on one body only.

Once she breaks her down in a macro quantum level and posseses one body the network can just disperse the body that is possesed to prevent her from spreading.

You cant completely control the dark matter network as each and every copy of kakine has a different conciousness.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Kakine's Conciousness is not shared on one body only.
Once she breaks her down in a macro quantum level and posseses one body the network can just disperse the body that is possesed to prevent her from spreading.

You cant completely control the dark matter network as each and every copy of kakine has a different conciousness.
Actually you can hijack the network, you just have to be the most "Kakine Teitoku" in the network. Beetle 5 was able to Hijack PR Kakine's adminsterative right and disintegrate him.

If the dark matter requires Kakine's personal reality to exist, then after she crushes his consciousness I'd think the second option is the more likely one, and it would be inconclusive. Assuming she doesn't find someone else to possess within 24 hours.

That being said, she kept Gordon's Echo consciousness alive for a while after she possessed the Echo Stone, so she might just shove Kakine's consciousness into the backseat while she takes control.

So I guess inconclusive via mutual destruction, with a possibility of Darquesse's win via keeping his mind and thus the dark matter intact, or finding someone else to possess after his mind and dark matter are destroyed.

Andrew48 said:
Actually you can hijack the network, you just have to be the most "Kakine Teitoku" in the network. Beetle 5 was able to Hijack PR Kakine's adminsterative right and disintegrate him.
Hmm how does she overwhelm the network tho.Kakine can create and indefinite amount of clones with seperate conciousness as long as he keeps generating dark matter.

I dont see how she becomes significant enough to do that,I might need to do some research on my end.Pls excuse me for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back