• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
While I was doing this, I realized I doing another Naruto vs Re:ZERO match. Sigh. I kinda getting tired of those.

Kakashi is at his Fourth Shinobi World War
Speed equal
Both start 20 meters apart
They fight on Upper Yard from One piece, with a lake beside It.

Votes:
The Eternal Playboy:
spoiler-media-halibel-the-strongest-of-kararagi-v0-5b4bfrltqmza1.jpg

Kakashi of the low chakra:
Do38-s9UwAAifW1.jpg

Last edited:
Good lord, why can't this dude's profile just link to what he scales to? It just keeps looping through a bunch of different Re:Zero profiles.

why did you make a Halibel matchup BEFORE we updated his profile?
plus he outskills Kakashi too much, how is kakashi gonna deal with 4 different Halibels with like a 3x AP advantage that can dodge raindrops in a storm instinctively
how in the hell is kakashi supposed to hit him??

why did you make a Halibel matchup BEFORE we updated his profile?
Because I don't really care. Like, who knows how longe that would take.
how in the hell is kakashi supposed to hit him??
Oh, he have some options.

Sharingan, since with that he have higher reaction speed and have better Analitical prediction, and can copy Halibel movents. So If Halibel don't end the battle very fast, Kakashi gonna figure out his moves to hit him or copy him.

He could use Genjutsu too, but...

Last edited:
Halibel's author thinks Kakashi is a fraud.
Q: How many Petelgeuses would it take to defeat Reinhard?

A: Do you think you could defeat Godzilla with a few Kakashis?
—Q&A2 – Fighting Strength Comparison

Q: Around how strong is Reinhard? Please answer in terms of how many Subarus he's worth!!

A: It's kind of dull to compare Shin Godzilla's strength to how many Kakashis it would be, but hang in there and try comparing them. If you haven't seen Shin Godzilla yet, it's interesting so I recommend it.
—Reinhard's Birthday Q&A 2018

Q: Speaking about fighting strength, which of he and Subaru is higher?

A: He's below Subaru. In other words, lower than Kakashi trying to fight Shin Godzilla.
—Joshua's Birthday Q&A 2018

Back