• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
While I was doing this, I realized I doing another Naruto vs Re:ZERO match. Sigh. I kinda getting tired of those.

Kakashi is at his Fourth Shinobi World War
Speed equal
Both start 20 meters apart
They fight on Upper Yard from One piece, with a lake beside It.

Votes:
The Eternal Playboy:
spoiler-media-halibel-the-strongest-of-kararagi-v0-5b4bfrltqmza1.jpg

Kakashi of the low chakra:
Do38-s9UwAAifW1.jpg

Last edited:
Good lord, why can't this dude's profile just link to what he scales to? It just keeps looping through a bunch of different Re:Zero profiles.

why did you make a Halibel matchup BEFORE we updated his profile?
plus he outskills Kakashi too much, how is kakashi gonna deal with 4 different Halibels with like a 3x AP advantage that can dodge raindrops in a storm instinctively
how in the hell is kakashi supposed to hit him??

why did you make a Halibel matchup BEFORE we updated his profile?
Because I don't really care. Like, who knows how longe that would take.
how in the hell is kakashi supposed to hit him??
Oh, he have some options.

Sharingan, since with that he have higher reaction speed and have better Analitical prediction, and can copy Halibel movents. So If Halibel don't end the battle very fast, Kakashi gonna figure out his moves to hit him or copy him.

He could use Genjutsu too, but...

Last edited:
Halibel's author thinks Kakashi is a fraud.
Q: How many Petelgeuses would it take to defeat Reinhard?

A: Do you think you could defeat Godzilla with a few Kakashis?
—Q&A2 – Fighting Strength Comparison

Q: Around how strong is Reinhard? Please answer in terms of how many Subarus he's worth!!

A: It's kind of dull to compare Shin Godzilla's strength to how many Kakashis it would be, but hang in there and try comparing them. If you haven't seen Shin Godzilla yet, it's interesting so I recommend it.
—Reinhard's Birthday Q&A 2018

Q: Speaking about fighting strength, which of he and Subaru is higher?

A: He's below Subaru. In other words, lower than Kakashi trying to fight Shin Godzilla.
—Joshua's Birthday Q&A 2018

Because I don't really care. Like, who knows how longe that would take.

Oh, he have some options.

Sharingan, since with that he have higher reaction speed and have better Analitical prediction, and can copy Halibel movents. So If Halibel don't end the battle very fast, Kakashi gonna figure out his moves to hit him or copy him.

He could use Genjutsu too, but...
All he needs to do is one touch kill him using his death hax or find his weakness and one shot kill him
Eugard has better AD and the skill gap between them is bigger than Kakashi and Halibel, and it still took him a long time and the ability to basically regenerate all wounds nigh instantly to even keep up
Halibel is comparable to Cecilus who is an equal to Reinhard who Tappei specifically said would STOMP Kakashi
Halibel can dodge raindrops in a rainstorm or sand particles in a sandstorm
Halibel can clone 4 of himself who are just as strong and skilled as he is
...Yeah idk about yall but Halibel takes this negative diff

gHalibel is comparable to Cecilus who is an equal to Reinhard who Tappei specifically said would STOMP Kakashi
I know you joking with this, so...
Well, he din't say what version of godzilla, since Jump Force Kakashi who is 1-A can win against him
All he needs to do is one touch kill him using his death hax
He still needs to bypass the Sharigan to hit him.
or find his weakness and one shot kill him
What weakness?
Yeah idk about yall but Halibel takes this negative diff
Genjustu trought. Is not something he can exactly deal with it without prior knowgelement. And he also have AoE attacks, so is fine.
Gonna vote btw, I need some arguments how the fight gonna go, it would be apreciated.
You don't need trought, if you say "Halibel can do this and this so he win" I can count your vote. But I like if you did the other one.

I mean, I guess I can give Kakashi the Dual Mangekyo sharigan

I know you joking with this, so...
Well, he din't say what version of godzilla, since Jump Force Kakashi who is 1-A can win against him
Halibel scales to this 🗣️
He still needs to bypass the Sharigan to hit him.
which is not gonna be that hard considering he can boost his perception 100x and read kakashi's intentions like a book
He also scales to Olbart who's "invisibility/stealth" can bypass passives and is layered (although i dont remember if i got that evaluated, either way it wouldnt matter because thats on my agenda)
What weakness?
he has an ability that auto identifies weaknesses and can one shot, kind of like a dura neg
Genjustu trought. Is not something he can exactly deal with it without prior knowgelement. And he also have AoE attacks, so is fine.
Kakashi's AoE are NOT hitting, ig Genjutsu might be a wincon? @Zabazab would need to answer that for me
Gonna vote btw, I need some arguments how the fight gonna go, it would be apreciated.
You don't need trought, if you say "Halibel can do this and this so he win" I can count your vote. But I like if you did the other one.

I mean, I guess I can give Kakashi the Dual Mangekyo sharigan
the fight starts, Kakashi and Halibel rush each other
Halibel touches kakashi (lol)
or
Halibel Rushes and uses his clones, Kakashi follows his movements and tries to find the real one but since all of them are basically real...yeah he just gets jumped street style
or
kakashi manages to lock in and insta genjutsu's in which case Halibel loses i think? idk it depends on what kind of genjutsu it is and Halibel can fight on instinct and scales HIGHLY above Elsa so i think he would just continue dodging while in a genjutsu till it breaks by itself and then its ggs
or he would just adapt to genjutsu because why the **** not
or Halibel and kakashi rush each other and for once KAKASHI manages to slice Halibel...before he touches Kakshi too

Halibel scales to this
Kakashi scale higher into 1-A, unfortunelly. He like, 20x or something;
which is not gonna be that hard considering he can boost his perception 100x and read kakashi's intentions like a book
That don't exactly say how he gonna hit him, like having 100x perception boost is cool, but Kakashi can still dodge faster with shunshin and Sharigan trought, since Halibel combat speed din't increase.
He also scales to Olbart who's "invisibility/stealth" can bypass passives and is layered
Passive what? Detection? So can Kakashi.
he has an ability that auto identifies weaknesses
No I mean, what Kakashi weakness that he gonna hit;
Kakashi's AoE are NOT hitting
Why? That can cover kilometers, is not like Halibel can turn Intangible.
Halibel Rushes and uses his clones, Kakashi follows
Summoning his clones too?
his movements and tries to find the real one but since all of them are basically real...yeah he just gets jumped street style
Oh...
Why would't Kakashi use clones too?
idk it depends on what kind of genjutsu it is and Halibel can fight on instinct and scales HIGHLY above Elsa so i think he would just continue dodging while in a genjutsu till it breaks by itself and then its ggs
or he would just adapt to genjutsu because why the **** not
He would't, no. He not gonna be able to move while in a Genjustu. It would be Mad funny trought if he could.

Kakashi scale higher into 1-A, unfortunelly. He like, 20x or something;
Skill stomp
That don't exactly say how he gonna hit him, like having 100x perception boost is cool, but Kakashi can still dodge faster with shunshin and Sharigan trought, since Halibel combat speed din't increase.
Instinctively ofc, he can hit Cecilus who is faster and comparable in skill and can dodge impossible things like Rain and sand
Passive what? Detection? So can Kakashi.
Nah, They can straight up avoid passive hax via stealth
`Invisibility that eliminated one’s presence as much as possible, it was something that lived up to the name of the shinobi’s head honcho―― including the fact that he had been picking off the guards without being noticed, there was no way his presence would be caught.

If his presence were to be detected, thereby including him as a target of the Curse of Thorns, Olbart would be made powerless. He was weak to pain. The mere thought of thorns stabbing into his heart made him want to toss in his sleep.

In order to avoid that, Olbart had been taking the utmost care in his movements.`
Also Olbart was invisible to Garf who could deal with invisible attacks so that's a layer
No I mean, what Kakashi weakness that he gonna hit;
He can find a point on his body that will be an instant one shot (although he can literally touch him in anyway and it's a one shot
Why? That can cover kilometers, is not like Halibel can turn Intangible.
Did you not read the novel? Halibel can dodge raindrops and mists of light, I don't Remember Kakashi having any AoE that is even minutely as close to that 💀
Summoning his clones too?

Oh...
Why would't Kakashi use clones too?
Cause shadow clones are trash and waste a lot of chakra for anybody besides Naruto
They are also 10x weaker and wouldn't even damage halibel with that 30x AP gap, not to mention Kakashi can only summon like 3
He would't, no. He not gonna be able to move while in a Genjustu. It would be Mad funny trought if he could.
He definitely could, he can dodge attacks instinctively and upscales from Elsa who can hit her opponent vitals instinctively

Halibel should more than likely always win this. He's far stronger physically and a single touch from him is ggs due to death curses (or simply AP). He has multiple ninja tools which are each coated in his fur, which is also imbued with poison and the like. He has a technique that can transfer the impact of attacks that hit him to the ground. He also has a technique called "deadspot" which creates a "death hole" where if pierced, it's simply over as you can't even regenerate from it (tho Kakashi doesn't even have that in the first place). Furthermore, his deadspot can also work on a white beam of light that was thrown from the sky, so he can also use that to neutralize Kakashi's long range jutsus. He's also more skilled than Kakashi.
I think the fight would go something like this: Halibel immediately creates his clones and has them throw projectiles that can end the fight if landed. Kakashi creates his earth wall, he then gets ambushed by the 4 Halibels, who neutralize all of his jutsus with deadspot and then close the distance and yeah ggs. There's not much Kakashi can do tbh. His jutsus can be negged by deadspot, he's less skilled and less powerful than his opponent and a single hit landed on him spells his death. His only possible win con is Genjutsu... but there are 4 Halibels fighting him and even if he gets one of the clones into one, the others are there to kill him. Halibel always uses his clones right off the bat so Kakashi can't get him immediately (he also in character doesn't use Genjutsu right off the bat in a fight to the death).
The environment also gives an advantage to an assassin like Halibel, who could have one of his clones hide his presence and sneak Kakashi instantly (I also can't imagine Kakashi ever sensing Halibel's presence if he tries to hide it as Halibel could infiltrate a train which had the Emilia camp and a Divine General in it, none of them could detect his presence until he allowed them to).

Back