• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kakashi(New Era) vs Zoro(Post Time-skip)
Both Around 7-A+
Speed Equalized
Kakashi:2 (Kin201,Wrath_Of_Itachi,)
Zoro:7(ZoroNotZolo,KingTempest,MonkeyOfLife,UchihaSlayer96,Oleggator,OneBleachHuricane,JJSliderman)

7bb427d03919f34a88af1ba9255a8eb9.png

Last edited:
Kakashi probably takes this. He obliterates Zoro in terms of skills and versatility if I'm not wrong.

I don't see Kakashi winning, but that's just me.

Genjutsu isn't a wincon, most it'll do is give Zoro a headache. Assuming it works on him, but that's not where I wanna take this.
CoO allows users to fight w/ their eyes closed. Also lets him read minds, he could see what he'd do and close his eyes.
Does he even have Genjutsu? This is New Era Kakashi, Genjutsu is not a factor.

Zoro has stupid resistance to pain manipulation, so he can take a bunch of hits. Kakashi on the other hand does not.

Fire style gets cut or tanked, since Zoro can cut fire and he has fire res.
Earth gets cut through w/ ease.
Raikiri gets predicted with CoO and dodged since A. same speed and B. Precog.

Skill? Depends. Kakashi's vastly more intelligent, Zoro's not as skilled, so I'll give him that.

What's Kakashi doing to Zoro's intimidation? That's my question. Zoro can completely stop this man from fighting with a look. Ask Monet.

Zoro has my vote for intimidation, resisting half the things Kakashi can do, and just being stronger in general.

Genjutsu isn't a wincon, most it'll do is give Zoro a headache. Assuming it works on him, but that's not where I wanna take this.
CoO allows users to fight w/ their eyes closed. Also lets him read minds, he could see what he'd do and close his eyes.

Zoro has stupid resistance to pain manipulation, so he can take a bunch of hits. Kakashi on the other hand does not.

Skill? Depends. Kakashi's vastly more intelligent, Zoro's not as skilled, so I'll give him that.

What's Kakashi doing to Zoro's intimidation? That's my question. Zoro can completely stop this man from fighting with a look. Ask Monet.

Zoro has my vote for intimidation, resisting half the things Kakashi can do, and just being stronger in general.
Oh dang, I forgot this Kakashi didn't have Genjutsu. My boy Zoro's still in it!

The strongest (base) Straw Hat FRA.

Monet isn’t dead!DNC what anyone says-Harpy waifu is still alive!

Edit: Kakashi still has that trash baby genjutsu he used on Kid Sakura. My wincon still stands.

Genjutsu works on the 5 senses. CoO is a 6th sense. Gg

Edit: Kakashi still has that trash baby genjutsu he used on Kid Sakura. My wincon still stands.

Genjutsu works on the 5 senses. CoO is a 6th sense. Gg
That's not how it works. Genjutsu affects the mind so that 6th sense is irrelevant. Also, Zoro only has minor analytical prediction, so that's not going to do much.

Kakashi has such a skill and versatility advantage not to mention a big AP and Durability due to being superior to his war arc self. He can spam jutsu from a distance or just get up close and merk Zoro.

That's not how it works. Genjutsu affects the mind so that 6th sense is irrelevant. Also, Zoro only has minor analytical prediction, so that's not going to do much.
0259-009.png
0663-017.png

It puts chakra in the brain to affect the five senses. It doesn't affect the mind, it uses the mind to affect the other senses.

Observation Haki is completely independent from the regular five senses. Kin'emon's top half of his body was disconnected and he still used Observation Haki w/ his damn legs just to get around and to fight people. This is without smell, taste, sound, or sight. Even feeling things
Kakashi has such a skill and versatility advantage not to mention a big AP and Durability due to being superior to his war arc self. He can spam jutsu from a distance or just get up close and merk Zoro.
Superior to his war arc self doesn't just mean AP and Dura. His WA self was put down by chakra reserves being used over and over.
If his AP and Dura were super superior then he would be Large Mountain, which wouldn't make this a fair fight. It's not even 2x over Zoro's for sure, since they're both Mountain+.

Skill can only take you so far. Zoro isn't massively outskilled, as he has fought people w/ massive amounts of skill too.
CP9, the professional assassins. Helmeppo who was trained by someone w/ more years of fighting than Jiraiya was alive. Admirals. Trained with the greatest swordsman on the planet. Zoro
Zoro isn't that much outskilled.

Versatility? Kakashi can use 5 natures and Kunai plus Genjutsu and Shadow Clones.
Fire is useless. Zoro cuts through fire and tanks fire whenever he feels like it, and those were to people massively superior to him.
Wind is useless. Zoro was turning Kamakaze's to particles 600 chapters ago.
Lightning is useless. Zoro was taking lightning to the body 700 chapters ago. Raikiri? Zoro got stabbed and smiled, then one shot the person that stabbed him.
Earth is useless. Kakashi doesn't even use Doton to attack, only defend. Zoro would do Kakashi like Pica.
Genjutsu, read above.
Shadow Clones, Zoro has stupidly wide range.
All he has is water style that would do anything, and Kakashi barely even uses Water Style.
Zoro can definitely take more pain than Kakashi. Thriller Bark made that clear.

In a hand to hand fight? Kakashi's 2 hands w/ small kunais isn't doing anything to Zoro's 3 sword style. Assuming his taijutsu is the same since Hidan (which is the default assumption, as he hasn't shown any skills above that), he was struggling while all Hidan did was just swing a huge fork left and right with no skill.
Fighting against hand to hand Kakashi? Sanji is better at taijutsu than Kakashi (Sanji actually has a style) and Zoro can fight him.

Zoro can amp himself with Armament Haki + Ichi Ni Gorilla, not even including Asura. Zoro has this rating w/ Haki w/ a relatively weak move. Full power Zoro while deadass serious + amps definitely > a "stronger than before" statement.

Zoro gets my vote and he keeps my vote, at least for now.

Also.

0687-013.png
0687-016.png

What is Kakashi doing to fear manip?
You need to have a calm mind to mold chakra.
You can't tell me Kakashi is gonna have a calm mind while being scared.

Also.

0687-013.png
0687-016.png

What is Kakashi doing to fear manip?
You need to have a calm mind to mold chakra.
You can't tell me Kakashi is gonna have a calm mind while being scared.
I'm just going to ignore the Genjutsu portion since you seem ignorant of it and wait to make a blog to explain it.

It most certainly does unless you can prove otherwise. Kakashi mastered the use of his Sharingan during the war arc and wasn't drained from the use of his kamui. You obvi don't know how scaling works, he would just jump a tier for being stronger than a form that's 7-A+, he would just upscale hence the "At least" after his tier. Naruto is set for a revision at some point, and I'm pretty sure OP is also either losing their 7-A or just going to a lower end of it so I doubt this match will age well.

Kakashi graduated from the academy at 5, then joined the Anbu which takes on insainly difficult mission, he might not be massively unskilled, but the superior skill and versatility kakashi has is still above Zoro.

You're blatant downplay is getting ridiculous at this point. He was trying not to get hit by hidan given you basically die when that happens. He was also fighting kakuzu with his 4 hearts as well as protecting Ino and Choji. In his novel he also effortlessly blocked Lee's taijutsu against him and he rivals might guy who is one of the most skilled characters in the series.

Kakashi cannuse his jutsu arsenal as setup for other combination attacks like water style and whatnot. Kakashis Dotson scale above Zoros AP, so he won't be cutting it easily like he did with Pica. Kakashi can also amp himself up with chakra.

I'm just going to ignore the Genjutsu portion since you seem ignorant of it and wait to make a blog to explain it.

It most certainly does unless you can prove otherwise. Kakashi mastered the use of his Sharingan during the war arc and wasn't drained from the use of his kamui. You obvi don't know how scaling works, he would just jump a tier for being stronger than a form that's 7-A+, he would just upscale hence the "At least" after his tier. Naruto is set for a revision at some point, and I'm pretty sure OP is also either losing their 7-A or just going to a lower end of it so I doubt this match will age well.

Kakashi graduated from the academy at 5, then joined the Anbu which takes on insainly difficult mission, he might not be massively unskilled, but the superior skill and versatility kakashi has is still above Zoro.

You're blatant downplay is getting ridiculous at this point. He was trying not to get hit by hidan given you basically die when that happens. He was also fighting kakuzu with his 4 hearts as well as protecting Ino and Choji. In his novel he also effortlessly blocked Lee's taijutsu against him and he rivals might guy who is one of the most skilled characters in the series.

Kakashi can use his jutsu arsenal as setup for other combination attacks like water style and whatnot. Kakashis Dotson scale above Zoros AP, so he won't be cutting it easily like he did with Pica. Kakashi can also amp himself up with chakra.
How is that ignorance of Genjutsu? Jiraiya said "it works on the 5 senses". Zoro has a 6th sense. Kakashi's Genjutsu isn't Kyoka Suigetsu. Can you prove that his Genjutsu is potent enough to fool Observation Haki?

Let's not bring up OP's 7-A rating. Half of the Narutoverse's 7-A+ rating is based off of a baseless "superior to Kirin" justification, but I digress. And Zoro has an "at least" as well.

Prove otherwise? Alright.
Kakashi Retsuden chapter 3
Kakashi’s combat power has significantly increased compared to when he was fighting Obito and Madara. It’s no surprise, since many years have passed since then, and he’s been diligently working. Although he lost the Sharingan and he can no longer use Chidori, he learnt several new techniques to replace them, and now his amount of chakra is enough to keep up this wall and it also remains strong enough to withstand cannonballs.
Kakashi flat out said he was going blind in his eye. During the war he was getting chakra handouts. We know very well that in Naruto, power and strength ≠ AP, or do I need to pull up where Itachi said his clan's "true strength" was genjutsu, which isn't AP.

Kakashi graduated from the academy because he knew how to use the basic jutsu, that is not fighting based skill, that's just called "genius" in Naruto. Literally a requirement for graduating is knowing ninjutsu, which is why Naruto didn't graduate a bunch of times (because he couldn't do that ninjutsu).
Zoro was whooping adults and became the best swordsman in the East Blue as a child and became a worldwide known bounty hunter. Criminal organizations of the highest order wanted him to fight for them.

That is a horrible excuse. He wasn't protecting them, he wasn't even near them. They came to him to support him after Hidan pushed him back. Blocking Taijutsu isn't a feat for skill, it's blocking. Haku blocked Lee's and Guy's taijutsu, and kid Naruto whooped his ass. Kid Naruto > Lee and Guy in skill? Not at all. His AP rivals Guy's AP, as when we see them in the war, Guy punches while Kakashi uses Raikiri. Huge difference. Zoro rivals Sanji but he isn't good at hand in hand combat w/out weapons. Rivalry ≠ good at the same things.

His Doton scales above Zoro's AP HOW??? Again, they're both mountain level+. If it was more than 2x, then Kakashi would be large mountain level. Zoro is mountain level+ with one sword and w/out any amps except Haki. Ichi Ni Gorilla, Asura, 2 more swords (including Enma, which is far powerful than any of his other swords before), and then some. Let's look at the scaling chains.

Full Power Zoro not including Asura.
Ichi Ni Gorilla 3 Sword Zoro w/ Enma > 3 Sword Zoro w/ Enma > 1 Sword Zoro w/ Enma > 3 Sword Zoro w/out Enma > 1 Sword Zoro w/out Enma > 2 Mountain Level+ objects (Apoo's body and his weapons) Durability > X Drake > Post WCI Gear Third Luffy ~ Katakuri > 550 Megatons.
New Era Kakashi.
NE Kakashi ≥ WA Kakashi > Jinchuriki > (Supposedly >) Kirin > 600 Megatons.
Look at the scaling chains and please tell me his Doton is massively above Zoro's AP. No way is it above Zoro's AP. His scaling chain puts him on the higher ends of Mountain+.

"Let's not bring up OP's 7-A rating. Half of the Narutoverse's 7-A+ rating is based off of a baseless "superior to Kirin" justification, but I digress. And Zoro has an "at least" as well."

You don't even know who the Narutoverse is even scaled.

Also, where does 550 megatons even come from?

Back