• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Let's not bring up OP's 7-A rating. Half of the Narutoverse's 7-A+ rating is based off of a baseless "superior to Kirin" justification, but I digress. And Zoro has an "at least" as well."

You don't even know who the Narutoverse is even scaled.
Kakashi
At least Mountain level+ (Could cut V2 Jinchūriki with Lightning Cable and fight on par with Obito Uchiha).

Obito has the longest looped scaling chain that brings it right back to Sasuke,

V2 Jinchuriki
At least Mountain level+ (Much stronger than in previous forms, comparable to other V2 jinchuuriki, who are superior to Kirin)

Also, where does 550 megatons even come from?
550 Megatons is baseline Mountain+.

Kakashi
At least Mountain level+ (Could cut V2 Jinchūriki with Lightning Cable and fight on par with Obito Uchiha).

Obito has the longest looped scaling chain that brings it right back to Sasuke,

V2 Jinchuriki
At least Mountain level+ (Much stronger than in previous forms, comparable to other V2 jinchuuriki, who are superior to Kirin)

550 Megatons is baseline Mountain+.
So they just upscale to 550 from Zoros pica feat?

This is why Naruto is getting a revision which will scale them from Tsunade who scale to Madaras Susanoo which is equal to Itachi who took the kirin.
Though that feat is now High 7-A+.

So they just upscale to 550 from Zoros pica feat?
Katakuri upscales to 550 from scaling above Gear Third Luffy, which scales above 420 Megatons.

Also, he scales above Cracker, who scales above Doflamingo, who scales above both Dressrosa Zoro (377 Megatons) and Fujitora (420 Megatons).

550/420 is a 1.3x difference, which is enough for upscaling.

Is that 420 feat the Fujitora one?
Yup

Edit: Also 419 feat from Aokiji
I'd also like confirmation from other OP experts on whether that scaling is actually correct or not.
Wano Zoro
At least Mountain level+ (When serious, Zoro was capable of slicing through Scratchmen Apoo's Tonfa [which could take many blows from Hybrid Transformation X Drake] and grievously wound him), higher with Shishi Sonson and Asura

Apoo's Dura
Mountain level+ (Took an attack from Eustass Kid, His tonfas took attacks from a human-allosaurus hybrid form X Drake).

X Drake's AP
Mountain level+ with Zoan forms (Should be at least stronger than Gear Third Luffy, since he could one shot a number, for which Luffy had to go Gear Fourth to fight. Damaged Sanji with a tail swing)

Wano Gear Third Luffy
Mountain level+ with Gear 3rd (Stronger than before)

WCI Gear Third Luffy
Likely Mountain level+ with Gear 3rd (Stronger than before. One of his Elephant Guns could momentarily stop an attack from Katakuri despite this previously proving impossible)

Katakuri
At least Mountain level+ (Upscaled from easily overpowering Whole Cake Island Arc Luffy in power, and besting his Elephant Gun with his own replication of the attack)

Well, I plan on using PE over KE which will downgrade the Fujitora feat, and I'm not sure how the scaling for Akojis feat will actually work with the rest of the series. So at the moment I'll wait until the revisions finish up and see where Zoro ends up.

and I'm not sure how the scaling for Akojis feat will actually work with the rest of the series.
The verse doesn't scale off of position. We've had Luffy above the Admirals for half of the series, and Luffy already drew blood from an admiral. That doesn't affect anything.

Wano scaling (the Zoro in the OP) has no issues within the scaling chains.

Kakashi(New Era) vs Zoro(Post Time-skip)
Both Around 7-A+
Speed Equalized
Kakashi:2 (Kin201,Wrath_Of_Itachi,)
Zoro: 2 (ZoroNotZolo,KingTempest)

7bb427d03919f34a88af1ba9255a8eb9.png

Zoro should easily win this...... I would say zoro pre time skip win this but thats what I think 🤷‍♂️ I like Kakashi but he has nothing to hurt zoro😅

0259-009.png
0663-017.png

It puts chakra in the brain to affect the five senses. It doesn't affect the mind, it uses the mind to affect the other senses.

Observation Haki is completely independent from the regular five senses. Kin'emon's top half of his body was disconnected and he still used Observation Haki w/ his damn legs just to get around and to fight people. This is without smell, taste, sound, or sight. Even feeling things

Superior to his war arc self doesn't just mean AP and Dura. His WA self was put down by chakra reserves being used over and over.
If his AP and Dura were super superior then he would be Large Mountain, which wouldn't make this a fair fight. It's not even 2x over Zoro's for sure, since they're both Mountain+.

Skill can only take you so far. Zoro isn't massively outskilled, as he has fought people w/ massive amounts of skill too.
CP9, the professional assassins. Helmeppo who was trained by someone w/ more years of fighting than Jiraiya was alive. Admirals. Trained with the greatest swordsman on the planet. Zoro
Zoro isn't that much outskilled.

Versatility? Kakashi can use 5 natures and Kunai plus Genjutsu and Shadow Clones.
Fire is useless. Zoro cuts through fire and tanks fire whenever he feels like it, and those were to people massively superior to him.
Wind is useless. Zoro was turning Kamakaze's to particles 600 chapters ago.
Lightning is useless. Zoro was taking lightning to the body 700 chapters ago. Raikiri? Zoro got stabbed and smiled, then one shot the person that stabbed him.
Earth is useless. Kakashi doesn't even use Doton to attack, only defend. Zoro would do Kakashi like Pica.
Genjutsu, read above.
Shadow Clones, Zoro has stupidly wide range.
All he has is water style that would do anything, and Kakashi barely even uses Water Style.
Zoro can definitely take more pain than Kakashi. Thriller Bark made that clear.

In a hand to hand fight? Kakashi's 2 hands w/ small kunais isn't doing anything to Zoro's 3 sword style. Assuming his taijutsu is the same since Hidan (which is the default assumption, as he hasn't shown any skills above that), he was struggling while all Hidan did was just swing a huge fork left and right with no skill.
Fighting against hand to hand Kakashi? Sanji is better at taijutsu than Kakashi (Sanji actually has a style) and Zoro can fight him.

Zoro can amp himself with Armament Haki + Ichi Ni Gorilla, not even including Asura. Zoro has this rating w/ Haki w/ a relatively weak move. Full power Zoro while deadass serious + amps definitely > a "stronger than before" statement.

Zoro gets my vote and he keeps my vote, at least for now.
Water style? Zoro has fought underwater and one shotted hody Jones... Who is much stronger in water...🤷‍♂️ that's what I think..

Last edited:
Water style? Zoro has fought underwater and one shotted hody Jones... Who is much stronger in water...🤷‍♂️ that's what I think..

This would work, but it's not an underwater fight and the water in the scene w/ Hody isn't an attack.

No one in OP uses water except the Fishmen and Filler villains

Just to throw that in there, the "fear manip" through bloodlust is something that is not really special. Orochimaru was giving people hallucinations through it, and Zabuza also had it. Oro made pre-timeskip Kakashi hesitate for a second, but Zabuza didn't as much as phase him.

I recall something about Sasuke nearly offing himself out of terror against Zabuza, but I think that was anime only.

Edit: Actually, no, Sasuke near killed himself in the manga too.

I know this likely won't get added (at least not for long anyway) due to both characters probably getting their statistics changed in the very near future, but still I've been asked to comment here, and it's an interesting battle with two of my favorite characters in fiction so here goes.

I'll start with Kakashi. Admittedly, I'm not the biggest expert on New Era Kakashi, but I know the basics. He lacks his Sharingan and its associated abilities (including the Raikiri), but has gained much improved strength and stamina instead due to the Sharingan no longer putting a strain on his body and chakra reserves. Additionally he has Purple Lightning to compensate for the loss of his Raikiri, which is essentially a stronger Raikiri with better range and versatility.

Kakashi still has his clones (including his lightning clones which can cause paralysis and throw his opponents off guard), substitution technique to avoid damage at the last second, Shuunshin to enhance speed, basic level genjutsu, impeccable martial arts skill, enhanced senses (particularly smell), and of course his elemental abilities (most notably Purple Lightning, which is a substantial increase in AP considering it's stronger than Raikiri).

Now onto Zoro. I'll assume this is Onigashima Raid Zoro, since he's the only 7-A+ Zoro as far as I know. This is relevant beyond the AP level though, mainly due to better Observation Haki, which I believe will be his biggest advantage in this fight.
Zoro also has great senses that are supplemented by Observation Haki. His observation haki could negate Kakashi's biggest advantage in this fight, which is clones. He won't be able to catch Zoro off-guard like he did against Pain for instance since Zoro will be able to detect his position, and possibly even know which one is the original.
Zoro also has pretty large scale AOE attacks that can deal with the clones immediately since they're not very durable.
Speaking of durability, Zoro has that in spades thanks to his frankly absurd pain tolerance. He'll be able to work through potentially fatal injuries as if they're not even there, which could open up opportunities to catch Kakashi off-guard after he delivers blows on Zoro thinking he's finished him off.
Zoro also has numerous ways to amp his strength significantly with Haki or Ashura for instance, which will be important to cover and even surpass the small AP gap between them.

Honestly I came into this battle thinking Kakashi would take it easily, but the more I thought about it, the more Zoro felt like the winner.

So Zoro takes my vote for now, high diff.

Back