• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Here comes another KN8 CRT

Note: If anyone wants to check out the chapters for themselves to see the full context, here is a link to Mangaplus where the chapters are free.

It has been a very long time since I did a Kaiju No. 8 CRT hasn't it. It feels strange but it give everyone a needed break from my constant badgering. Anyway let us begin
  • Kafka Hibino
Statistics Amplification (Kafka has stated that he can harden his body to defend himself in Chapter 20)

• Kaiju No. 9
Stealth Mastery (He can sneak up on Papa Shinomiya and many others from behind with the Director General being surprised in Chapter 48)

Statistics Amplification is fine, and so is Stealth Mastery. If someone that big can get behind you, they are either incredibly stealthy, or your hearing is trash, and I doubt that guy is incapable of hearing.

Meh, we don't know if 9 entered the room walking or if he used his transformation powers, the second is more likely tho.

Idk if it should be added as stealth mastery rn.

Meh, we don't know if entered the room walking or if he used his transformation powers, the second is more likely tho.

Idk if it should be added as stealth mastery rn.
Does it make noise when it's using it's power to transform?

I mean, idk? It should as it's not some magical thing but a shapeshifting thing
I'm asking because he should have either heard something that big enter the room, or he'd hear it forming itself into that giant form behind him.

I'm asking because he should have either heard something that big enter the room, or he'd hear it forming itself into that giant form behind him.
The room seems to be entirely closed in the first pages, and Isao did notice him when he transformed.

Well, Isao's reaction and Gamma's reveal are in the same panel, we don't know if he reacted to what Gamma said or the sound of his body shapeshifting.

The room seems to be entirely closed in the first pages, and Isao did notice him when he transformed.

Well, Isao's reaction and Gamma's reveal are in the same panel, we don't know if he reacted to what Gamma said or the sound of his body shapeshifting.
So you're saying we should wait til the next chapter for further context. And I definitely approve of calling him Gamma

I agree with LordGriffin's proposal. Stat Amp is very blatant, and we can see what comes of Stealth Mastery, though I would agree to it if we didn't decide to wait, personally.

I guess this can be added to the profile now.

Statistics Amplification for Kafka can be added while we wait til the next chapter for further context on Stealth Mastery. If no further details is added, then a Possibly Stealth Mastery for KN9 can be added afterward

I agree with the others, and Satistics Amplification should be added alongside Body Control.

Well, the next chapter is here and it looks like Alpha No. 9 has genuinely manage to sneak up on everybody.

Wait, were they using alpha beta gamma before this chapter?

Also, i still don't agree fully with it, all we see is a bunch of randoms reacting to his "introduction" just like Isao did last chapter, so i would still add it as a possibly, but meh

Wait, were they using alpha beta gamma before this chapter?

Also, i still don't agree fully with it, all we see is a bunch of randoms reacting to his "introduction" just like Isao did last chapter, so i would still add it as a possibly, but meh
The Kaiju No. 9 that was fighting Kafka and Kikoru referred to the one fighting Narumi as "Beta" in Chapter 47, so yeah they were using the names before this chapter

That's fine

The Kaiju No. 9 that was fighting Kafka and Kikoru referred to the one fighting Narumi as "Beta" in Chapter 47, so yeah they were using the names before this chapter

That's fine
I see, so we just rushed and thought the one Kafka was stomping was Alpha, when actually it was Gamma, 50 chapters and we already have downplay in the verse KEKW.

Meh, close this thread then?

I see, so we just rushed and thought the one Kafka was stomping was Alpha, when actually it was Gamma, 50 chapters and we already have downplay in the verse KEKW.

Meh, close this thread then?
Indeed. I have a sandbox ready to update Alpha but decided to wait til the end of the arc just to be safe. This arc is crazier/longer than I thought it would be... That and I got another change I want to implement so might as well do it at the same time

I guess. I applied the possibly Stealth Mastery change later

Back