• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mickey1940 said:
Round 1: Ban steals his stats/organs
Round 2: Ban steals his stats/organs

either way Ban stomps
What if it's not enough to kill him? And Stat stealing has a limit

But I've just realised that we can't do this thread yet, it's too early we don't know much about Kaido, I'll probably close it and do it again once we know enough about him

Phoenixssj3 said:
But I've just realised that we can't do this thread yet, it's too early we don't know much about Kaido, I'll probably close it and do it again once we know enough about him
that's not a reason to not make this thread

Phoenixssj3 said:
Mickey1940 said:

either way Ban stomps
Ban stole over half of Galand's stats along with the stats of Jericho, Elain, Melascula, and a nearby town, effectively more than doubling his stats

ther's nothing stopping the same thing happening to Kaido.

Plus if Ban steals his organs he's done for

Mickey1940 said:
Phoenixssj3 said:
Mickey1940 said:

either way Ban stomps
Ban stole over half of Galand's stats along with the stats of Jericho, Elain, Melascula, and a nearby town, effectively more than doubling his stats
ther's nothing stopping the same thing happening to Kaido.

Plus if Ban steals his organs he's done for
We don't know if he can steal all Kaido's stats or that it stops to a certain point just like for Galan and Estarossa, it's hard to tell especailly now that the only person he fights now can "nullify" his power.

As for his organs, we don't know as well, Dofflamingo had terribly damaged organs and still continued the fight for quite a long time, Kaido's resilience is already superior in every point to Dofflamingo without taking his immortality into account, also maybe Kaido can predict Ban's attacks, but I don't remember if it's possible to dodge his attacks however. (This does have it's limit too as we see with Hendricksen, but he used it against commandements, so now we really don't know to what extent he can do this, we only know that it's high, I can assume that Kaido isn't resilient enough to resist that and will have to fight with missing ogans if he can)

Nonetheless, for now, it seems to be in Ban's favor via Hax, especailly that Kaido doesn't have much ways to get rid of him if Ban's immortal, but I think we should still wait until we have more info, sorry for making this topic to soon, I'll do it once we know enough

Stealing his stats should bridge the gap between their powers by a LOT

As for organs, Dofi had his own organs stitched together, therefore they should still function

Ban has the ability to completely remove someone's organs, which is a different story altogether. If Ban stole Kaido's heart and Kaido didn't die, then Ban could just proceed to remove his lungs, stomach, etc.

Mickey1940 said:
Stealing his stats should bridge the gap between their powers by a LOT
As for organs, Dofi had his own organs stitched together, therefore they should still function

Ban has the ability to completely remove someone's organs, which is a different story altogether. If Ban stole Kaido's heart and Kaido didn't die, then Ban could just proceed to remove his lungs, stomach, etc.
I agree, we can give this to Ban for now via Hax, but we should still wait I think before we can fully pronounce it

One last thing, what is their speed respectievely? they're both Relavistic + aren't they? Not that it's going to change much, but somebody knows f there's a big difference between those 2?

Phoenixssj3 said:
One last thing, what is their speed respectievely? they're both Relavistic + aren't they? Not that it's going to change much, but somebody knows f there's a big difference between those 2?
Kaido blitzed Luffy who blitzed Dofi who is slower than Kuzan who scales to Kizaru who is slightly faster than Marco who is 0.57c

Ban should be far superior to Base Meliodas who is 0.47c

so Kaido should be a little faster. However, since the difference is negligible AND since Ban goes for swiper no swiping from the get-go, it doesn't mean much

Mickey1940 said:
Phoenixssj3 said:
Kaido blitzed Luffy who blitzed Dofi who is slower than Kuzan who scales to Kizaru who is slightly faster than Marco who is 0.57c
Ban should be far superior to Base Meliodas who is 0.47c

so Kaido should be a little faster. However, since the difference is negligible AND since Ban goes for swiper no swiping from the get-go, it doesn't mean much
Thanks

Back