• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kai due to inmortality, better range and due to feats, apparently somewhat better sraw strenght, I could be really wrong though

Ozai's 21.8 tons, Kai scales far above 52 tons. He definitely takes the strength advantage.

Due to downgrades, Kai's summoning is nerfed, so Ozai probably one-shots all of Kai's summons except Oogway if he ever uses that. They could still work as distractions I guess.

i am absolutely livid that i didn't think of this but very glad someone did, that aside. AP/dura wise kai takes it, speed is equalized, ozai's lifting strength is unknown and kai is class M so ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬», stamina i think they should be similar but the profiles give it to kai, ranges are similar, intelligence should be similar (i think.), hax wise iirc bending is chi based and kai absorbs chi so ozai will just be strengthen him with his bending, he has no other hax and his physical abilities aren't nearly enough to deal with kai, so i'd have to vote kai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back