• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Falling Games (The Lich VS The Collector) [STOMP]

Isn't the Lich's mind hax passive? Either way he can just say a word and put the collector to sleep

Just checked the profile. The mere fact that the Collector does not have resistance to Mind Manipulation makes me think this is a stomp. The Lich's mindhax isn't passive, but he absolutely does lead the battle with it and continously spams it the entire time.

Just checked the profile. The mere fact that the Collector does not have resistance to Mind Manipulation makes me think this is a stomp. The Lich's mindhax isn't passive, but he absolutely does lead the battle with it and continously spams it the entire time.
shet

Yeah, it's bad. Mind hax is one of the things he always starts with.

It's a shame, without it this could be a great battle. I'd need to analyse the profiles better before giving a veredict, but I'd be willing to bet on the Collector otherwise. Still, the Lich wins this, and with no chance of counterplay.

Stomp.

The Collector would probably try to turn the Lich into a doll first thing, while Lich would be much more proactive in trying to kill the star kid. And as has been said, he's likely to start with mind games

Lich fra. My poor icon now has a loss.

Is it really a stomp though? Collector is bloodlusted here so he'll go for the best option against him, scanless BFR should work 🙃

Back