• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai Chisaki vs Yang Xiao Long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaltias said:
Jinx what about the part where you calm down?
Being tangible doesn't mean that you have molecules. It works like that in real life yes.

I'll tell you a secret, this is fiction. Does it make sense for Yang to punch with enough energy to blow up a bunch of tanks without breaking every bone in her body?

No, it doesn't.

Literally, go to the forcefield creation page, look at the scan, and tell me that you see something made of matter blocking those bullets.

Do you see Yang literally making an armor around herself when she activates her Aura? No.

Also, you keep pretending that people are saying "Aura negates hax" when we do not.

You want the analogy of the gun again?

I have a gun that dismantle you into molecules.

You break the trigger.

Now i point it at your head, and nothing happens.

Is that because you resist molecular hax?
I am calm. Its hard to be when an admin on the wiki says 'u cant prove anything' ignorantly, but my anger hasnt even reached getting mad.

Ofc its fiction. And its aura that allows her to do that. I don't remember her doing that anyway, her AP is merely AP and not DC.

Except aura doesnt work in a sense like that. An actual forcefield is like with what Amber did. Aura is a full layer, its armour, not a traditional forcefield in that sense.

And things that are invisible are made of matter too. Gas is made of matter, and weve seen MHA be able to interact with things like the air, a.k.a Gentle and his quirk. Just because light passes through it, like a window, doesnt mean it lacks molecules

You are, youre saying aura makes Yangs immune to getting disassembled because you all think its

I was asleep, I didnt see this analogy, and honestly its bs.

Overhaul's trigger would be chopping off his hands...which happened. Aura cant break his hands, aura just protects Yangs body. Aura in that sense of an analogy would be a wall or something. And if that was hit by the bullet, the wall would disassemble. Just like what im proving

...Was that it? Some irrelevant analogy that gave Weekly enough fuel to use his admin authority and get votes out. Honestly?

Got anything else?

Oh, and by this logic, yall are saying Uraraka couldnt make RWBY characters float. Which sounds stupid as hell and none of you cant just deny this

Plus, with Rikiya fusion, he gains the ability to absorb and take yangs semblance buff, always being able to keep up with her. And battlefield manipilation allowing him to exhaust yang out and keep her at an easy diatance. EVEN IF THERES A SLIM CHANCE YOURE RIGHT.

Sucks with high 8-C RWBY dont it.

You mean the thing that also needs phyical contact to work, meaning it wont do anything until Yang's Aura is down

And befor you claim "Oh he can do it by inhaling" No he cant, that was only something that Rikiya himself displayed ONLY after using Trigger to enhance his powers. Without it he is required to make physical contact before he can steal vitality, and the same applies to Kai here.

WeeklyBattles said:
You mean the thing that also needs phyical contact to work, meaning it wont do anything until Yang's Aura is dow
Didnt think that one through bby

If Yangs Aura is blocking contact, it means it has molecules that are forming the barrier, which Chisaki can manipulate.

Remember, Aura and sue storms forcefields are EXTREMELY different, aura is more armour than a forcefield . And jist hecause something is invisible, doesnt mean it lacks molecules. When Sue goes invisible, she can still be touched, meaning she still has all her atoms. Sue's shields work in the ssme way

Try Again?

You mean the thing that also needs phyical contact to work, meaning it wont do anything until Yang's Aura is down

And befor you claim "Oh he can do it by inhaling" No he cant, that was only something that Rikiya himself displayed ONLY after using Trigger to enhance his powers. Without it he is required to make physical contact before he can steal vitality, and the same applies to Kai here.

There is still a forcefield between him and Yang which he cant bypass with his powers

WeeklyBattles said:

There is still a forcefield between him and Yang which he cant bypass with his powers
Prove

He

Cant

bypass

It

And Chisaki will be able to affect the tangible aura and simply disassemble that, before he gets started with Yang. If you couldnt derive that from my previous post, theres it put in a nutshell.

Overhaul gains ALL of the powers from the Quirks he fuses with. Just because he hasnt shown an aspect doesnt mean he cant do that. Its the same how youre assuming aufa blocks molecular hax lmao

Prove he can, you have yet to do so othee than repeating the same nonsense

Yeah, problem is its not a power of the Quirk, its a power Rikiya got specifically after being temporarily amped by Trigger. Its not something he can do without it, ergo Kai still need physical cntact to use it.

Well if nothing else we've at least proved that knocking RWBY down to 8-C didn't help make the threads for one of my favorite series any less cancerous.

>Prove that he can't bypass it.

Prove to me that molecular hax kills Yang.

The difference is that I say "she has no feats of resisting it so it's lethal for her".

You say "It hasn't shown that it can't, so it can"

WeeklyBattles said:
Prove he can, you have yet to do so othee than repeating the same nonsense
Yeah, problem is its not a power of the Quirk, its a power Rikiya got specifically after being temporarily amped by Trigger. Its not something he can do without it, ergo Kai still need physical cntact to use it.
Weekly. In a situation like this, you prove how something resists hax, rather than how hax would affect that person. Have you been reading?

And I literally dont know what else to say, youre ignoring everything. He manipulates molecules, aura contains molecules, and has not been shown otherwise, your examples are all wrong and based off ffields that are completely different to aura. Plus the fact aura lets electricity pass, And therefore has electrons. And therefore particles.

Proven, now go ahead and directly answer to that right there ^

Where was it stated that his effects were worn off. But I must admit, youre right, something I can do, im rusty on the chisaki arc. however the physical contact bs still exists, and will always be around as long as you are. You wouldnt ever listen to reason. No offense. Even though youre literally trying to say aura doesnt contain molecules, making it would be intangible, which is what you have been denying. Im guessing you think Uraraka couldnt make anyone in RWBY float either, or Eri couldnt erase them from existence

If youre going to reply to anything, reply to my proof. Just so I know youre getting it and not saying im not proving.

Kal and I have both explained how her Aura resists it, you on the other hand have not given any solid reasoning as to how he bypasses it.

Aura does not let electricity pass just like it doesnt let ice pass or fire pass. They feel the pain from electricital damage but it doesnt bypass their aura.

Trigger is only a temporary effect that requires repeated useage for repeated effects.

Aura does not have molecules. Forcefields in general are never assumed to have molecules. Making ridiculous fale equivalencies like that isnt helping your argument

WeeklyBattles said:
Kal and I have both explained how her Aura resists it, you on the other hand have not given any solid reasoning as to how he bypasses it.
Aura does not let electricity pass just like it doesnt let ice pass or fire pass. They feel the pain from electricital damage but it doesnt bypass their aura.

Trigger is only a temporary effect that requires repeated useage for repeated effects.

Aura does not have molecules. Forcefields in general are never assumed to have molecules. Making ridiculous fale equivalencies like that isnt helping your argument
No you havent, youve literally both just been saying aura doesnt contain molecules. That isnt debunking. You have to prove something resists hax. Prove aura dosnt contain molecules

Are you joking? Thats how Finnick got knocked out without his aura depleting. Thats how Ren got taken down without his aura depleting. And many more examples. YOU YOURSELF HAVE ADMITTED ELECTRICITY BYPASSES AURA. But just because it doesnt help your argument, youre changing it. That just proves youre bias to RWBY

If they still feel electrical damage, it means theyre in contact with electricity. Forcefields block force and pain, unlike aura, only giving things like mental strain to keep them up. That isnt aura,

The electricity still passes, you have proven nil.

Where was it ever stated that forcefields dont use molecules. Energy affects the world THROUGH particles. Literally, where are you getting that its a naturally assumed fact that ffields dont have molecules, ive never heard it IN MY LIFE. Answer this.

Weekly using admin intimidation to delete them all because he doesnt like Yang getting losses.

Chisaki got enough votes to win.

Jinx makes more sense tbh. Saying 'Aura doesn't contain molecules' isn't debunking anything. If you guys are so certain about that fact, evidence would be nice.

In fact, why dont you add Molecular hax resistance to ALL the RWBY profiles if youre that sure of all the bs. Thatll be useful if anyone ever decides to explain why the RWBY part of this wiki is utterly flawed,

Jinx666 said:
In fact, why dont you add Molecular hax resistance to ALL the RWBY profiles if youre that sure of all the bs. Thatll be useful if anyone ever decides to explain why the RWBY part of this wiki is utterly flawed,
Ive actually been meaning to make a blog about what Aura can block similar to my blog about Gem physiology, contact-based abilities will definitely be on there

Omahariptic said:
Jinx makes more sense tbh. Saying 'Aura doesn't contain molecules' isn't debunking anything. If you guys are so certain about that fact, evidence would be nice.
We've already given evidence, not only is Aura is literally a projection of their soul (unless you think souls have molecules) but this wiki does not treat forcefields as having molecules unless explicitly stated or demonstrated, which Aura has not

Unfortunately Jinx refuses to accept that fact and admit she's wrong so we're now in this situation

WeeklyBattles said:
Jinx666 said:
Ive actually been meaning to make a blog about what Aura can block similar to my blog about Gem physiology, contact-based abilities will definitely be on there
Unlike Gem physiology though, aura hasnt BEEN EXPLAINED.

At least the gems are made of pure lights.

Just give it a rest. At least when Chisaki wins, you cant just cry stomp.

WeeklyBattles said:
Jinx666 said:
^ Is anyone else hearing this though.

I vote for Chisaki then.
You need actual reasoning
For the reasons ive stated above, and you cant refute.

Weekly, you arent god, you cant just decide whose votes get clunted and whose doesnt. Saying I havent made good reasoning is stupid.

Also the fact Chisaki manipukated the battlefield and tires yang out with overhaul on the ground.

@Gargoyle Jinx has been harassing me and other admins and members who disagree with her for months, this is nothing new

WeeklyBattles said:
Omahariptic said:
We've already given evidence, not only is Aura is literally a projection of their soul (unless you think souls have molecules) but this wiki does not treat forcefields as having molecules unless explicitly stated or demonstrated, which Aura has not
Unfortunately Jinx refuses to accept that fact and admit she's wrong so we're now in this situation
But you think souls are solid tangible barriers .-. Therefore they need particles ans matter.

Are you literally saying something needs to be stated to have molecules, rather than something stated NOT to have molecules.

And you follow in his footsteps instead of being the mature one.

Close the thread, what's the point in this being open? Are we actually going to get a match out of this? At nearly 200 Posts and no actual votes aside from one guy. I doubt it

This thread is nothing but a screaming contest.

Why is this open?

Also the fact Chisaki has a 6x difference in AP and would one shot her. He doesnt jump a toer cause she got punched, she has to stack it up

@Gargoyle When i try to be the mature one i get my staff position hung over my head as a means of people saying im biased. If im not being the mature one im called a crybaby whoalways cries stomp when i dont get my way. What the hell do you want me to do?

@Gargoyle. Blame weekly for erasing all the votes because Yang was losing.

Weekly, I havent been harassing you either

@Matt Did you read the conversation above or are you just reacting to the first thing you see? I am the calm one here.

WeeklyBattles said:
Those were questions asking why you were absuing your admin powerrs by locking pages and reverting useful edits I was giving permission for. That you havent even replied to.

Youre an admin and im asking you why you did all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back