• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai Chisaki vs Yang Xiao Long

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jinx Be quiet stop trying to put the blame on someone else and acting completely innocent, it's honestly absurd.

@Weekly Close the thread that has turned into a screaming contest and talk it out. Boom, done, like you were told by a ton of other people.

If all the votes are invalid according to you.

And this thread is almost 200 posts long, and you keep talking and screaming at eachother instead of closing the thread, who is to blame?

Both of you are at fault, grow up.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Matt Did you read the conversation above or are you just reacting to the first thing you see? I am the calm one here.
And you just justified my point by ignoring the argument and just being confrontational with me.

Seriously, it's like every other day now you cause problems by being immature and having a temperament the size of a squirrel's brain. You are an Admin, be professional and mature about it.

And Ever. And Kal. Sorry your reasoning got debunked but you dont have to accuse me of abusing my position as an admin when im not.

Matthew Schroeder said:
And you just justified my point by ignoring the argument and just being confrontational with me.

Seriously, it's like every other day now you cause problems by being immature and having a temperament the size of a squirrel's brain. You are an Admin, be professional and mature about it.
Okay, sorry. I implore you to read the conversation above as if you do you will se that i am the calm one here. I am being the mature one here. I did not start anything here and have remained calm throughout this conversation. I am being the professional one here.

WeeklyBattles said:
And Ever. And Kal. Sorry your reasoning got debunked but you dont have to accuse me of abusing my position as an admin when im not.
Yoire locking pages so I cant edit things that arent even harmful into them, and reverting my edits just because you wont want a weaker base Raven. AND youre refusing to give a reason, saying a question of your abuse is harassment

You havent even sent a scan that says forcefields dont have molecules. Youre skipping it all.

Gargoyle One said:
Jinx666 said:
@Gargoyle I wasnt the one deleting Chisakis votes. That was the admin, who is Weekly...
You were the one tossing insults like a child, acting innocent isn't helping you.
I wasnt really tossing insults. Give me an example.

And I never acted innocent. Im starting hell in here like I always do

@Jinx When everyone told you not to change things on pages and you go ahead and change them anyway of course im going to revert them, that's my job.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I agree with Jinx that Weekly does abuse his power rather often.
Specifically to keep RWBY and his other verses in his own deluded image. Thanks for support

@Jinx Do I actually have too?

You're the one placing the blame on someone else and completely leaving out what you're saying, enough.

This thread should have been closed long ago, yet despite multiple people with the power to do so they didn't.

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay, sorry. I implore you to read the conversation above as if you do you will se that i am the calm one here. I am being the mature one here. I did not start anything here and have remained calm throughout this conversation. I am being the professional one here.
I did read it. I still don't agree with your behavior here, in the Rule Violations thread, or in others. You have recurringly instigated conflict in recent times by being unable to stay calm, collected, and act professional about things.

Even in mere Revision Threads you lose your calm and act based on instinct and emotion rather than reason. Remember when you started talking about how you would delete the SCP Verse if it got downgraded?

Stuff like that does not paint a good image of you to other staff and normal users. If you want to be respected / admired, you musn't stoop so low. It doesn't help you in the slightest. My advice.

Gargoyle One said:
@Jinx Do I actually have too?
You're the one placing the blame on someone else and completely leaving out what you're saying, enough.

This thread should have been closed long ago, yet despite multiple people with the power to do so they didn't.
What am I passing blame onto someone?

It was the admin thats nulling all the votes. I literally dont have the power to do that. And why would it be my fault the guy im voting for is losing my votes.

Gar, you dont need to be a voice of reason here.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Matt How if i may ask do i do that?

• Locking pages for verses you like.
  • Reverting any edits for said verse regardless of it being accurate or not.
  • Threatening to ban people if they don't stop discussing with you, falsely accusing people of trolling / harassment when all they do is continually argue.
  • Threatening to delete pages if a conclusion is reached that is not yours.
  • Choosing to just ignore and lock discussions with normal users rather than be reasonable and talk to them.
  • Exploding in anger in every other thread, knowing that no consequences will reach you.
  • Sometimes insulting normal users with swearing for much the same reason.

You invest far too much of your personal emotions and biases into this site, and show that you have difficulties acting solely out of reason. These types of behaviors which you do, either deliberately or unintentionally, are not good and hurt your reputation, image, and the site at large. I would rather the Adminship to be more professional.

Matthew Schroeder said:
  • Locking pages for verses you like.
  • Reverting any edits for said verse regardless of it being accurate or not.
  • Threatening to ban people if they don't stop discussing with you, falsely accusing people of trolling / harassment when all they do is continually argue.
  • Threatening to delete pages if a conclusion is reached that is not yours.
  • Choosing to just ignore and lock discussions with normal users rather than be reasonable and talk to them.
  • Exploding in anger in every other thread, knowing that no consequences will reach you.
  • Sometimes insulting normal users with swearing for much the same reason.
When have i done this?

When have i done this?

I know for a fact i have never done this and would never do this.

When have i done this?

When have i done this?

Thats a pretty big exaggeration

When have i done this?

Jinx666 said:
@Gargoyle. Blame weekly for erasing all the votes because Yang was losing.
^This isn't just the votes Jinx this is you blaming the cancer that is this thread on Weekly

Instead of going "Just calm down" or just straight up leaving the thread, you continued.

I don't have to, but apparently I should if both of you continue to act like this.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I did read it. I still don't agree with your behavior here, in the Rule Violations thread, or in others. You have recurringly instigated conflict in recent times by being unable to stay calm, collected, and act professional about things.

Even in mere Revision Threads you lose your calm and act based on instinct and emotion rather than reason. Remember when you started talking about how you would delete the SCP Verse if it got downgraded?

Stuff like that does not paint a good image of you to other staff and normal users. If you want to be respected / admired, you musn't stoop so low. It doesn't help you in the slightest. My advice.
@Matt Im not the one who instigates conflict. Do i end up getting wrapped up in it, yes, but i very rarely am the one to instigate it.

No? When was this?

Im sorry but i really dont care about being respected or admired as an admin, i didnt take the job so i could be put on a pedestal, i took the job so i would be able to help the wiki regardless of how people see me. If people like me then great, if not so what?

With RWBY, SCP, Bayonetta.

With RWBY, SCP, Bayonetta.

You did very recently on the Rule Violations thread, and in RWBY / SCP revisions before.

With SCP-Verse on revision threads.

Multiple times when people try to talk with you on your wall about verses you like and you just close the threads and tell them to stop

It really isn't. Last two weeks alone you've been involved in four fights.

Against LAS on a blog, against normal users on threads. You just delete the posts afterwards to clear track.

@Weekly

Raven Branwen and Leonardo Lionheart for Rwby

Raven Branwen

Youve literally just accused me of harassment. And you were saying I was harassing Ever on a thread I made

Dk, but Matt can answer

My raven branwen and lionheart thread you referenced

This one right now. And anything tryong to downgrae your verses

Nothing I can note, but I think you have to me actually. Matt can answer

WeeklyBattles said:
@Matt Im not the one who instigates conflict. Do i end up getting wrapped up in it, yes, but i very rarely am the one to instigate it.

No? When was this?

Im sorry but i really dont care about being respected or admired as an admin, i didnt take the job so i could be put on a pedestal, i took the job so i would be able to help the wiki regardless of how people see me. If people like me then great, if not so what?
You absolutely instigate conflict. You were the one who started bringing up banning Knight out of nowhere on Rule Violations thread out of personal irritation with him rather than any true falt that was worth a ban.

It was in one of the 1-B Downgrade threads. Everyone saw it, don't try to pretend it didn't happen.

Missed my point entirely. The reason I say this is that if you want to be able to have peaceful discussions, reasonable threads without conflict, and get people to actually agree with what you say, then you must change the way you behave.

Gargoyle One said:
Jinx666 said:
@Gargoyle. Blame weekly for erasing all the votes because Yang was losing.
^This isn't just the votes Jinx this is you blaming the cancer that is this thread on Weekly
Instead of going "Just calm down" or just straight up leaving the thread, you continued.

I don't have to, but apparently I should if both of you continue to act like this.
That is literally me saying Blame weekly for the votes being erased

And I didnt really need to.

gargoyle, you arent helping, you dont need to add even more fuel to the fire, cause thats all youre doing

@Matt Again, i asked when, not for a list of verses i support, same goes for the second responded

When? And i dont recall ever trying to report someone in a RWBY/SCP revision thread before.

When?

When did i ever do that?

I only recall two

The blog where i was simultaneously sleep deprived and having a panic attack that i later extensively appologized for, No i dont, and i dont delete posts unless its something like an accidental double post or a missed post

Kepekley23 said:
Just two cents. The thing about Yang being above Velvet with Penny's Swords is false. She is still only High 8-C with her Semblance, and Yang's Semblance also doesn't have a strict tier, she absorbs damage from those weaker than her and turns that damage into her own AP.
And since kai has the AP adbvantage, can she do that to him?

Jinx666 said:
@Weekly

Raven Branwen

Youve literally just accused me of harassment. And you were saying I was harassing Ever on a thread I made

Dk, but Matt can answer

This one right now. And anything tryong to downgrae your verses

Nothing I can note, but I think you have to me actually. Matt can answer
This might fill nlanks Weekly, dont ignore it

No. Anyone stronger than Yang punching her while she has her Semblance active will result in her Semblance getting depleted.

@Weekly

There are too many times to count. You want me to give every example?

Just in this thread you've done it. I read the thread and Jinx666 is nowhere near the monster you are trying to sell himself as, and I actually agree with him. You instigate conflict, then go crying to Rule Violations whenever when people stoop down to your level.

You threw fits on here, Rule Violations, RWBY thread, and on your wall too.

That is no excuse. You are writing something to post on a forum, not in a real-time chat. And you constantly rewrite and delete your posts to appear friendlier because you act out of irrational emotion and say things that would make you look bad, all the time.

Your entire defense here is to feign ignorance over things you are very much aware you did, while ignoring the overall point of my message.

If you want things to go well, YOU must change.

The way you act with bias towards people who downgrade your characters and Verse is ludicrous. Look at the shitfest that was Part 1 of the RWBY Downgrade. You threw no argument, tried to win by screaming louder and appealing to emotion, and then repeatedly threatened to downgrade other verses should the opponents win.

Tell me, to my face, do you honestly think this is good? Is this what counts for Admin professionalism in your worldview? You behave like a child throwing a fit in the playground, and then expect everyone to tolerate and play nice with you.

Matthew Schroeder said:
You absolutely instigate conflict. You were the one who started bringing up banning Knight out of nowhere on Rule Violations thread out of personal irritation with him rather than any true falt that was worth a ban.

It was in one of the 1-B Downgrade threads. Everyone saw it, don't try to pretend it didn't happen.

Missed my point entirely. The reason I say this is that if you want to be able to have peaceful discussions, reasonable threads without conflict, and get people to actually agree with what you say, then you must change the way you behave.
I really dont, i try to be the mediator whenever i can. That wasnt out of irritation, that was out of him being a legitimate problem that other people in the RVT agreed with. I would NVER report someone just because i disagree with them.

Oh yeah, my bad

I am the peaceful one, the reasonable one, the one who tries at all costs to avoid conflict. I genuinely hate conflict like this and really try to ensure it doesnt happen, but some people just like to get heated.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Jinx When everyone told you not to change things on pages and you go ahead and change them anyway of course im going to revert them, that's my job.
I told you, rep gave me permission. You refused to answer

Jinx666 said:

Raven Branwen

Which everyone disagreed with yet you still tried to change the pages anyways

See the previous response

Because you are harrassing me, those two threads i posted above are proof. People in those threads literallycalled you out on trying to start something whnever you made them.

See first response

WeeklyBattles said:
I really dont, i try to be the mediator whenever i can. That wasnt out of irritation, that was out of him being a legitimate problem that other people in the RVT agreed with. I would NVER report someone just because i disagree with them.

Oh yeah, my bad

I am the peaceful one, the reasonable one, the one who tries at all costs to avoid conflict. I genuinely hate conflict like this and really try to ensure it doesnt happen, but some people just like to get heated.
Your actions speak louder than your words. You may say you would never report someone because of that, but the sequence and pattern of what happens tell a different story. And nobody said you did so out of irritation, because it was clearly a deliberate effort. "My bad?" Really? You sound like a 6 year old who was forced by his teacher to apologize to his classmate, but who in truth doesn't mean it at all.

Please, stop this victim act. Own up to your mistakes, change your behavior, and things such as this thread won't repeat themselves in the future.

Kepekley23 said:
No. Anyone stronger than Yang punching her while she has her Semblance active will result in her Semblance getting depleted.
Weekly... you never said that :/

Since when is it not true? You literally said it was when I tried to downgrade Yang's Semblance's functionality. Why is it suddenly not true anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back