• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai Chisaki vs Yang Xiao Long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the hell in fiction does it say that forcefields dont have molecules. Basically everything tangible, and even intangible gains molecules. I thought this was a stomp though

I literally just said it's made of energy, so unless kai has some fear of disintegrating energy he's not getting through Yangs aura with his hax

Its energy? Yet its a solid forcefield aswell?

Energy isnt solid, and energy has to be passed on THROUGH molecules. Smh physics 101

Yang is a highschool girl that thought she can beat someone, got her arm sliced off

Kai is a member of a secretive villain organization that specialize in killing or handling pro heroes, who have a diverse set of quirks/abilities, being apparently so good at it via looking at it from face value, he was called the leader of '8 Precepts of Death'.

I think it is pretty decisively in Kai's favor, he is just more versatile with his quirk (Dissambly, Reassembly etc), mind hax to figure out your abilities,and matter manipulation that ignore your durability.

Yang if this came out to be a physical punching contest, Yang would likely win, but Kai isn't that.

He will use all of his hax, and play around Yang's strengths and weaknesses.

I love Yang, but Kai just has alot more ways to put her down.

Her Aura wont help much either.

You people realise that if youre saying aura is a solid forcefield, energy has to be eminated in matter in order to make something tangible...cause energy isnt a tangible thin.

But saying it resists molecular hax, when it cant resist electricity, and hasnt shown to be able to resist overhaul like attacks, is just honest wank.

>Applying real life physics to a fantasy world

A forcefield of Aura's nature objectively isn't matter.

Ok

So now barriers are gonna somehow protect you from sub atomic hax?

Makes sense, brb gonna make The Beast vs Yang with stats equal because Muh Aura.

Hades can't erase her from existence with his sword bc it needs to hit her, not her Aura

o boi what a hot mess this has turned into

Overhaul for the reasons above I guess

@Knight

Way to go with the false equivalencies and deliberate exaggerations.

Tell me, how is matter hax going to get through something that isn't made of matter?

The Everlasting said:
>Applying real life physics to a fantasy world
A forcefield of Aura's nature objectively isn't matter.
Yet forcefields are universally in fiction the same in the fact they arent made of matter?

There are different rules pf damn forcefileds too.

But literally tell me evidence they resist overhaul

"Yet forcefields are universally in fiction the same in the fact they arent made of matter?"

Uh, yes?

Otherwise it's not a forcefield. It's just a block of something.

The Everlasting said:
@Knight

Way to go with the false equivalencies and deliberate exaggerations.

Tell me, how is matter hax going to get through something that isn't made of matter?

Oh hi there Ever it's a pleasure seeing you around. Anyhow, you make me feel pretty uncomfortable so I'm not gonna bother debating with you.

Peace

But that makes 7 votes yall, adding DMUA and Kinks votes.

And weekly cant call it a stomp since hes defending it so passionately, saying she resists hax with 0 evidence

This can be added

@Ever, he is going to touch her and manipulate HER molecules.

As I said, aura only blocks the impact and not the contact.

False, you are just somehow who makes me feel uncomfortable and I'd rather not associate with you Ever. If I wanted to address your argument I would but I'm not going to for other reasons.

Where was it universally stated that all forcefields are all not made of molecules. Energy literally to become tangible has to use particules. Otherwise it is intangible. Stop using 'but they dont care 4 physics' as an argument

But you legitimately cant say aura protects from Overhaul when there is 0 evidence she can resist sub atomic hax.ill remember that next time you say Bayonetta stomps with molecular hax

@Jinx The burden of proof is on you to prove yangs forcefield has molecules

if you can't then there is literally nothing Implying that kai can bypass her aura with matter hax

Jinx666 said:
Also tell me how electrical energy can bypass aura and yet anything like molecular hax cant
The thing is.

Molecular hax can.

A hand trying to touch you isn't molecular hax. It's a hand. Which is the thing being blocked.

No one is saying that it blocks the hax.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Jinx The burden of proof is on you to prove yangs forcefield has molecules
if you can't then there is literally nothing Implying that kai can bypass her aura with matter hax
Prove Yangs forcefield doesnt have molecules and can resist molecular hax

Energy is intangible, youre either saying aura is tangible, and tyerefore the energy has to be reflected in particles, or aura is an intangible like force that protects the body with their users intangible soul, meaning they get physically touched and I was right all alone

Also im pretty sure if electrifity can bypass aura, then so can Overhaul.

But youll just ignore this

Ive got to go tp bed now, so someone finish these nay sayers off

Kaltias said:
Jinx666 said:
Also tell me how electrical energy can bypass aura and yet anything like molecular hax cant
The thing is.
Molecular hax can.

A hand trying to touch you isn't molecular hax. It's a hand. Which is the thing being blocked.

No one is saying that it blocks the hax.
Both weekly and ever are telling me that aura protects the characters from molecular hax.

@Jinx Unless your soul has molecules, yangs aura has no molecules as it's an energy projection of her soul.

No?

They said that the Aura itself doesn't have molecules

It protects her because Overhaul needs contact and it blocks contact

Honestly you guys are focusing too much on the "it's molecular hax" and too little on "via direct contact".

If you have a gun but you can't pull the trigger you can't shoot.

Same here. If he can't make direct contact, he can't use Overhaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back