• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai Chisaki vs Yang Xiao Long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badically, Overhaul would work on Yang butb he'd need to get through her aura first, while Yang's semblance is immensely more likwly to make her strong enoigh to one punch him long before that happens

As long as her aura is up, Overhaul isn't working on her.

Kinda sucks that all the votes for kai are based on it working through her aura

I was too lazy (-_-)

Then yeah, energy /=/ matter, they explained in like the 3rd episode that Aura is soul energy, meaning it has no molecules for Overhaul to erase

Yeah anyone would be with a big thread tbh

Okay, everyone getting prissy, calm down

Again I'll repeat, the actual other arguments not related to whether or not the hax gets through, focuses on Kai actually whittling down Yang's aura. Kink already pointed it out. There are various other methods for him to win.

I personally feel that aura will not be enough to defend against Kai's haxx. Considering aura has to appear physical for it to be affected not to mention the fact that Kai's haxx has affected almost any type of material that's not gaseous or liquid I think. It's because it feels NLFish for others that the idea of Yang being able to defend such a... well... conventional haxx that goes through almost anything. Especially when we have cases like Junior pulling off Yang's hair before and other. The electricity issue makes this more problematic since it implies that aura cannot block molecular or cellular stuff. Another example would be dust, not Dust, but just dust. We don't have any proof of chemical attacks being something they can take on, so we can't say they're immune to chemicals or something like that.

But at the same time, that doesn't change the fact that Yang loses, regardless of if aura can block or not.

@CoB you missed Kals point, the point is it doesn't matter that kai uses matter hax what matters is that it requires physical contact to work, which kai can perform due to Yang's aura.

Meanwhile if kai hits yang more than a few times she will be strong enough toy oneshot him

Well, Chisaki can become stronger by inhaling Yang's energy.

Yang is baseline High 8-C, pretty sure Kai is scalding to like 6 tons. He really doesn't even need OverHaul to beat her anyway.

@Weekly

But that's under the assumption that one can't interact with aura with haxx or Semblances or well.. .Quirks. Which is open to interpretation for many.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Yang is baseline High 8-C, pretty sure Kai is scalding to like 6 tons. He really doesn't even need OverHaul to beat her anyway.
That only makes it worse for Kai as Yang will just get stronger quicker. He hits her once and she hits him back with a punch twice as hard as per the mechanics of her semblance.

Also Yang is a bit above baseline, shes stronger than velvet who can destroy paladins that coco's baseline High 8-C gun couldnt scratch

You have to consider Chisaki's Vitality Stealing quirk, with that he can absorb her stamina, and become bigger and stronger, while Yang becomes weaker and tired.

The issue remains of playing keep away with Yang and slowing her down. Worst comes to worst, blind her with dust and hit her hard. I mean Kai has the experience advantage not to mention can shift the battleground as he pleases to make it as hard as possible for Yang to fight properly.

I'll PayPal Matt to downgrade your favorite verse

My favorite verse isn't on this site

Checkmate

Knightofannihilation666 said:
That punch would kill her first Weekly. That's a 6x difference in strength
Tell that to the Atlesian Paladin that didnt kill her despite being that much stronger than her

And no, its not a 6x difference in strength, its at most a 3x difference in strength if not less

Baseline High 8-C = Coco's Gun << Paladin < Velvet < Post Timeskip Yang

So currently none of the votes for Kai are valid unfortunately as theyre either based off an exaggerated gap in power or an inability to bypass yang's aura with his hax

WeeklyBattles said:
So currently none of the votes for Kai are valid unfortunately as theyre either based off a highly exaggerated gap in power or an inability to bypass yang's aura with his hax

Uh no no no. Don't try to pull your typical shit here Weekly, Kai is scaling above 6 Tons and Yang is baseline High 8-C. Or would you like me to get Kep here? I'm getting pretty tired of you deciding if votes count or not, Yang isn't one shotting anyone here.

Go ahead and get Kep in here, it'd be nice to have his support in my argument for a change and i just explained why Yang isnt baseline. Baseline High 8-C = Coco's Gun << Paladin < Velvet < Post Timeskip Yang. Her semblance makes it so she literally hits with twice the force of the damage she takes and Kai doesnt have nearly enough AP to oneshot her.

And im tired of you using debunked answers as reasoning and acting like theyre legit while ignoring the arguments of everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back