• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai Chisaki vs Yang Xiao Long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguments for Kai winning:

Kai wins via Overhaul - No he doesnt, he cannot bypass Yang's Aura to be able to use it and has to get Yang's Aura down first

Kai wins via Vitality Steal - See above

Kai wins via AP advantage - No, Kai is 6 tons while Yang is stronger than Coco who is stronger than a Paladin which is stronger than Coco's gun which is baseline High 8-C. The gap between Kai's and Yang's AP is minimal, with Yang's Semblance doubles her AP if Kai strikes her once.

Im sorry guys but your reasoning isnt legitimate

Can't Chisaki just keep fighting until Yang is tired? Unless she becomes 8-B or 8-A, I don't think she can one-shot.

Just to clarify. Everyone here voting, who agreed with Weekly's scaling there? Because I'm seeing many opposition earlier? Not sure anymore. Trying to be the middle ground here.

And yes, Chisaki can considering Chisaki never got tired in that long fight even after being beat up

This is Post-Timeskip Yang who recieved specific training to better control her Semblance so she doesnt tire out as easily. And yes, her post-timeskip Semblance would likely put her into 8-B as she canonically gets an at least 2x boost when its active.

@CoB Ever and Kal basically tore apart all of the reasoning original votes which are still being counted for some reason

The reasoning for Kai having higher AP is wrong as they are likely not even 2x apart

Fair enough on the first point, since I said so myself I'm not touching that anymore.

But on the second point, that's why I'm asking everyone here on who agrees with that scaling you're using.

I think that making her 8-B scaling from a 8-C+ feat is too much, and Chisaki's durability could be technically 8-B, considering how he can withstand several attacks from Deku Full Cowl 100%, who should be stronger than his normal 100%.

But everyone else seems to think otherwise so I'm checking in with them first. Every single voter.

Wish we have a notification or call them just by typing here...

The scaling has been accepted and on the profiles for years, the only thing that is changing is the numbers, not the scaling. If they disagree its on them to make a CRT to change it.

I deleted the votes for Chisaki, but he has other ways of winning, like outlasting Yang.

Also, can she jumps entire tiers with her powers? Because she's going to need that if she wants Chisaki to stop recovering or fusing with more earth.

@Fir Yang is a bit above halfway High 8-C and her Semblance is an at least 2x power amp just when she's fighting someone comparable to herself and higher when her opponent is stronger to a certain limit.

TLDR: Yes, her semblance can allow her to jump tiers

It will be when Kep finally gets around to adding the specifics in the profile. She's currently 8-A, higher with her semblance due to the larger gap between the low-end and high end of 8-A, but the low-end and high end of High 8-C is much lower and she's already a good ways into it, so she'd end up at 8-B with her semblance

Hence why im very against people making matches treating the character as being 8-C/High 8-C when theyre still listed as 8-A

Yall need to learn some patience

I didn't notice ;=; I thought the revisions were done

But I was too lazy to check

Though that does imply the possibility of restrictions on Yang in future matches if there's gonna be a tier gap from the looks of things

Oh lord, no.

Nothing proves that if Overhaul touches aura, it wouldnt just break down like anything else tangible that Chisaki can touch. Nothing suggests aura doesnt have molecules. If its a tangible forcefield, then it has molecules. Energy, in order to be made physical, has to eminate through particles. Otherwise the enegry stays as an intangible, indestructable presence, but doesnt block contact

Literally go ahead and give me a similar example to this where someones forcefield has been able to block molecular hax in fiction. And not bs like some much higher transcended tier being immune to something, actual proof. And a forcefield that works in a way you think aura does

Because you're all providing nil and assuming that aura wouldnt be affected by molecular hax because you all seem tl think aura works in a way that hasnt been explained. And I really can't see how you all think RWBY characters are immune to toutouch. They literally do it all of the time, aura only protects the body from damage. But theres no point in arguing this with this wiki

Also, if it allows elecricity to bypass it, that must mean there are electrons, meaning there are particles and molecules. But yknow 'they dont care 4 science so no'

Overhaul literally can break and recreate tangible things. The whole reason mirio coucould beat him was because he can go intangible and phase his molecules. THATS IMMUNITY TO CONTACY.You think someone with a forcefield in the world of MHA wouldnt have sorted Chiskai out.

Also his Regenerationn and stamina replenishment. Yang will tucker herself out. But smh, what else, next youll be telling me theyre immune to like, diseases and soul Manipulation because of aura.

I want you to legitimately find me a statement that aura doesnt have molecules to break down, cause EVERYTHING tangible has molecules. Or cry stomp again

Anyone with a forcefield can block molecular hax that requires physical contact to work. Me, EVer, and Kal have all disproved Kai's Overhaul working through Yang's Aura, while you have yet to prove that it WOULD work other than arguing that her forcefield somehow has molecules.

Kai doesnt have Regenerationn anymore, it was removed.

Oh i dont think its a stomp, given the reasoning above i think Yang wins high difficulty once her Semblance activates

Now please cut the attitude

Also, theres no statement about aura blocking physical contact, only that it blocks/reduces impacts. And I'm watching RWBY since the first episode was aired.

And theres A LOT of scenes where characters were touched even when their aura was active.

Cant believe votes are being removed because green names who are bias as hell to RWBY are assuming aura would block molecular hax with their deluded sense on what Aura actually is. What happened to it being a stomp Weekly?

Aura stops impact, not contact, an aura user can be used, but the azra absorbs th kinetic energy, or anything else they are being attacked with. So ill say overhaul works

@Schro Again, youre wrong. Aura blocks physical contact but it doesnt block damage, this has been established since the very beginning and was blatantly stated in the World of Remnant video about Aura. If it didnt block contact how would they be allowed to use bladed weapons and live ammunition in tournaments?

@Ricsi No, Aura stops contact, not impact, its why they can still feel pain but not take any actual damage

Because absorbing impact makes it impossible to cut something, as some amount of kinetic energy is needed for it?

How does it make no sense?

If Kai hits her with one good punch she will become 8-B due to her semblance and oneshot him

WeeklyBattles said:
Anyone with a forcefield can block molecular hax that requires physical contact to work. Me, EVer, and Kal have all disproved Kai's Overhaul working through Yang's Aura, while you have yet to prove that it WOULD work other than arguing that her forcefield somehow has molecules.
Kai doesnt have Regenerationn anymore, it was removed.

Oh i dont think its a stomp, given the reasoning above i think Yang wins high difficulty once her Semblance activates

Now please cut the attitude
No, you think youre debunking everything and treating aura like complete immunity to any hax cause you cant bother to listen to anyone who hasnt got as much authority to you. You cant even argue without these people youre probably asking to defend yourself, theyre shunning people who avoid arguments, JUST LIKE YOU.

And youre being completely neglectful to any of my points. Ive proved why aura has molecules, EVERYTHING THATS TANGIBLE HAS MOLECULES, AND ENERGY, IN ORDER TO BE PUT INTO A FORCEFIELD, HAS TO BECOME TANGIBLE

Meanwhile YOU have yet to prove or provide a scan that states the aura DOESNT contain molecules. Cause if it doesnt contain molecules, ITS INTANGIBLE. Provide me a legit scan that supports your argument, you havent proved anything

Also the fact aura conducts electricity, meaning it has electrons, meaning it has Particles

So cut it with avoiding the question and actually answer.

Wow, way to just straight up insult three admins because we disagree with you

Being tangible doesnt mean it has molecules, Ever and Kal already debunked that claim

Ive already done so unless you legitimately believe that a soul has molecules

Weekly, you dont know what an insult is. Saying that I disagree with your intimidation and gangup isnt an insult. Meanwhile, you just lie blatantly

To be tangible means you have to be corpreal. They havent debunked anything. To become intangible, your molecules have to PHASE.

A soul is intangible amd doesnt have molecules. But apparently aura is tangible, YET ITS A SOUL. You dont make sense. Its the manifestation of the soul, meanining it manifested to be come tangible

Im sorry but no, people debunking your claims and agreeing that youre wrong is not a gang up, its debating. The insult is you claiming that we're doing so just because we disagree with you.

You have yet to show one single shred of evidence to prove that Kai can bypass a forcefield and have instead just started screaming about how everyone who disagrees with you is wrong. Please show any evidence at all.

WeeklyBattles said:
How does it make no sense?

If Kai hits her with one good punch she will become 8-B due to her semblance and oneshot him
Not only can he intercept her attacks, but im pretty sure she nneds quiet a bit more then one punch to get more power then that

Her semblance operates by making her 2x stronger than the damage she recieves (within reason, she's not taking damage from someone like Adam due to the massive tier gap), and her semblance has consistently allowed her to oneshot almost anyone she has fought after a brief time (Team ABRN, Team FNKI, Junior, Mercury, etc.), the only exception being Neo (Though that fight as a whole had Yang at a horrible disadvantage both mentally and physically from the very beginning). The prime example is the Paladin, which no one on Team RWBY, as well as Sun and Neptune, could so much as scratch on their own. Yang took one solid punch from it and became strong enough to oneshot it.

Its funny how you cant debate at all without your green name buddies, or even in a 1v1. You were even going silent and choking when everyone who wasnt a green name was proving you wrong.

Weekly, the evidence lines up, Cant debate 1v1, Constantly changes what youre saying, using an insult card and stomps when you cant debunk anything, locks pages, uses false claims of harassment and vandalism, ALWAYS bias to RWBY, admin intimidation and block threats, and the fact its literally the same people defending you. Sorry if its just because you disagree with me.

Kai breaks things down on a molecular level, anything thats tangible has molecules. You can't touch without molecules. Aura is a diffeeent kind of forcefield anyway, being more of a protective layer, that isnt physical. Cause its a manifestation of the soul.

With hax, you dont prove how hax can break through something, you argue how that something resists hax. Otherwise its shit like 'Prove Sanes can affect Goku'. Aura has never directly been stated to not use molecules.

If its tangible, like you say, then it contains molecules, and has electrons to allow electricity to pass through it. Therefore, its overhauled in seconds.

If its intangible, like I say, and instead acts as a protective layer that protects those from attack and increases their durability, fuels semblances, heals etc. Then it doesnt block direct contact and gets negged by Overhaul.

What I want you to do is prove that aura resists molecular hax. Because just because someone has a forcefield doesnt mean that hax are completely worthless instead yoire whining that your feelings are hurt or something

Also no, Weekly, Yangs sembkance is fuelled depending how much damage she takes. With a punch from an 8-C she wont immediately jump tiers. She literally has to stack her damage in order to use her Semblance

She still wont oneshot Oscar amirite

Jinx what about the part where you calm down?

Being tangible doesn't mean that you have molecules. It works like that in real life yes.

I'll tell you a secret, this is fiction. Does it make sense for Yang to punch with enough energy to blow up a bunch of tanks without breaking every bone in her body?

No, it doesn't.

Literally, go to the forcefield creation page, look at the scan, and tell me that you see something made of matter blocking those bullets.

Do you see Yang literally making an armor around herself when she activates her Aura? No.

Also, you keep pretending that people are saying "Aura negates hax" when we do not.

You want the analogy of the gun again?

I have a gun that dismantle you into molecules.

You break the trigger.

Now i point it at your head, and nothing happens.

Is that because you resist molecular hax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back