• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kahhori new profile mcu

I've created Kahhori userblog here, and we need to discuss her profile.

Agree: Qawsedf234 FentyBeauty ActuallySpaceMan42 Catzlaflame

Neutral:

Dissagres:

Last edited:
Well some issues:
  • Her profile lists her as having three keys when the Tier only shows one
  • The Varies rating isn't justified
  • Strange when he goes full power one shots Kahhori and for the majority of the fight was trying to talk both of them down
A lot of powers have very strange wording and redundancies to them
  • Flight (While enveloping herself with cosmic energy, Kahhori is capable of flight and can achieve great speeds while flying)
You don't need to justify flight like this. Iron Man for example just lists flight as a power and in other keys shows him flying.
  • Telekinesis (Kahhori is capable of moving and manipulating objects with her mind. She has used her telekinesis to make a large amount of Sky World Fruit levitate above her while she walked. Kahhori was also able wield the Ten Rings and Mjølnir against Doctor Strange without directly touching them)[1]
This can be shortened to just "Can lift people [scan] and is able to move mjolnir around with her powers [scan]"
This isn't corruption. This is just telekinesis
This can be shortened to just "Teleports Scarlet Witch to another location"
The first sentence can be moved to range, but the second is fine.
This is teleportation, not density manipulation. You can see him turn to energy and then get teleported out
  • Energy Projection (Kahorri learned how to manipulate her cosmic energy and use it in a variety of ways such as energy projection, telekinesis, and portal creation)
None of these are justification for Energy Projection, which is about offensive energy blasts
Energy Projection is a subset of Energy Manipulation in which the user is able to emit concentrated bursts of energy, most frequently for offensive purposes. The power and flexibility of this ability varies between media, ranging from simple destructive blasts to far more complex usages (i.e. Darkseid Omega Beams).
So this needs to be removed or rewritten.
Forcefield Creation (Kahhori is capable of creating force fields to protect herself and others. She has used her force fields to protect herself from cannon balls and Doctor Strange spells. Kahhori was also able to create smaller force fields of cosmic energy around each of the Infinity Stones to prevent Captain Carter from being killed by them)
This can be shortened to just displays of her forcefield. Currently there's no showing of it in action.
Needs a justification
She was affected by the illusion, Carter was just able to resist it and punched him out of it
  • Immortality (type 1 Due to the her exposure to the Tesseract energy, Kahhori aging process is extremely reduced, a trait she shares with the Sky World inhabitants we do not age, we do not die[2])
The wording needs to be changed ("We do not die" doesn't make sense in context). You'll need to provide a scan of the character (presumably) saying this
  • Regeneration (Low Kahhori possesses accelerated healing which allows her to quickly recover from any injuries[2])
This needs an actual justification behind it and we need to see the extent of the injuries.
Large Country level+,(Can use the power to control Mjölnir Ten Ring and Drax knives Can fight Scarlet Witch another version on equal and can send her to another place[1])
The only thing High 6-B here is Mjolnir which she didn't have until the end portion of the Strange fight. For Scarlet Witch you need to show her harming the zombie. Teleportation also isn't an AP justification.
Low Complex Multiverse level, (Able to fight and harm Doctor Strange many times. Even after losing to him, she was able to injure him[1])
This rating doesn't make any degree of sense. Their can't be an literal infinite difference between her ratings like this. If she seriously harmed Strange Supreme then its either Low 1-C scaling or an outlier.
Speed: Superhuman,(Kahhori is capable of moving at greats speeds, emitting a trail of light-blue as she runs. She has used her speed to outrun fellow Mohawk warriors, large bulls, and run on top of water.[2]) | Supersonic combat and reaction speed (She can reaction to short-range shotgun blasts and can block artillery shell attacks from Spanish warships[2]) | Relativistic+ combat and reaction speed (Kahhori was also able to dodge energy blasts and other attacks from Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch another version can counter Doctor Strange evenly[1])
The speed ratings themselves are fine, but you're using Key separators " | " which doesn't work when she only has one key.
Lifting Strength: Superhuman with power,
Superhuman with power isn't a justification. It would be "Superhuman with telekinesis" or "Superhuman" or "Unknown, Superhuman with telekinesis"
Wall level physically (While attempting to reach the portal back to Earth, Kahhori failed many times and fell from the top of a tree onto one of its large branches without sustaining any harm[2])
This isn't a wall level feat and the way its written is off. If used it should just be "Survived a large fall onto a tree branch" or "Fell from a great height onto a tree branch without injury".
Large Country level+ (She is able to take attacks from Scarlet Witch on another version. many times[1]) Likely Low Complex Multiverse level (Able to receive the power of Doctor Strange many times and can also suppress Doctor Strange power equally[1])
See previous Strange Supreme points
This needs a justification
Range: Standard Melee Range; Multiversal+ with portal creation (Can send the right villains and heroes back to their own universe[1])
The ranges are fine, but you'd need to add a range for her various Space Stone powers
Standard Equipment: Mjolnir, Ten Ring, Drax Knives
None of those are standard equipment. They are optional equipment
Intelligence: Gifted (Able to cultivate her powers more quickly than the rest of the tribe. and can influence many people)
This seems more like above average than gifted going by our definitions
Above Average: Characters that show greater cognitive ability than the norm, but do not particularly stand out in any intellectual or academic fields.

Gifted: Characters who demonstrate high reasoning ability, can master difficult concepts with few repetitions, and display high performance capability or notable mastery in intellectual or specific academic fields, which makes them equivalent to real-world experts in these areas.
Finally
Weaknesses: Standard human weaknesses
This isn't a thing. It would just be "none" since the default assumption as a human is that she possesses normal human traits outside of her powers/stats.

Well some issues:
  • Her profile lists her as having three keys when the Tier only shows one
  • The Varies rating isn't justified
  • Strange when he goes full power one shots Kahhori and for the majority of the fight was trying to talk both of them down
A lot of powers have very strange wording and redundancies to them

You don't need to justify flight like this. Iron Man for example just lists flight as a power and in other keys shows him flying.

This can be shortened to just "Can lift people [scan] and is able to move mjolnir around with her powers [scan]"

This isn't corruption. This is just telekinesis

This can be shortened to just "Teleports Scarlet Witch to another location"

The first sentence can be moved to range, but the second is fine.

This is teleportation, not density manipulation. You can see him turn to energy and then get teleported out

None of these are justification for Energy Projection, which is about offensive energy blasts

So this needs to be removed or rewritten.

This can be shortened to just displays of her forcefield. Currently there's no showing of it in action.

Needs a justification

She was affected by the illusion, Carter was just able to resist it and punched him out of it

The wording needs to be changed ("We do not die" doesn't make sense in context). You'll need to provide a scan of the character (presumably) saying this

This needs an actual justification behind it and we need to see the extent of the injuries.

The only thing High 6-B here is Mjolnir which she didn't have until the end portion of the Strange fight. For Scarlet Witch you need to show her harming the zombie. Teleportation also isn't an AP justification.

This rating doesn't make any degree of sense. Their can't be an literal infinite difference between her ratings like this. If she seriously harmed Strange Supreme then its either Low 1-C scaling or an outlier.

The speed ratings themselves are fine, but you're using Key separators " | " which doesn't work when she only has one key.

Superhuman with power isn't a justification. It would be "Superhuman with telekinesis" or "Superhuman" or "Unknown, Superhuman with telekinesis"

This isn't a wall level feat and the way its written is off. If used it should just be "Survived a large fall onto a tree branch" or "Fell from a great height onto a tree branch without injury".

See previous Strange Supreme points

This needs a justification

The ranges are fine, but you'd need to add a range for her various Space Stone powers

None of those are standard equipment. They are optional equipment

This seems more like above average than gifted going by our definitions

Finally

This isn't a thing. It would just be "none" since the default assumption as a human is that she possesses normal human traits outside of her powers/stats.
I have fixed it, you can check it at here

What reason should I give? I'm not very knowledgeable about STAMINA
not sure if these r good justifications but u can say something about her managing to escape from strange and surviving on her own in other realities for unknown periods of time, continuing to fight after receiving multiple attacks from strange, being able to stand against his sealing spell despite straining herself, and that she can keep up with peggy

if its not good enough for superhuman stamina u could just change it to unknown or something

not sure if these r good justifications but u can say something about her managing to escape from strange and surviving on her own in other realities for unknown periods of time, continuing to fight after receiving multiple attacks from strange, being able to stand against his sealing spell despite straining herself, and that she can keep up with peggy

if its not good enough for superhuman stamina u could just change it to unknown or something
Okay thanks

ofc! and idk if u can see this but in her p&a thing there’s like this space between her superhuman physical characteristics and immortality so like make sure to delete that space

ofc! and idk if u can see this but in her p&a thing there’s like this space between her superhuman physical characteristics and immortality so like make sure to delete that space
I've already added a stamina reason and I can't fix that point because I've tried several times and it can't. I'm not quite sure what could be causing this bug

I've already added a stamina reason and I can't fix that point because I've tried several times and it can't. I'm not quite sure what could be causing this bug
okayy so try going on source editing (if ur not using that) and find the power and abilities part and then u should look between the *'''[[Superhuman Physical Characteristics]]''' and *'''[[Immortality]]''‘ things so if u see an extra space u can just delete that

okayy so try going on source editing (if ur not using that) and find the power and abilities part and then u should look between the *'''[[Superhuman Physical Characteristics]]''' and *'''[[Immortality]]''‘ things so if u see an extra space u can just delete that
I've tried doing that part and maybe I should let the admin fix it or not because I tried every method and couldn't fix this point

Ok, I fixed it after many attempts

im talking abt her producing ‘less fatigue toxins’ in the stamina thing

does that have something to do with her training?
I think it might be related to that part because a normal human wouldn't be able to get up if they fell from a height and continued practicing like that

I think it might be related to that part because a normal human wouldn't be able to get up if they fell from a height and continued practicing like that
You need to have an actual source for such a thing. You can't just say that out of nowhere.

you should word it like this:
idk if this is good enough
Fought Strange Supreme and Zombie Wanda for extended periods of time without tiring out[2])
and im honestly not sure if her fighting zombie wanda should be used as a justification bc the fight wasn’t really that long and she simply bfr’d wanda afterwards
Stamina: Superhuman (Continued to push herself and made multiple attempts to leave the Sky World, regardless of failing them and injuring herself. Is capable of holding her own in other realities for an unknown period of time after escaping Doctor Strange Supreme. Held off Doctor Strange Supreme’s spell while she was straining herself, as well as continuing to fight after receiving multiple attacks from him. Can keep up with Captain Carter)
i added stuff from my comment somewhere in this thread

Probably not too important but I feel like her ability to speak multiple languages should be included in intelligence knowing her native Kanien'kéha, Spanish, and later English after an unknown period of time. Presumably she learned even more given that her goal was to go around the world to bring world peace

Probably not too important but I feel like her ability to speak multiple languages should be included in intelligence knowing her native Kanien'kéha, Spanish, and later English after an unknown period of time. Presumably she learned even more given that her goal was to go around the world to bring world peace
that's should be Above Average or Gifted

I don't see any issues with the abilities, though this should be changed.
Standard Melee Range; Hundreds of Meters with Energy Projection (Her energy blasts can reach the reactor of Strange Supreme’s forge) and Telekinesis (Moved hundreds of beings upwards to the portals above the forge); Multiversal+ with Portal Creation (Can create portals to other realities)
To this.
Standard Melee Range, Hundreds of Meters with Energy Projection & Telekinesis (Her energy blasts can reach the reactor of Strange Supreme’s forge, and move hundreds of beings upwards to the portals above the forge), Multiversal+ with Portal Creation (Can create portals to other realities)

bump, Do I need additional admin since there is Admin and Thread Moderator agree with CRT. or I don't want to add it and just wait and profile will be available

Scan is impossible to read.
This is actually not enhanced senses, its extransensory perception. To clarify the difference: Enhanced senses is, as the name implies, an enhancement of the human senses i.e., sight, smell, hearing, taste and touch. So, for example, if I had vision that allowed me to see millions of miles ahead, that would be Enhanced senses because sight is a human sense. Meanwhile, in this case, "feeling the tesseract's energy" is, fundamentally, not a human sense. Its not that the sensory ability is amplified to a superhuman degree, its just, a human couldn't do it at all, therefore, it is extrasensory.
According to one of our Administrators (Bambu) jumping/leaping feats are no longer considered acrobatics. Neutral on the other one.
Seems like an extension of her telekenisis so it should be listed with that.

I'm fine with everything else.

Back