• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya's dimensions are Low 2-C in size

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one will have their hopes up just looking at the thread title without seeing who made it.

And how on earth is that not outlier?

ETSB scaling I mean.

Iirc I saw some information regarding Kaguya's dimensions once and got the impression that any more obscure verse would have been Tier 2 off of it

I might be wrong but didn't Kaguya destroy only one of her dimensions and that dimension only contained a planet, moon and sun?

I ain't though.

We should remove the 5-A key from her profile, since it's the same feat, and just leave her as "5-B, higher with ETSB"

JohnHendrix212 said:
PowerToScale said:
I might be wrong but didn't Kaguya destroy only one of her dimensions and that dimension only contained a planet, moon and sun?
She didn't destroy it, but she was about to.
Wait, if she was going to destroy a star as well, wouldn't put her around star level??

In my defense I would have left a serious comment by now if this wasn't Naruto

We never accepted it being 4-C in size, actually.

5-A is literally the same feat, except her dimension were all but stated to be Low 2-C in size by Obito, and thus it should be removed from the profile for being an outlier.

Someone needs to translate this from jap.

I read it in Russian and it says that the dimension is too far away,not too large or vast,so that is why he had trouble connecting to it.I read the same thing in English but it was fun translation.

If this is the case, is it just PIS that she didn't just collapse the dimensions she is seemingly able to create to instantly kill Sasuke/Naruto?

She didn't destroy it, but she was about to.
Wait, if she was going to destroy a star as well, wouldn't put her around star level??

No, because it's an outlier.

@Black

She can't create them instantly,only via ETSB which is ultimate move.

Anyway if this gets accepted ETSB should just be unknown.

That moment you realise this is not a shitpost

I mean would it not be much higher not just higher? I dont know.

Can anyone here like have some basic reading comprehension or do people read "Low 2-C" and "Kaguya" on the same sentence and suddenly become unable to read the rest of the paragraph.

Obito states the dimension is Low 2-C in size. Therefore the ETSB thing is an outlier and shouldn't be on the profile, hence why I am proposing we remove it.

Seriously, it's not so hard to stop with the childish behavior of predicting the thread to be an incoming apocalypse and just read one single paragraph.

I think the scan is good enough evidence that the dimension is low 2-C, but the translation thing Dzi brought up should be addressed for safety's sake

There a proper evaluation, now I shall shit post in peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back