• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya's dimensions are Low 2-C in size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jvando said:
Does the translation say "Too far" or "Too large"?
Literally should be addressed before anything else is agreed upon, let alone concluded.

Kepekley23 said:
ETSB would become Low 2-C, thus an outlier and removed from profiles.

Third time. (is the charm)
Why would it be an outlier though since it's from a god tier and No one scales to it?

For the exact same reason it would be an outlier if it became 4-C, except now two infinities larger.

Going to be that guy and I dont care if people call me out on wank because I geniunely want to ask.

If no one scales to the ESTB at all, not even Kaguya, then how exactly is the ETSB an outlier? Not saying it isnt, but I want to know why it would be one in the first place. Because not one person in this thread has given an actual reason on why it would be an outlier.

Kepekley23 said:
For the exact same reason it would be an outlier if it became 4-C, except now two infinities larger.
Why is 4-C an outlier?

Literally no one, not even the user of the technique herself, scales to it. It was never blocked or countered iirc so it's not like that could be an argument either. It's also an attack that requires prep and time for it to be at its maximum.

The 4-C would solely be for the attack and there would only be hat single key for it, no one else scales to it.

I know my above argument was used somewhere else and they got their key accepted but for the life of me I can't remember what verse that was in...

When I first clicked on this, I thought it was going to be just another angry fan wanking Naruto.

With that being said, if tier 4 is an outlier, it's an even bigger one now if her dimensions are ******* Low 2-C.

The kanji for "remote/distant/far" is visible in the scan: Úüá

Checked out the Brazilian scanlation and another English scanlation and both render it as "the dimension is very far away"

So I guess Dzhind was indeed correct that the scan is mistranslated on the Viz version. Who would have freakin' guessed.

Unfollowed since it seemed to disolve into memes but now that it is not I am back, Kukui's question is legit.

As for the feat itself though it needs better translation I was always under the impression that Obito meant vast as in distances between dimensions, like think Bleach with its 3 dimensions thhing but they are much futher away from each other in the dimensional space or whatever.

I really don't understand this as well. People say it's an outlier because they believe to scales to other god tier. It doesn't. As well as the fact that if this was another verse it would fly because it's a prep time attack as well as a attack that doesn't even scale to the user

Netero from HXH has a last resort self destruction attack which above his normal ap, how is that not an outlier?

Lucifer from Blue Exorcist has an attack which has a attack jsut the same with a statement like ESTB but it's not considered an outlier?

we have people jump from tier 7 or 6 or 5 to tier 2 or 1

so how is jumping from tier 5 to tier 4 or 2(if translation are correct) is outlier for naruto

i hope i dont have to bring their name here to prove my point

And not in this thread. Since the topic is over, it should be closed or sent to the fun and games board

For the sake of not leaving double-standards alone, im gonna call out some examples who are in the same boat, but yet get an accepted Low 2-C rating. Or any rating in general thats far higher than their own stats.

Danny Phantom . Danny's Low 2-C rating strictly comes from using the Ecto Skeleton, which scales to Pariah Dark (Ghost King), who scales to the Reality Gauntlet. Danny's Low 2-C rating doesnt apply to his regular stats. Danny's regular stats cap at literally Low 6-B....and thats only with a single move, Ghostly Wail. And yet for some reason we accept a Low 2-C Danny without a problem.

Rick Sanchez from Rick and Morty. Rick is literally nothing but a regular Human whos only strong thanks to his inventions, which range from 5-B to Low 2-C with them. They dont scale to his stats whatsoever and are borderline prep worthy, yet he is accepted as someone who can even reach tier 2 with them.

Branching right off from Rick, we have 3 other examples too. Phineas and Ferb Flynn, as well as Jimmy Neutro . All 3 of these guys are not only regular humans, they are freaking kids. And yet, Phineas and Ferb get a 3-C rating ludicriously beyond their regular stats (from a feat that isnt even directly AP based) and Jimmy is allowed to have a 5-B rating (also much beyond his own wall level power) because of prepperation.

All of these characters have ridiculously high tiers based off prep and/or weapons whos powers dont scale to their stats in the slightest. Yet for some reason, Kaguyas ETSB does the exact same thing and for her and only her its magically an outlier. Again, I dont care if it is one, but I do care if its one based on absolutely 0 explanatio and just ignores double standards being a thing.

Becuase inventions aren't the same as power. Literally everything you brought up was an invention. If you brought up Enlil (I/O) and his High 1-B weather manipulation you'd have a point, and frankly I'm surprised you didn't, but not with your current examples.

Higher tier abilities in a verse that has multiple stuff in those higher tiers probably isn't the same either when it comes to the topic of an outlier

Erase this like Diavolo erases time.

"Nessuna discussione pu├▓ scappare dal destino scelto. Rimane solo il risultato che tu sarai chiusa. L'eterna infamia esiste solo per te. Puoi cantare le OP di Naruto nel mondo senza ETSB di Tier 4/2"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back