• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya's dimensions are Low 2-C in size

Status
Not open for further replies.
also as Dz said I thought he mean they were very far away "dimensionally". after all we know that sasuke requires dimensional coordinates to get to certain dimensions. Unlike Obito who literally had to look for them.

And I'm interested on what Dzi said. If Obito actually said her spacetime was too far from the main one, instead of saying it is too large, then yeah, she can keep the 5-A and we can close the matter.

Wow, when I actually stated that Kaguya's dimensions were multiversal on that Yhwach vs Naruto Fun & Games thread as a joke, I never would have imagined I was right....

Well for future reference atleast if this is acceptable; anymore feats about dimensions from a Otsutsuki which has an unknown but is parallel to Naruto's dimension may very well jsut be universal in size as well.

So thank Kep; it maybe an outlier for Naruto god tiers, but jsut possibly we can get in down the line for God tier of Boruto

He just wants to change the note to say that it is implied Kaguya's dimensions are Low 2-C instead of the Star thing. This doesn't=Low 2-C Naruto but on the other hand it just feels weird as well lmao.

Isn't it a bit ridiculous reason to think that just because Obito failed it would be 2C?

Immortalgodd said:
Isn't it a bit ridiculous reason to think that just because Obito failed it would be 2C?
You mean the fact he all but literally stated "Her dimensions are incredibly more vast than the normal spacetime"? sure.

This also has the good side-effect of dealing with the 4-C upgrade theads...as it is now Low 2-C and thus an undebatable (as long as Kodachi doesn't go all Goku vs. Beerus) outlier.

Ogbunabali said:
@Kep you intentionally made a misleading post, why are you surprised?
I did, but the comments I was expecting were "You had me for a second" or the likes. Like...faith that people would read the OP, y'know.

Guess I signed up for this job, so it's my fault

Sorry about that I was just shocked and surprised but I know Kaguya ain't becoming tier 2 or anything

It's the fault of everyone who made Low 2-C Naruto impossible to discuss with a straight face

Though it does create an arguement for 2C Kaguya if she really was going to destroy the dimension

First of all I think interpreting Obito's line to say it's larger than a universe is a massive reach.

Second of all I still don't buy that this is entirely serious and not just Kep trolling.

I don't think this is a Troll thread. Kep is absolutely serious. I just tend to agree with Matt in that Obito's line implying Kaguya's dimension was bigger then the main universe is a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back