• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcker123

He/Him
  • Will probably be a stomp, but I like this match, so suck it. I wanna milk HST matches whilst we can still do em.
  • Kaguya Otsutsuki vs Soya Azashiro
  • Speed =
  • SBA otherwise
wp7693914.jpg
azashirosafwy_2.png

Last edited:
I think the match could be interesting, but it would require us to assume Kaguya wouldn't instantly die to Azashiro (which is very assumptious here, given his wincons) and that she has knowledge on his capabilities, enough knowledge to realize how much of a dangerous opponent he is, which will force her to use her more quicker wincons like Genjutsu.

Assuming a best possible world for Kaguya, she realizes the threat this opponent is to her, which forces her to use Genjutsu against him, and since it arguably activates faster compared to anything Azashiro has, it affects him first before he can activate any of his abilities. It places him under a mental daze that then allows Kaguya to either deconstruct him with Ash Killing Bones before he fuses with the world or she spits out the ETSO and erases him from existence.

But this assumes the absolute best outcome for Kaguya. In actuality, I just see Azashiro completely destroying her before Kaguya can do anything to him.

I think the match could be interesting, but it would require us to assume Kaguya wouldn't instantly die to Azashiro (which is very assumptious here, given his wincons) and that she has knowledge on his capabilities, enough knowledge to realize how much of a dangerous opponent he is, which will force her to use her more quicker wincons like Genjutsu.

Assuming a best possible world for Kaguya, she realizes the threat this opponent is to her, which forces her to use Genjutsu against him, and since it arguably activates faster compared to anything Azashiro has, it affects him first before he can activate his abilities. It places him under a mental daze that then allows Kaguya to either deconstruct him with Ash Killing Bones before he fuses with the world, or she spits out the ETSO and erases him from existence.

But this assumes the absolute best outcome for Kaguya. In actuality, I just see Azashiro completely destroying her before Kaguya can do anything to him.
This is also assuming Genjutsu will even work at all (which Reikaku prevents such)

They just spawn in your internal organs.

My argument for Kaguya around this was regen.

I agree on what Deceived said and that the best way for her to win is to immediately realize how much of a threat he is beyond his scrawny-ish look.

Otherwise, the way I see it based on the novel series I've been reading on, Azashiro would just spawn blades from inside of Kaguya as he has with everyone else from his predecessor Kenpachi to some Arrancar's he was helping to take out and that's usually his starting move either in a fight or with anyone else that's around him (such as the aforementioned Kenpachi's and Arrancars). If for some reason that doesn't kill her instantly, he either just spawns more blades or he can use his Gigai army (that I assume he has access here since it's not restricted?) to either just pepper Kaguya with bullets that can punch through an Arrancar's Resurreccion enhanced Hierro (though I assume this is avoidable for Kaguya in any state she could be in) or more likely use them to do his Kidou barrage he did against Zaraki and the 11th Division.

Azashiro's technically a glass cannon though so Kaguya isn't completely unable to kill him, she just has to do it faster than he can fuse with his surroundings. She fails that, she's not going to be able to kill him anytime soon and he'll do all he can to eventually wipe her out so I'll lean towards Azashiro if I have to give my vote on this.

Couldn't Kaguya use chakra to reinforce her internal organs to survive the blades?
Even if she could, and assuming it would be enough to reinforce her organs beyond the physical force generated by the blades. I don't see how that would protect her against the more esoteric effects the attack has, such as the spiritual and mental damaging stuff that all spiritual attacks in Bleach have.

ETSO will kill Azashiro no matter what. Himfusing doesn't matter if she just nukes the dimension.

That's not a bad wincon I think?

If he fuses with whatever dimension or the base field they're in and Kaguya can't him with her Ash bones or whatever other jutsu she has or could use, ETSO could work out.

Can't exactly be fused with anything anymore if everything you've fused with is destroyed.

Although Idk if that's a valid wincon, at least based in-universe on what Azashirou's apparent limits are afaik.

That would still depend on what Kaguya in character would actually do and if she knows she has to use this or something similar she may have before Azashiro completes his fusing and either just wind blades her, mess with the oxygen in the air to make her suffocate (though that might not work or smth? IK this is something he can do if he wants), or do the Gigai kidou bombardment that he has and will do if he needed.

He can fuse with characthers as well iirc ,wich given that kaguya is immune to the etso, would protect him as well if he realise what is happening and that it doesn't affect Kaguya.

Last edited:
Even though the dight likely doesn’t get to this point, what happens if he fuses with his surrounds and Kaguya portals out and controls the world like she did against Naruto? 🤔

He can fuse with characthers as well iirc ,wich given that kaguya is immune to the etso, would protect him as well if he realise what is happening and that it doesn't affect Kaguya.
He can fuse with characters, it's just harder in that case compared to when he's fusing with non-organic things like sand and minerals. Something about a "rejection" effect where the person he fuses with could be too strong for him to fully fuse with and affect.

It's why in his case against this one character (Kenpachi Kuruyashiki), the latter wouldn't be affected as easily or something so Azashiro had to fuse only part of his body to get to a point where he could lower his defense down (his spiritual pressure in this case) where he can then cut him up from the inside out.

I agree on what Deceived said and that the best way for her to win is to immediately realize how much of a threat he is beyond his scrawny-ish look.

Otherwise, the way I see it based on the novel series I've been reading on, Azashiro would just spawn blades from inside of Kaguya as he has with everyone else from his predecessor Kenpachi to some Arrancar's he was helping to take out and that's usually his starting move either in a fight or with anyone else that's around him (such as the aforementioned Kenpachi's and Arrancars). If for some reason that doesn't kill her instantly, he either just spawns more blades or he can use his Gigai army (that I assume he has access here since it's not restricted?) to either just pepper Kaguya with bullets that can punch through an Arrancar's Resurreccion enhanced Hierro (though I assume this is avoidable for Kaguya in any state she could be in) or more likely use them to do his Kidou barrage he did against Zaraki and the 11th Division.

Azashiro's technically a glass cannon though so Kaguya isn't completely unable to kill him, she just has to do it faster than he can fuse with his surroundings. She fails that, she's not going to be able to kill him anytime soon and he'll do all he can to eventually wipe her out so I'll lean towards Azashiro if I have to give my vote on this.
Not exactly. Kaguya first move is BFR and she can just leave him there. Also even if she doesn't what happens if kaguya merges with her dimension environment? It would just mean azashiro would have to overcome her to be able to merge with anything. which I find impossible to happen giving the huge ap gap

So it took me a while to realize that Kaguya is Low 5-B to Azashiro's High 6-A or whatever (not that I care cuz I haven't kept up with Nardo since it ended).

Why exactly is this a match again? Cuz now I'm thinking it's likely for Kaguya to possibly reject Azashiro's attempts to fuse with her, even if partially. Granted, IDK exactly again if Kaguya can just use her Chakra to maybe try to block him off nor do I know how much resistance tanking Nardo chars have against possession or anything spiritual, but I guess Kaguya's other option if she DOES figure it soon enough is just leave Azashiro to whatever dimension of hers she has or just nuke it from there.

Back