• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Õtsutsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning guys, I'm new here on the Wiki, and I just want to leave a few things about Kaguya Otsutsuki and I would like to say something that can upgrade her AP.

As far as the Databook and BZ have sayed, Kaguya's ETSB can destroy and create a new dimension, though many say the dimension has a star (which I believe) this has never been shown, so we can not say that it could destroy a star.

But in Boruto's movie, in Sasuke's fight against Kinshiki we can clearly see a moon orbiting the planet, in a Novel (no scan, sorry: P) it was said that Kaguya's dimensions are parallel worlds, that is, they are replicas of Earth only with a change in its original nature (Ice, Fire, Acid, Gravity, Core, and Desert) so it is most likely that the size of the planet and the moon are the same as Earth's, and its distance as well.

If we consider that the ETSB can destroy the Moon (there is no reason for BZ to lie saying that the ETSB would destroy the dimension) then this makes Kaguya a Planet Level +, since it can destroy (Via ETSB) the Planet, consume space around and destroy the Moon.

But when I read more and more, I discovered that the smallest star ever discovered, OGLE-TR-122b has a radius of 167,000 KM, that's only 20% larger than Jupiter.

Sometime ago, I had seen a video in a Brazilian channel, which said that ALL the planets of the Solar System would fit in the distance of the earth to the moon, I personally did not believe, so I checked the diameter of each planet and this was the result:

Mercury 4,879

Venus 12.104

Mars 6,771

Jupiter 139,822

Saturn 116,464

Uranus 50,724

Neptune 49,244

Total 380,008

In other words, all the planets in the solar system actually fit in the distance from Earth to the Moon (384 403 KM), if we consider that a TSB is almost indestructible and destroys anything on the way, the planets, mountains, gigantic clouds of gas would not stop her and she, who would already be in a monstrous size, would destroy everything. That is, if the smallest star in the universe is only 20% larger than Jupiter, and Kaguya can destroy a dimension that has a planet and a moon (and taking into account that Novel said they are parallel worlds, that is,replicas of the Earth, only with different natures) so it is to be expected that it can destroy several small stars similar to OGLE-TR-122b.

So, I would like to hear from you guys, we have the IV databook confirming on page 293 that the ETSB can destroy the world, and BZ's statement (Kaguya's will materialized, which has no reason to lie about his mother's power, mainly because no one could possibly hear him from that distance), don't you think that Kaguya should be classified as, Small Star +?

There is currently an ongoing thread in which we are revising the entire Narutoverse. When we finish we might be able to adress your thread (unless you want to comment on the revision thread that is.)

I am pretty sure this is a discussion rule to upgrade Kaguya beyond her current stats. Since you're new, I suggest you read the discussion rules before making new revsion threads.

Joseph619 said:
I am pretty sure this is a discussion rule to upgrade Kaguya beyond her current stats. Since you're new, I suggest you read the discussion rules before making new revsion threads.
I don't get it but, okay.

I think that a Kaguya upgrade was rejected long ago due to how inconsistent it would be with the scale of the rest of Naruto series.

Anyway, it is probably best if I close this until the Naruto revisions are finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back