• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker1189 said:
The real cal howard said:
I guess aging "Nihilus stands there" is no longer a valid vote.
I dont know what that is but it certainly does not sound valid to me.
Nihilus stand there and things both get mind haxed and soul haxed on a planetary scale. Nihilus stands there is perfectly valid vote.

The Wright Way said:
Nihilus stand there and things both get mind haxed and soul haxed on a planetary scale. Nihilus stands there is perfectly valid vote.
Okay if that is how it works then cool. But dont expect someone that knows nothing about Nihilus to just go "alright fine, accepted".

Rocker1189 said:
The Wright Way said:
Okay if that is how it works then cool. But dont expect someone that knows nothing about Nihilus to just go "alright fine, accepted".
The profiles exist for a reason.

Rocker1189 said:
Frantzy12 said:
@Rocker actually it can also be used as a beam attack or just straight up kill all life in a general area.
Great still avoidable she can dodge or again tp.
Kaguya would have to teleport off the planet in order to survive it, seeing as Yveltal has planetary range.

Just going to clarify something.

The video that Dragon linked where Yveltal drains life and pokemon run away, that is something Yveltal very very casually did. It's not the same as Oblivion Wing. It's simply a dark-like storm that life drains and also from a distance as well. Evidence is Carbink having its life drained quickly despite never even touching the storm. So even if Kaguya avoids, Yveltal can definitely do much more.

And using the "pokemon avoiding it" when it's a casual attack and meant to serve the plot for Xerneas to come in and save them is the same big PIS Pokemon usually has.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Basically when he spreads his wings, he drains your life force immediately.
Yes and no, when Yveltal absorbs vital energy its wings glow, in this case, they spread darkness and simply kill by being in its presence:

"When this legendary Pokémon's wings and tail feathers spread wide and glow red, it absorbs the life force of living creatures."

"It happened around 800 years ago. The Pokémon known as Yveltal spread its ominous wings, engulfing the lands of Kalos in darkness. At that moment, people and Pokémon throughout the land began to fall one by one. Yveltal let out a piercing cry and took to the sky, vanishing to an unknown location."

~Pokémon Y

22Easy said:
Kaguya would have to teleport off the planet in order to survive it, seeing as Yveltal has planetary range.
Yes, it is called dimensional teleportation like I have said 100 times.

Can we stop saying "spreads the wings?" Yveltal doesn't life wipe in-character. Gen will use Oblivion Wing, which steals life, but gen won't just lead with his life wiping attack.

The same goes for Kaguya and IT. She isn't going to use that in a 1v1 and has never even remotely tried doing so.

The incarnation of death does indeed spam his death powers, though I do see what you mean about spreading wings.

Also...Gen?

EDIT: Pokedex takes priority, similar to Digimon's databooks. Pokedex says that his main method of attack is glowing red and wing spread to drain life force.

Assaltwaffle said:
Can we stop saying "spreads the wings?" Yveltal doesn't life wipe in-character. Gen will use Oblivion Wing, which steals life, but gen won't just lead with his life wiping attack.

The same goes for Kaguya and IT. She isn't going to use that in a 1v1 and has never even remotely tried doing so.
She has not for the obvious reasons that it would not work on the people she fought. While in the anime she immediately used it on people with no protection.

Rocker1189 said:
22Easy said:
Regardless. If Kaguya doesn't start off with IT in character, when Yveltal does start off with life wipe, then Yveltal takes this easily, as Cal proved.

"Pokedex takes priority, similar to Digimon's databooks. Pokedex says that his main method of attack is glowing red and wing spread to drain life force."

Unlike us....you haven't went through the process of making a rule or a blog out of that tho. ovo

22Easy said:
Rocker1189 said:
22Easy said:
Regardless. If Kaguya doesn't start off with IT in character, when Yveltal does start off with life wipe, then Yveltal takes this easily, as Cal proved.
To be honest she never demonstrated using IT in a fight in character because she did not need it and also she only fought twice in Naruto's story, Kaguya did not need to use IT when she was resurrected, the whole world was trapped in this genjutsu and she did not use it against Naruto and Sasuke in the biggest part of the fight to absorb their chakra, the first one was against Hagoromo and Hamura which most likely she just wanted to get their chakra or they were immune to IT mainly Hagoromo and the second was against Naruto and Sasuke who had the main way to protect against IT that was the Susano'o and she did not use on Sakura, Kakashi and Obito because in their view they seemed insignificant and that they would not cause her any trouble, so she does not have to use the most powerful genjutsu in Naruto's universe in insignificant beings in her vision.

Literally Kaguya only had two fights one off the screens and another that not gave to explore the powers of her right, although in the fight against Hagoromo and Hamura she was like Shinju (Juubi).

Gargoyle One said:
I'm not voting, not sure where you got that from.
He spreads his wings, Death Manipulation that can kill souls starts to spread over the planet. She's caught in it, she dies. Period.
You're a shit-tier debater. Sign yourself off with that 'No Limits' tho.

@True Yojimbo

Calm down and stop being condescending. If you can't maintain a respectful dimenor I will have to take disciplinary action.

You just got to the Wiki; please don't make me ban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back