• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>Since versus Mewtwo would turn into a shitstorm.

>Puts ATleast 5-B vs Low 5-B.

>Removes her only advantage which is speed.

You really like these stomp matches versus Naruto.

You know what if speed was not equalized I could probably see this going in Kaguya's favour. But this had to be less fair.

Yvetal resists everything she can do and kills her with a spread of his wings.

It's no Nihilus vs Kaguya but still

Gargoyle One said:
Yvetal resists everything he can do and kills her with a spread of his wings.
What does sprwading his wings do and can someone explain how he can cross dimensions? Or what evidence shows that.

"Yvetal resists everything she can do and kills her with a spread of his wings."

She regenerates.

It does not have resistance to mind manipulation and matter manipulation.It is weak to ice type moves,on what degree?Kaguya can teleport him and herself inside ice,freezing both of them,Kaguya can secape.

Kaguya can absorb energy attacks up to tier 5-A.

Dzhindzholia said:
"Yvetal resists everything she can do and kills her with a spread of his wings."

She regenerates.
How the **** does she regenerate from Death Manipulation?

@Homu Sweet Homu

It can,when no one tries to eleborate his vote and others are noobs in Star Wars Legends.

For example,I don't know the mechanics of his death manipulation and soul manipulation.Are they instant or it takes some time to abosrb a soul or kill someone via death manip.

Rocker1189 said:
How does the death manipulation work? Like seriously can people actually explain something in this thread or is this going to be a Yveltal wank thread.
He spreads his wings and things die.

@Gargoyle One

This is an example of bad vote.

"kills her with a spread of his wings."

How am i supposed to know that it is death manipulation?How it works,is it instant or is it related to life force,details like this needed for a fight.

Not some shit lile "It swings she dies".

Sorry for being rude but not everyone here is knowledgable in Pokemon verse or any other.

Gargoyle One said:
As if I need to explain more.
BTW it works on souls so that's cool
Yeah would need to for me to take that seriously...

Yeah I can do the same thing she lifts her arms and he dies.

I'm not voting, not sure where you got that from.

He spreads his wings, Death Manipulation that can kill souls starts to spread over the planet. She's caught in it, she dies. Period.

Gargoyle One said:
I'm not voting, not sure where you got that from.
He spreads his wings, Death Manipulation that can kill souls starts to spread over the planet. She's caught in it, she dies. Period.
Is it a wave? How fast is it? If she notices things dying(which she would 20km omnidirectinal hypersight) she can just dimensional tp away.

It's a wave. I'll see if someone can get a scan of it for me.

Does she know that it will kill her tho?

Gargoyle One said:
It's a wave. I'll see if someone can get a scan of it for me.
Does she know that it will kill her tho?
If it kills any thing (via SBA they start 4km away) she can tell.

I already explained that she has an atleast 20km omnidirectional sight (the byakugan). She can see literally everything within 20km.

Gargoyle One said:
And how does she know it kills her? She knows it's a wave.
By seeing other creatures around them dying upon being hit by the wave. Pretty sure I have said this a lot by now.

Dzhindzholia said:
"It does not have resistance to mind manipulation and matter manipulation.It is weak to ice type moves,on what degree?Kaguya can teleport him and herself inside ice,freezing both of them,Kaguya can secape.
Is a dark type so yes hes resistant to mind hax, which is pretty much a big part of Kaguyas game plan. Also, Kaguya needs to get in close to tp both to her ice dimension like she did with Naruto and Sasuke and she has 0 idea of Yveltals ice weakness anyway.

Also, yeah Kaguya doesnt have any answer for Yveltals death manip, which not only works on the soul but also petrifies anything it hits.

@ProfessorKukui4Life

Her instant TP has range of about hundred meters maby more.

But,she maby still loses,don't know,i am not knowledgeble in Pokemons so i am not voting.

It can not control dead,like zombies and other dead things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back