• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Isn't Yveltal kinda death incarnate, embodiment wise? Can Kaguya mind control that?
That means nothing it has a body and is not acasual or non-corpreal it can be mind haxxed.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I would love if people just explained what "Yveltal spread his wings" does....guess I have to do it.....
Basically when he spreads his wings, he drains your life force immediately.
Thank you, is it a wave? Beam? and how fast is it?

Pretty are when we were talking about dark type resistances, we agreed to scale it to being immune the resident psychic type of the tier, which would make Yveltal immune to mindhax up to Mewtwo's level

I think that it's obviously a wave.

"How fast is it?"

How much time does a bird need to spread his wings?

DMB 1 said:
I think that it's obviously a wave.
"How fast is it?"

How much time does a bird need to spread his wings?
How fast would it cross 4km? Is my point if it is a wave it has travel time giving Kaguya time to tp.

The real cal howard said:
Pretty are when we were talking about dark type resistances, we agreed to scale it to being immune the resident psychic type of the tier, which would make Yveltal immune to mindhax up to Mewtwo's level
Which I am sure is not how it works for any other verse as we scale it up to what they have resisted.

So,just by flying around he can drain her life force...

How fast does it drain opponents?Kaguya has immense life force,when she put a planet under IT for the first time she drained the life force of all people under it.That is the source of Gedo Mazo's life force.

I say Yvelta. Also, when has Kaguya done IT in a 1 v 1? hell she doesn't even use basic Sharingan genjutsushe just tryings to overpower and switch dimensions, to be honest.

Frantzy12 said:
I say Yvelta. Also, when has Kaguya done IT in a 1 v 1? hell she doesn't even use basic Sharingan genjutsushe just tryings to overpower and switch dimensions, to be honest.
All of what you say ignores the context of those fights. I am going to copy what I said in another thread:

The reason she has not used it in a 1v1 is because the people she fought all had ways to break out.

Sasuke - rinnengan.

Naruto so6p and tailed beasts.

Sakura - no way but had help.

Kakashi - no way but had help. later dms.

Obito - dms and so6p.

Also in the backstory of Kaguya in the anime she used it first thing against Hamura to make him fight Hagoromo. And used it first thing against people attempting to capture her forcing them to sleep.

Anime isn't canon so it doesn't matter and none of the people listed but Sasuke had means to actually resist IT,it can even be argued he can't resist it because he was also concerned about going outside himself before the moonlight dispersed.Obito wasn't even awake when it happened because Zetsu was currently in control.

Naruto-4966203
Naruto-4979281

Frantzy12 said:
Anime isn't canon so it doesn't matter and none of the people listed but Sasuke had means to actually resist IT,it can even be argued he can't resist it because he was also concerned about going outside himself before the moonlight dispersed.Obito wasn't even awake when it happened because Zetsu was currently in control.
Naruto-4966203
Naruto-4979281
Yes I know all that and it still does not maen that he can no help the pthers like he did way back then. Also if Kaguya knows that enemy is 4km waway I am sure she would just use IT anyway no point in going to melee range with a creature she has never seen before.

She has never used it in 1 v 1 scenario, she always attempts to switch dimensions or overpower the enemy. I highly doubt she would do that considering she isn't that smart in a tactical point of view and was pretty much guided by Zetsu although it can be argued he is her "will" but he is obviously developed into his own being although not forgetting his purpose.

I normally have the feeling that Kaguya will start with IT or use it fairly quickly if she's in a neutral planet, because when she senses living things in the planet, she'd want to enslave them and turn them into White Zetsu, so she can have a bigger army to confront Momoshiki.

I still find it funny,did she really think that millions of Zetsu's can stop Momoshiki and Kinshiki?Kinshiki will destroy all of them with 1 or 2 swings lol.

Dzhindzholia said:
I still find it funny,did she really think that millions of Zetsu's can stop Momoshiki and Kinshiki?Kinshiki will destroy all of them with 1 or 2 swings lol.
With the blade air pressure.

22Easy said:
Yes, because by the time she sees it in the future she'll be dead.
????I dont get what you mean by seeing the future she cant do that, judging by the video its spreads very slowly. She can easily swap dimensions in time. And probably IT from a high place putting him under a genjutsu.

Rocker1189 said:
22Easy said:
????I dont get what you mean by seeing the future judging by the video its spreads very slowly. She can easily swap dimensions in time. And probably IT from a high place putting him under a genjutsu.
>Judging by the video its spreads very slowly

Yveltal has Sub-Rel speeds. So what do you mean "slowly"? If it flapped it's wings at it's actual speed we wouldn't be able to see it, and naturally, we're meant to see it.

So uh, no. By the time she predicts anything she'll be dead.

22Easy said:
Rocker1189 said:
22Easy said:
????I dont get what you mean by seeing the future judging by the video its spreads very slowly. She can easily swap dimensions in time. And probably IT from a high place putting him under a genjutsu.
>Judging by the video its spreads very slowly
Yveltal has Sub-Rel speeds. So what do you mean "slowly"? If it flapped it's wings at it's actual speed we wouldn't be able to see it, and naturally, we're meant to see it.

So uh, no. By the time she predicts anything she'll be dead.
It spread slowly enough for some pokemon to evade it for a while.

She is 4km away via SBA. and reacts at at least the same speeds as him because speed is equalized, so no. Her dimension swap is instant it would not reach her in tme at all https://youtu.be/wfu6NK-lkGs?t=24

Again. Yveltal has Sub-Rel speeds. They have to make it at least somewhat entertaining. Have you not heard of PIS? Yveltal's profile says nowhere that his death wave is slower then he is. Besides, does Kaguya lead with BFR?

22Easy said:
Again. Yveltal has Sub-Rel speeds. They have to make it at least somewhat entertaining. Have you not heard of PIS? Yveltal's profile says nowhere that his death wave is slower then he is. Besides, does Kaguya lead with BFR?
That seriously does not matter they have the samespeed so it moves at sub-relav speed. She is for kilometers away and also moves at sub-ralavistic speeds. She can easily tp away.

And Yes. Literally the first thing she did versus Naruto and co was welcome to the lava dimension. Though she needed their chakra so she hung around.

Has she ever left someone there? If not, then saying she would in an in-character match is fallacious no matter how you justify it.

Has she ever left someone there? If not, then saying she would in an in-character match is fallacious no matter how you justify it.
She did it to Sasuke. Also what you are saying is "ignore the context behind situations."

She only did that to separate him from Naruto after like what 3-4 Dimension swaps? which also swamps her I believe.

Frantzy12 said:
She only did that to separate him from Naruto after like what 3-4 Dimension swaps? which also swamps her I believe.
which again is because she wanted their chakra she stilled BFRed Sasuke no matter the reason. Also it was after 2 swaps. But either way BFR is not needed Tsukuyomi is enough.

She wanted to take them on one at a time. That's not the same as BFR.

Also, why are we ignoring that Yveltal has dimensional travel on his profile?

She wanted to take them on one at a time. That's not the same as BFR.
Also, why are we ignoring that Yveltal has dimensional travel on his profile?
It is BFR and again she wanted to get their chakra which he does not have funnily enough.

You are the one that borught it up and it is possibly I want to see evidence of it being possible.

Are you implying Kaguya will use Tsukyomi something she never used or Infinite Tsukyomi something she has never used in a 1 v 1 via canon material?

Frantzy12 said:
Are you implying Kaguya will use Tsukyomi something she never used or Infinite Tsukyomi something she has never used in a 1 v 1 via canon material?
This is going in circles read what I and BFF said above and yes that is exactly what I am implying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back