• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Someone force me to create this,plz don't blame me XD,Alright,lets begin this match!!

-5-C Usagi is used

-Both in character

-Speed equalized

-Place located in moon

-Range is 5 km

-Win via death!!!

• Usagi : 0
  • Kaguya : 0

Kaguya can probably BFR before Moon can really use any Hax, IIRC transmutation takes time to charge and is a projectile.

She BFR'd Sasuke to separate him from Naruto.

She would kill him afterwards. Zetsu's tactic was to separate them. Not to leave them to die in another dimension.

Kaguya separates sasuke to steal their chakra separating them.

I honestly think that if I start to argue, it will still be concidered as a Stomp...

Well, I'll have to vote:

I vote Usagi because:

• First, Ash Bones must plant the target to work, but the dura of the crystal prevents this, Add it with Teleportation and autoshield and the case will be much more difficult.
  • Second, Moon's hax will all work and Transmute GG and also the range of light manip is problematic
  • Third, it can counter the BFR via Sense improve and also a teleportation across the dimensions
  • plus astral plane attack
Basically nothing will work for kaguya or the fact that I say it's a stomp

Oh ok but:

• Ash bones works if you plant the target, at worst, Auto shield can counter attacks that ignore the dura and add the teleportation and you have the result
  • I see, it makes sense .... nothing prevents transmute and Clear dust ...? and also other things like Holy sword ect ...

it does not it's description is upon contact with the target. It bypasses durability so her crystal being strong mean nothing.

From what I've seen of the manga, the attack needs to plant the target to work, But anyway, that means that this is not a stomp

Auto Shield = Silver Crystal = Usagi Sailor Crystal = tier 4 dura but it only works when the user is in imminent danger of death so probably not extremely useful here Anway, Usagi via reason above ma

Cant Kaguya absorb her forcfield?Or maby she can just teleport her ashbones inside forcefield,she likes teleporting parts of her bodies and ash bones.

I just said that the forcefield is not something noticeable here though it may be helpful (the forcefield is a giant crystal that is solid inside) Once again, Usagi can easily blind him with flash twilight, prevent him from approaching because of his light and transmute / attack the astral plane / Spam light manip with the range of the light manip which is impressive, the cut with the sacred sword which bypass dura and Erase an individual until what nothing remains

DodoNova2 said:
I just said that the forcefield is not something noticeable here though it may be helpful
(the forcefield is a giant crystal that is solid inside) Once again, Usagi can easily blind him with flash twilight, prevent him from approaching because of his light and transmute / attack the astral plane / Spam light manip with the range of the light manip which is impressive, the cut with the sacred sword which bypass dura and Erase an individual until what nothing remains
And What stops Kaguya from using Mugen Tsukiyoki to end this? She uses it as Hagoromo explains, but PIS prevented her from using it on Naruto and Sasuke.

The first thing that Kaguya does to kill people is swap to Lava dimension and Ashbones plus there is also IT. The forcefield will not activate in time by the time the ashbones hit her it is waay too late. Not to mention that Kaguya can dodge most attacks via teleportation.

You forget that Usagi can fly in a casual way as well as teleport, adding that to his ability to feel the danger. it can also fly into space and spam astral attacks

The mental resistance of usagi is massive

You also forget that Kaguya can also fly and can teleport her attacks through a portal she could attack Usagi through her blind spots it nearly hit someone with precognition (Naruto). And Usagi can not teleport on her own she needs the other magical girsl to do so.

nah at the end of the arc 1, Usagi can teleport itself, it is indicated on the profile

It will not be able to do anything if Usagi blinds it directly with twilight flash (which can also attack and erase the target) Once again, Usagi's range gives him an advantage

Can you shown me Usagi teleporting on her own? I can not find it anywhere. That does not really matter in a fight of this speed and 5km starting distance.

I dont get what you mean by it will not be able to do anything. What will and in character does Usagi blind her opponents first?

I already said that it can transmute to incap her and erase it with light manipƒÿÅ

> I'm on phone so I can not do a screen because for some unknown reason, I can not

> Yes, she tried faced an enemy but he moved faster than the light

otherwise she has many other ways to win astral manip / Holy sword and versality plus range give thé victory for moon

Back