• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki vs Piedmon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Piedmon descends upon the battle field of the 4th Great Ninja World and attacks Kaguya directly as he wants to control that world and so far Kaguya's the strongest there. A villian fight to the death begins.

-Speed Equalized

-Bloodlusted

-Both are Low 5-B

FIGHT!!!!!!!

Kaguya Otsutsuki:

Piedmo:

Kaguya by marcinha20-d97xpbb
Rabbit Goddess

600px-Piemon next0rder ie
Digi-Joker

I actually do not know. Something with warping the Digital World and such.

I'm guessing that the Reality Warping portion comes from his attack Mask's Square, which apparently has a version that creates "a dimension that only exists in the mind." But I've watched the entire series and I never remembered seeing this attack in action.

He also twisted the entire planet into Spiral Mountain while completely transforming the environment while adding elements of the Human World (which is quite honestly better than any of Kaguya's claims to similar feats).

In addition, Piedmon can teleport anywhere he wants after using Mask's Square and redirects his own attacks via teleportation.

He can very easily throw a tablecloth on her after using Mask's Square while Kaguya will have an exceedingly hard time hitting Piedmon.

I forgot Piedmon turned people to keychains with that. He can also turn her into a little sprite via Texture Blow.

Piedmon apparently has really good reality warping feats in the manga (something about the weaponization of pocket worlds). Considering the manga is dirt cheap (Issue 3 is like 30 cent on Amazon, lol), I might look into that.

How good is Kaguya's Space-Time Manipulation and Mind Control? Because a bloodlusted Piedmon would waste no time in transmuting her into a toy, but if Kaguya gets her Mind control off first, she might be able to counter that.

@Darkanine

Well, she has the planetary Infinite Tsukuyomi which she can use by bouncing it off the moon and she managed to temporarily paralyze Naruto and Sasuke by looking into their eyes. In addition, her Byakugan gives her 359 degree vision except for a tiny blind spot directly behind her.

Darkanine- Her space time manipulation isn't very good actually. She can open portals and BFR others to her pocket dimensions. Unlike Obito she can't phase using her spacetime ability. She claimed to create a new dimension but we never saw her do it. The portals are however spammable in combat

Her mind control should be very impressive but it needs prep. However if she succeeds you're screwed since she can mindfuck an entire planet. Basic resistance to mind manipupation won't help since it's very potent (even kage level characters got caught, who have very good resistance to genjutsu). But it requires time and distraction

Reppuzan said:
I'm guessing that the Reality Warping portion comes from his attack Mask's Square, which apparently has a version that creates "a dimension that only exists in the mind." But I've watched the entire series and I never remembered seeing this attack in action.
This technique is originally from Digimon V-Tamer. Here the chapter where it is used

Kaguya blitz's Piedmon and takes him down with an insta-kill technique like Truth Seeking Orb or All-killing Ashbone.

Plus Piedmon should have no chance of tagging Kaguya, the speed difference it too great.

Legend of Zelda is Star level for creating a realm with a sun, Keys to the Kingdom is Solar System level for creating a realm with a solar system, and Castlevania is Multi Solar System level for creating a realm with many stars. Castlevania doesn't even have Tier 5 feats not involving realm creation.

It's honestly very hypocritical and bias not putting Kaguya at Solar System level. Or at the very least possibly Solar System level.

@DocAnimeTheory

For the record, Piedmon has Sub-Relativistic reactions, he would be the one blitzing here in all honesty and any movement speed difference is bridged by his superior teleportation.

It's not bias. We deemed it an outlier since Kaguya could have literally poked Naruto and Sasuke to death if she was Star level, as her next best feat tops out at Planet level.

Either way, not the thread for this.

Kaguya wasn't trying to kill Naruto and Sasuke untill she used her ETSB which is Solar System level. She wanted their chakra, and killing them would destroy it. Otherwise, without the ETSB, Kaguya is Planet level+.

Had to respond. Agreed. Not the thread for this.

@DocAnimeTheory

Not the thread for this and the topic has been discussed and debunked repeatedly. Please drop this topic permanently.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Wait, what prep does Infinite Tsukuyomi need?
Infinite Tsukuyomi can't be cast instantly, that's why Madara had to summon meteors and create limbo clones to keep Naruto and Sasuke occupied.

Yeah, that's for Madara, I think. Kaguya used hers very quickly and reflected it off the moon. She didn't need to fly upwards and gaze at the moon like Madara did. That is, if I'm remembering correctly.

It seems Kaguya, Madara and Obito have different methods of using it.

I stopped watching Naruto anime after madara and gai fight. However Kaguya never used genjutsu on panel in the manga, since Madara had already cast it. Whatever kaguya did in the anime was filler, i am sure

IT doesnt need prep time,it works as fast as genjutsu or tsukuyomi.Madara used it instantly when he recieved his 3rd eye.

Dzhindzholia said:
IT doesnt need prep time,it works as fast as genjutsu or tsukuyomi.Madara used it instantly when he recieved his 3rd eye.
yep

the moment he unlock 3rd eye he used it instantly

@Doc

Proof of this? Even if that were true, it's still filler and the manga will remain the primary canon.

@Omimi

Don't derail the thread. There's over a million times power difference between Star level and Small Planet level. A glancing blow would have chunked Naruto and Sasuke.

@Burning

But the fact of the matter is that we simply don't use the anime in the same way that we don't use Dragon Ball Super's manga. Cherry picking certain events will not play to our favor.

Okay, but I'm not exactly saying we should use the anime. I'm just saying it makes sense that she can use it after opening a portal to her dimensions and it's possible. Anyway, she can also do it normally.

I vote for Piedmon since he is bloodlusted meaning he would abuse mask square and its psychic abilities as well as turning Kaguya into a keychain or warping her to death. His trump swords can negate durability via teleporting inside the opponent (which is how he bypassed Wargreymon's chrome digizoid armor).

Back