• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki Revision (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AstralKing7; my words were:

> @AstralKing7; she has the ability to absorb Jutsu & Chakra through Black Zetsu. Nothing more.

Meaning she has the ability to absorb Jutsu AND she can also absorb chakra through Black Zetsu.

> The only ability that can do that by just putting your hand out is the Preta path.

Fallacy by Association:

1) The Preta Path allows the user to absorb Ninjutsu.

2) Kaguya absorbed Ninjutsu.

3) Therefore, Kaguya had to use the Preta Path.

This is bad reasoning.

@Hst master; I also agree with removing the reference to Gentle Fist.

I have to say, after reading this thread, despite my initial neutrality and willingness to Devil's Advocate a simple position, Damage has a point and his argumentation has gone pretty well unbeaten.

This wiki is about accuracy. It is inaccurate to presume the capabilities of a character by association with similarly-powered persons. Kaguya has demonstrable feats far and away superior to the rest of her verse, why squabble over removing the unecessary abilities she was given by mistake on her profile?

If we remove these abilities from Kaguya's profile, literally nothing changes about her in versus threads from an objective standpoint since she had no demonstrable feats of these abilities in question. That's the point of these profiles, accuracy. Damage is simply attempting to maintain that accuracy.

I have gone from neutral/Devil's Advocate initially to full support of these revisions as Damage puts forth.

If anything that's great reasoning when she doesn't have any other abilities. We use the least amount of assumptions and assuming that she has another ability that was never named nor shown in any data book or novel to absorb jutsus is just wrong.

We know Sasuke used the preta path even tho he never stated it. Only absorption ability he has. Not bad reasoning at all.

Zetsu btw can absorb jutsu ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

It's not assuming she has another ability. It's made clear to us at the beginning of that chapter that she has the ability to absorb Jutsu. It is not stated to be a Rinnegan ability.

Regarding Sasuke, he actually did state that his absorption ability is from the Rinnega. And he has previously displayed other Paths abilities too.

It doesn't have to be stated when the fans have previous knowledge of the abilities of the rinnegan and Kaguya's abilities.

Like seriously you realize Sasuke has more than one ability that comes from the rinnegan and it's not stated. As well as Momoshiki and Urashiki

It's made clear that it is absorption. It's not made clear that it's any other ability that she just so happened to she just so happened to have out of no where

Just earlier you tried to say it was immunity now your saying it's absorption from another ability ƒñ¿ you're assuming too many things.

@AstralKing7; I had overlooked Zetsu's statement at the beginning of the chapter that supports absorption.

That requires no assumptions - it is explicitly told to us that she can absorb Ninjutsu.

It is not told to us that this is one of the abilities of the Six Paths / Rinnegan.

That is an unnecessary assumption.

I have to politely disagree, as RinneSharingan is but the manifestation of the "power of the Rinne", that's why Madara needed both Rinnegan eyes to awake the RinneSharingan. Kaguya not having Rinnegan powers it's contradictory with the mere presence of her RinneSharingan itself. The instances when Kaguya uses what seems to be the Petra Path, the Deva Path and an explicitly referred to as a Rinnegan Genjutsu does make the idea of her having those abilities a logic assumption.

@Monkey Dunno; Kaguya has never explicitly used the Preta Path or Deva Path (I've explained many times regarding the latter one).

@Damage

But it probably has. I think removing them is unnecessary, the way it looks to me feels good. But, removing or not, it will not make much difference.

They should add, simple. Momoshiki owns the rinnegan and therefore must have all these abilities plus his unique ability (reflect the jutsus and etc).

@MostPowerfull; Momoshiki has never used any of the Six Paths abilities either (unless you count generating black rods as that).

I don't agree with adding them to him.

Damage3245 said:
@Monkey Dunno; Kaguya has never explicitly used the Preta Path or Deva Path (I've explained many times regarding the latter one).
I never say that she used explicitly Deva and Petra Path, I said that she seem to have used them. I did say, however, that she explicitly used a Rinnegan Jutsu (IT).

@Monkey Dunno; and that 'Rinnegan Jutsu', the Infinite Tsukuyomi is fine to stay on her profile. That doesn't mean she has automatic usage of any other Rinnegan ability.

Damage3245 said:
@Monkey Dunno; and that 'Rinnegan Jutsu', the Infinite Tsukuyomi is fine to stay on her profile. That doesn't mean she has automatic usage of any other Rinnegan ability.
My point isn't that she has Rinnegan's abilities because she has one, my point is that the fact that she has a Rinnegan Ability (or even more, up to debate) added to the fact that RS concept as whole needs the power of the Rinne to begin with is enough to make the logical assumption.

Using one Rinnegan ability does not mean you have automatic usage of all other Rinnegan abilities.

That's like saying an Mangekou Sharingan user could automatically use any other Mangekou Sharingan power.

Damage3245 said:
Omimi; if you're not going to contribute in a a constructive way then you're just spamming the thread.
Kaguya does not have the Rinnegan itself, she has the Rinne Sharingan. So posting that page does not prove anything.

Sasuke didn't state she has the Rinnegan itself, he just said 'Rinnegan Genjutsu'. I doubt he even knew the term Rinne Sharingan existed.
she has Rinnegan sasuke said so

saske said she has Rinnegan = u said nope = thats ignorant

hagormo also said she has sharingan even thou she has the Rinne Sharingan

so what next

u are going to tell me that nope she she dont have sharingan

hagoromo showed kaguya's 3rd eye to both naruto and sasuke and talk about her
Kaguya2.png

so why are u saying sasuke dont know about her 3rd eye and never saw it b4

now i am sure that u never read the manga and just trolling with us

so we dont need your fanfic opinion over sasukes thanks

manga sterment >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fans BS fanfic

Sdadad
all rinnegan user has all 6 path

thats mangafact

we dont need this drama and your opinion over mangafact

Damage3245 said:
Using one Rinnegan ability does not mean you have automatic usage of all other Rinnegan abilities.

That's like saying an Mangekou Sharingan user could automatically use any other Mangekou Sharingan power.
It actually does, because using a Rinnegan ability means you have a Rinnegan and it is outright stated that any one with a Rinnegan can use the six paths.

@Monkey Dunno; sorry, that seemed to be what you were implying.

I'm just going to ignore Omimi's rude posts; I hope nobody thinks I'm being unreasonable by doing so.

SnowFlame556 said:
It actually does, because using a Rinnegan ability means you have a Rinnegan and it is outright stated that any one with a Rinnegan can use the six paths.
The thing is, is that she doesn't actually have a Rinnegan.

I doubt Sasuke even knew the term 'Rinne Sharingan' existed so he wouldn't know what else to call it.

It is said that Rinnegan users can use the Six Paths. If I'm not mistaken, I declare both in Manga and in DB.

Unless you go against Manga and ignore your support for this, it's okay to add your skills.
The fact that he does not use it does not mean he does not have it, Yhwach is a good example of this (and the only one I remember now, but there's more).

Omimi, you should really cease the hostility and blatant ad hominem, it serves zero purpose and I'm sure is borderline disallowed on this forum based on what I've seen on the Rules Violation Report threads.

Engage the material itself, and learn to divide the speaker from the argument. If you can't engage an argument without directly insulting the person making it, it's a sign of weak debate skills.

I doubt Sasuke even knew the term 'Rinne Sharingan' existed so he wouldn't know what else to call it.

Sasuke not knowing what a Rinne Sharingan is doesn't actually matter, because there is proof that the IT is a Rinnegan justu. IT gives everyone affected by it Rinnegan eyes, just like Peins paths, showing that it is a Rinnegan Jutsu.

Damage3245 said:
@Monkey Dunno; sorry, that seemed to be what you were implying.
I'm just going to ignore Omimi's rude posts; I hope nobody thinks I'm being unreasonable by doing so.
u do and u also ignor mangagact and keeep repeat same thing over and over

i am rude cuz u disagree with manga stetement

Damage3245 said:
SnowFlame556 said:
she does

Damage3245 said:

wow nice way to ignor

hagoromo showed kaguya's 3rd eye to both naruto and sasuke and talk about her
Kaguya2.png

so why are u keep saying sasuke dont know about her 3rd eye and never saw it b4

Damage3245 said:

Did u really just say this??? I'm pretty sure it's clear that MS gives all the same abilities as another user except their personal ability. Rinnegan abilities are the same as sharingan. It comes with a set of abilities that any user can use. The paths are abilities that they all can use. Your comparing those abilities to the special abilities of MS when that's bad. All ms users have pre cog and x ray vision.

You should have said all rinnegan users can use the same special abilities granted by their rinnegan. Madara has limbo, Kaguya has her world rewrite ability and Sasuke has position switch ability. Those are the abilities that can't be used by anyone other rinnegan user.

The paths can be used by anyone who has the rinnegan because those are literally the powers of the rinnegan. Hell the scan with konan literally states that.

He was talking about her he never showed it to them

Also

"My mother beside the byakugan also possessed the sharingan's power" no mention of the rinnegan

Xulrev said:
Omimi, you should really cease the hostility and blatant ad hominem, it serves zero purpose and I'm sure is borderline disallowed on this forum based on what I've seen on the Rules Violation Report threads.
Engage the material itself, and learn to divide the speaker from the argument. If you can't engage an argument without directly insulting the person making it, it's a sign of weak debate skills.
calling someone fanfic is fanfic is no insulting, hostility

You called Damage a troll deliberately and just because you disagree does not make your assertions accurate, Omimi. I would simply insist on good etiquette being maintained, a fair request I believe.

Paul Frank said:
He was talking about her he never showed it to themAlso
"My mother beside the byakugan also possessed the sharingan's power" no mention of the rinnegan
u can see her 3rd eye in the scene i post no?

hahoromo talk to them /them give some info in off-screen i.e how to use seals and what sasuke is going to do or not after war

Xulrev said:
You called Damage a troll deliberately and just because you disagree does not make your assertions accurate, Omimi. I would simply insist on good etiquette being maintained, a fair request I believe.
he disagree with manga statement so i was angry thats why i said those words

i know that i was wrong to call him troll. sry

He was talking about her and we the viewers got to see visuals. Nothing implies he was showing her to them

no it wasnt for viewers he showed her face visually with some kind Mental/Holographic Projection

when hogoromo touch the water

there are some image shows up a nd naruto was clearly looking at those and so same thing happens with sasuke cuz hogoromo was talking to both at same time

he was showing them whole story about kaguya and his family

https://**********.com/manga/Naruto/0670-008.png

https://**********.com/manga/Naruto/0670-009.png

https://**********.com/manga/Naruto/0670-010.png

https://**********.com/manga/Naruto/0670-011.png

https://**********.com/manga/Naruto/0670-012.png

read this chapter

https://mangalife.us/read-online/Naruto-chapter-670.html

+ db/manga? also hagoromo and hamura each have half of kaguya power

Rinnega= Saṃsāra Eye

Sharinga = Copy Wheel Eye

Rinne Sharinga = Saṃsāra Copy Wheel Eye

gan only stand for eye

Rinne Sharingan meaning literally prove that its combination of both Rinnegan and Sharingan

Rinne also mean Rinnegan reaso

in manga madara also address his rinnegan as rinne

Sadadw

From what I can tell, the majority of people agree with removing the abilities from her profile for now.

If something happens later in the story and she shows clear evidence of using those abilities, then I would happily support re-adding them.

While I don't necessarily care whether the abilities stay on her profile or not, but aren't scenarios like this the reason we use "Likely" or "Possibly"?

@Jvando; from what I can tell the 'supporting evidence' for saying it is likely or possible that she has full access to those abilities isn't sufficient to justify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back