• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya, Obito and Juubi Madara regen downgrade

As we know from this thread, Kaguya only regenerated her arms and Madara only regenerated his legs. This scan below is when half of Obito's body was vaporized but he still regenerated. This is just Low-Mid

So apply Low-Mid for all Juubi Jinchuriki

Obito half vaporized

I agree with this but I thought you where already going to do it like you said on the other thread. Or did you want to just make a revision thread to be safer?.

Yeah just to be safe, although I will do it anyway very soon since the discussion is already done.

@Joseph619

Um...no. Kaguya turned her body into chakra and reformed it physically. If you haven't realized, Souls in Naruto exist as pure chakra. So, even if Kaguya had her body destroyed completely, she could regen straight from her soul. Which is Low-Godly.

Saying otherwise is arguing against the facts of souls existing as chakra and Kaguya showing to reform her body from pure chakra.

As far Juubi-Jins go, which kaguya is not, sure.

I agree with Dark, Low-Godly is excessive here but I do think her Regenerationn could be higher. Also, Low-Godly was denied here which is where Kaguya's Mid-High Regenerationn came from. I had no idea Kaguya was ever given Low-Godly.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I agree with Dark, Low-Godly is excessive here but I do think her Regenerationn could be higher. Also, Low-Godly was denied here which is where Kaguya's Mid-High Regenerationn came from. I had no idea Kaguya was ever given Low-Godly.
I assume the wiki was infested with Naruto wankers in the past? Low Godly lol, Gwynbleid would nuke the thread if he saw it

Idc honestly if Low-Godly is accepted tbh, based on its definition, what Kaguya showed and what's fact in Naruto would lead to it, but whatever the cade, she is far above what @Joseph619 is proposing for her specifically.

But looking at it you could also make the argument that she is non corpreal (Pure Chakra) and just created a new body with her chakra.

But you could make different arguments as well. This thread has already been concluded and the changes have already been made.

Back