• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Houraisan vs Yukari Yakumo

Possibly inconclusive (but leaning on Yukarin because my profile pic)

Kaguya can just negate any change in environment but then Yukarin can manipulate the border of smth(ie. Life and death so her soul after dying cannot reform and resurrect) to cause horrible death

Fighton
Ignore Reimu, she probably just came to see the match in the hopes that they rekt each other.

@Core It was bound to happen! *Evil laugh*
@Juggerton So do I count your vote as Inconclusive or 1 for Yuka?

FateAlbane said:
Fighton
Ignore Reimu, she probably just came to see the match in the hopes that they rekt each other.

@Core It was bound to happen! *Evil laugh*
@Juggerton So do I count your vote as Inconclusive or 1 for Yuka?
Inconclusive but slightly leaning on Yukarin

@Cal THIS IS YOUR CHANCE CAL! Face your enemy in her own domain!

Join the Lunarians!

Can you strike Yukari down!? -loljk, I know you like her now. Traitor. jkEveryoneIlikeYukarimorethanCalIEvenMadeRevisionsforherPlsDon'tKillMe -

@Juggerton Sure thing, then!

Yukari: 0

Kaguya: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Juggerton)

This'll be a tough af match. The only way I can see it ending is not through death, but through extreme incapacitation. I'd have to give it to Ms. Eternity in that case then. But barely. Just because she'd always lead with what would be needed.

This is one of those "who hits first" rocket-tag type matches, so it boils down to who gets off the first punch.

Inconclusive.

You know I was making a big deal out of this and all being close and tied but then I realized....

Can't Yukari just BFR Kaguya? Of course without that there's still the condition where one can just repeatedly and infinitely kill the enemy over and over and over again. *looks at that one elizabeth vs yukari thread in obd*. But that wouldn't be just it considering what Kaguya can do. Also I'm not gonna talk about speculative thing but Yukari can interact with concepts and reality warp, considering she mixed day and night. Course hiding in a gap would also make it easier to fight and not be attacked.

I do wonder if Kaguya's perception of multiple timelines mean something like Yhwach but that's just silly.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
@Fate
How dare you poke fun of my way of showing my thoughts while not voting >:33
How good do you think her reality Warping is?

For me,it's high reality Warping via statements.mid-high RW via feats

Yukari: 1 (NickMatt94)

Kaguya: 1 (The real cal Howard)

Inconclusive: 2 (Juggerton, Fllflourine)

@COB Meeeee? I'd never do that! I'm innocent. Completely innocent!

I really don't know anything. ovo

I'd say Yukari, her boundary manipulation surpasses and counters Kaguya's eternity manipulation, the fact that she can turn the imaginary or illusionary into reality as shown during the Lunar Wars, the only thing that COULD stop Yukari is the powers of the Gods, while the Lunarians were said to be stronger than Regular Yokai, who the hell things Yukari is a regular Yokai, after all it has been said multiple times that Yukari poses a serious threat to the Lunarian Culture, Mind you these people effortlessly call upon the powers of Gods and foddered Remilia Scarlet and Sakuya Izayoi though it was said that Sakuya let her guard down and that was her undoing, Read the manga if you want more evidence for this. Yukari has been shown to have total mastery of her Boundary manipulation and Zero and Eternity happen to come under boundary manipulation, since Yukari not only has this but FAR more with boundary manipulation, it'd be foolish to think that she'd lose when she's got way better Hax, not only has she got better hax but is more versatile and almost likely that she's much older as Yukari's Boundary Manipulation can manipulate time and she has been shown to go through time before in the Manga. SO my Vote is Way with Yukari Yakumo

Udlmaster said:
I'd say Yukari, her boundary manipulation surpasses and counters Kaguya's eternity manipulation, the fact that she can turn the imaginary or illusionary into reality as shown during the Lunar Wars, the only thing that COULD stop Yukari is the powers of the Gods, while the Lunarians were said to be stronger than Regular Yokai, who the hell things Yukari is a regular Yokai, after all it has been said multiple times that Yukari poses a serious threat to the Lunarian Culture, Mind you these people effortlessly call upon the powers of Gods and foddered Remilia Scarlet and Sakuya Izayoi though it was said that Sakuya let her guard down and that was her undoing, Read the manga if you want more evidence for this. Yukari has been shown to have total mastery of her Boundary manipulation and Zero and Eternity happen to come under boundary manipulation, since Yukari not only has this but FAR more with boundary manipulation, it'd be foolish to think that she'd lose when she's got way better Hax, not only has she got better hax but is more versatile and almost likely that she's much older as Yukari's Boundary Manipulation can manipulate time and she has been shown to go through time before in the Manga. SO my Vote is Way with Yukari Yakumo
Toyohime is more like a b*itch.Her spell cards are literally inescapable,it's a truly impossible spell card duel(which defies the rule of fair play).

But still i think it's an inconclusive or Yucurry via experience because Kaguya's ability negate any change(possibly included BM)

Yukari: 2 (NickMatt94, Udlmaster)

Kaguya: 1 (The real cal Howard)

Inconclusive: 2 (Juggerton, Fllflourine)

Yukari: 2 (NickMatt94, Udlmaster)

Inconclusive: 3 (Juggerton, Fllflourine, The real cal Howard)

Since she is a neet, this thread is a bait to see if Kaguya herself appears to turn this into a flame war due to her not getting all the votes she deserves
Eab

FateAlbane said:
Since she is a neet, this thread is a bait to see if Kaguya herself appears to turn this into a flame war due to her not getting all the votes she deserves
Eab
Rip but you have to have a place with 90 TB/s internet speed or she will just be like meh

: ( Tears ran down my face while reading such a horrible conclusion to this battle

Yukari: 3 (NickMatt94, Udlmaster, Scarletmoon56)

Inconclusive: 3 (Juggerton, Fllflourine, The real cal Howard)

Yukari manipulates the Boundary of Votes

Yukari: 6

Kaguya :-100(a revenge requested by Mokou after the horrible M-1 Grand Prix)

Inconclusive : 0

Jk

B4f7Phd.jpg

na rgrets :33

Last edited:
Back