• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

Last edited:

vs

SBA
Speed Equal
Should’ve used the nameless instead.

vs

SBA
Speed Equal
should’ve used the nameless tbh, but going from the pages it’ll seem she negs baal but I don’t think she can even understand baals physiology; No longer has ties to either the physical or spiritual word.He can control the soul flux as they see fit and boundary manipulation is practically useless against him as her attacks would never reach him; Perceives all planes of existence/nonexistence simultaneously, and can freely travel between or even battle across them, It bends space in order to prevent attacks reach it. How can she counter all that ? And she doesn’t have resistance to chaos manipulation

No, because I'm 99% sure they can't touch Junko's nonduality and layered type 2 NEP.
ah i thought they would be able to interact with the nonduality at least coz of this
"characters with certain forms of Causality Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Law Manipulation, or Mathematics Manipulation could potentially bestow these dualities on them, which would remove their nondual nature and render them vulnerable to attacks governed by the dualities."

and this guy has like 9 layers of CM

ah i thought they would be able to interact with the nonduality at least coz of this
"characters with certain forms of Causality Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Law Manipulation, or Mathematics Manipulation could potentially bestow these dualities on them, which would remove their nondual nature and render them vulnerable to attacks governed by the dualities."

and this guy has like 9 layers of CM
Yeah, but can he negate nonduality with it?

according to the nonduality page he might?

but even if he cant interact with the Nonduality or NEP, what could junko do to him? he has layered resistance to a lot of her haxes so i was thinking it might be incon
Just because characters with those abilities can theoretically neg nonduality doesn't mean they can in practice. They would need actual feats of doing so.

It'd be incon yeah

Since when could NEP be layered?......
Short explanation because I'm at work -
  • Boundaries in Touhou govern the concepts of existence and nothingness.
  • There is also the boundary between nothingness and "void" (or zero and an imaginary number).
  • Beings can exist devoid of boundaries, and therefore devoid of existence, nonexistence, and the void that is absent of nonexistence. However, such beings still have "names" that bind them to reality.
  • Junko is a nameless being who is devoid of all the aforementioned aspects.

would this be enough to interact with the NEP
Noth_NEP.png

Back