• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overpowered, Deceptive, Fashionable (Yukari Yakumo vs Bill CIpher)

Status
Not open for further replies.
God i hope this isnt a shitstomp

Anyways
SBA, Speed equalized, starting distance is 30m away.
Both are very much in character.
Location is in the middle of Tokyo
Bill is in his Physical Form, and Weirdmageddon has begun. Yukari's optional equipment is restricted as well.

Funny Dorito:
Funny Woman:
They both cause chaos together (incon)

Last edited:
Well Bill can do Causality, and RW with a snap, and is Infinitely stronger
Yukari has CM Type 1 and Regen neg+Non existence EE
how likely is Yukari to do them things

Well, considering each others Precog wont work on each other- that would be a plus for both. Yukari is.....lazy, but would most likely realize how much of a threat Bill is and try and try her hax first
However, she could also **** with him (which is also very in line with her character), so she would most likely get him to rage and tunnel vision so he doesnt see his doom coming

What would be Bills first move?

Well, considering each others Precog wont work on each other- that would be a plus for both. Yukari is.....lazy, but would most likely realize how much of a threat Bill is and try and try her hax first
However, she could also **** with him (which is also very in line with her character), so she would most likely get him to rage and tunnel vision so he doesnt see his doom coming

What would be Bills first move?
prolly a snap with rw, or Causality Shenanigans, he may also do le punching, which he also has npi for to target Yukari's Mind Soul and Body, and with his 2-A ap he could prolly take her out

Assuming he shoots, or tries to punch, Yukari would most likely open a gap and shoot him out somewhere else, or shoot the laser back at him. This is of course assuming no knowledge
Oh yeah, the RW and Causality stuff is snap based, correct? Or is it more thought based/passive? If its snap based, Yukari could potentially try and hide in one of her gaps to attack from behind

Oh yeah, gave a better look at Yukari's profile, Causality Manip wont work as she is a Type 4 Acasual being as well. Bill's only got RW, it would seem.

Assuming he shoots, or tries to punch, Yukari would most likely open a gap and shoot him out somewhere else, or shoot the laser back at him. This is of course assuming no knowledge
Oh yeah, the RW and Causality stuff is snap based, correct? Or is it more thought based/passive? If its snap based, Yukari could potentially try and hide in one of her gaps to attack from behind
He can at least do snaps, idk if his stuff can be thought based

Mostly just punching her, and his NPI can hit souls so he can take care of Yukari's MGR
Yeah, that is fair, but thats assuming Bill can hit Yukari. Yukari could teleport away or open a gap in front of him to block the attack. I will say say that yeah, one punch or blast would finish Yukari.
I mean, Yukari could try and turn his attacks non lethal with Spell Card rules with her Law Manip.

Im pretty sure Bill's only wincons are RW or getting lucky with a punch/blast. Stomp?
(got i hope not)

Yeah, that is fair, but thats assuming Bill can hit Yukari. Yukari could teleport away or open a gap in front of him to block the attack. I will say say that yeah, one punch or blast would finish Yukari.
I mean, Yukari could try and turn his attacks non lethal with Spell Card rules with her Law Manip.
Bill also has Law Manip, so I think Bill could still do it
Im pretty sure Bill's only wincons are RW or getting lucky with a punch/blast. Stomp?
(got i hope not)
Stomp is when one character has no win cons, Bill has a few

Ah yeah, good point. Bill could most likely negate Yukari's Law Manip for a lethal hit, but he would still have to try and punch through one of her gaps (which i believe is thought based, i would have to ask around)

I do want to say, Yukari would most likely be able to pull off her wincons first, while screwing with Bill with her various hax to get an upper hand. She could also throw out Ran or Chen as distractions (but this doesnt seem to be in character. She probably would summon Ran for a few hits and maybe to play distraction before returning her)

If he destroys her soul it will, and Bill has a infinite ap advantage here so he could one shot it
But this is assuming that Bill is going to be able to reach Yukari, as her Boundary Manip should be thought based, so she could gap him to another position, or just dodge using her gaps

Destroying her soul isn't stop her, Mid-Godly can come back from soul, body and mind destruction. You need to destroy her concept to kill her
uty53irlqs4a1.png

I guess im going to go ahead and start asking who yall would vote for, so i can get that stuff updated

If we made Bill's Plot Manip combat applicable, then it would just be a horrible stomp.
Whats the extent of Reality Warping, if i may ask?
for whats bill done
(Weirdmageddon, the event that Bill caused and controls: Ford stated that Bill's power grows stronger with every minute,[2] it is considered to be an apocalypse and can possibly affect the multiverse, it can send waves of Weirdness which can make objects come to life, spawn random beings, transmute beings and objects, change the size of beings to insane degrees, bring game characters and two dimensional beings to the third dimension and several other logic breaking effects.[2] Bill states that "Meaning has no Meaning" and that "Existence is upside down", Madness Bubbles are shown to warp the shows animation by changing the very fabric of reality.[2] after the Bubble is gone he states he will rewrite the reality from any kind of law[5] and causality system[7], which is supported by his powers being used to play ping-pong with a planet and break logic all together.[5])
and on the rw page it's basically you can do alot of things

for whats bill done
(Weirdmageddon, the event that Bill caused and controls: Ford stated that Bill's power grows stronger with every minute,[2] it is considered to be an apocalypse and can possibly affect the multiverse, it can send waves of Weirdness which can make objects come to life, spawn random beings, transmute beings and objects, change the size of beings to insane degrees, bring game characters and two dimensional beings to the third dimension and several other logic breaking effects.[2] Bill states that "Meaning has no Meaning" and that "Existence is upside down", Madness Bubbles are shown to warp the shows animation by changing the very fabric of reality.[2] after the Bubble is gone he states he will rewrite the reality from any kind of law[5] and causality system[7], which is supported by his powers being used to play ping-pong with a planet and break logic all together.[5])
and on the rw page it's basically you can do alot of things
Alright, a lot of this stuff sounds like Transformation and Subjective Reality, which Yukari resists. This battle is assuming Weirdmageddon has at least started, so Bill's wincon is most likely going to try and stall her out- which Yukari would pick up on and try and cut off his power, or just using EE/NEE on Bill and ending Weirdmageddon

I feel like Yukari could forcibly end Weirdmageddon as well, as that is technically pure chaos, and chaos/order is by technicality, a boundary, which Yukari can manipulate
So, for Bill to win, he needs to stall long enough for Yukari to fall under the effects of RW, and then kill her....but thats very unlikely

Before we go and vote, i want to ask for any more Bill or Yukari supporters. Should i bring Fuji into this?
Granted i think getting Fuji in here would descend this thread into Bill shitstompin lul

Seems like the woman just resists everything lol
Yeah, im pretty sure Bill has his wincons, but Yukari would most likely be able to shut him down before he even has a CHANCE to start using RW. Im glad this isnt a stomp.....even though its kinda leaning towards it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back