• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Houraisan vs Yukari Yakumo

That was my real plan, once one of them dies, the balance of Gensokyo will be destroyed, throwing the land into chaos. I'm actually a spy for Yukari. The whole world will burn and spellcard rules will be removed, but then it will be revealed that I double-crossed even Yukari, leading to the final judgement and bringing about the Fate of Sixty Years - that's right. I'm actually an agent of Yamaxanadu!!! The name of her theme was foreshadowing this moment. Hm hm hm hahahahahaha!

FateAlbane said:
You...
Are a monster...
Wait I got something : D

"Told you video games were bad for you!"

"Faster than an eternal princess!"

"Lazier than a sleeping Hikki-Neet!"

"More pure than a moonbitch!"

"Have a higher stage level than a Final Boss!"

"It's Yukkuri!!"

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
FateAlbane said:
You...
Are a monster...
Wait I got something : D
"Told you video games were bad for you!"

"Faster than an eternal princess!"

"Lazier than a sleeping Hikki-Neet!"

"More pure than a moonbitch!"

"Have a higher stage level than a Final Boss!"

"It's Yukkuri!!"
No, it's Yucurry

Anyway,bump for input (oh god I am irony af)

This is honestly something I'd expect to be talked about in canon eventually, as is maybe Yukari?

Of course the eternity hax is good, she's effectively she's even capable of pseudo timestop (can pick an opponent in a instant for eternity if I recall, it was even likened to Sakuya) but boundary hax though.

IF these two fight at each other and are both bloodlusted...I have no idea what would happen, mainly because I don't have any idea how would Kaguya fight seriously (maybe the next fighting game would clear that up). Yukari would definitively excel on personality (to fight) and experience though, but I have no idea to what extend these two massive hax would deal with each other.

IMO, since boundary hax sound way more awesome than eternity hax, I vote for Yukari.

Yukari: 5 (NickMatt94, Udlmaster, Scarletmoon56, TheJ-ManRequiem, Andykhang)

Kaguya: 0

Inconclusive: 3 (Juggerton, Fllflourine, The real cal Howard)

A good match-up. Kaguya's Eternity Manipulation vs Yukari's Boundary Manipulation.

Inconclusive seems like a valid choice for this battle, but given how utterly broken Boundary Manipulation is I'm not so sure. Especially with someone above mentioning that Yukari has affected time with her boundary manip. In my opinion it's either inconclusive or Yukari's win.

Has Yukari fought someone with time manip, like for example Sakuya, before? If she has I'll give the victory to her, if not count me as inconclusive for now.

DaFritzi said:
A good match-up. Kaguya's Eternity Manipulation vs Yukari's Boundary Manipulation.
Inconclusive seems like a valid choice for this battle, but given how utterly broken Boundary Manipulation is I'm not so sure. Especially with someone above mentioning that Yukari has affected time with her boundary manip. In my opinion it's either inconclusive or Yukari's win.

Has Yukari fought someone with time manip, like for example Sakuya, before? If she has I'll give the victory to her, if not count me as inconclusive for now.
Yes.But it ended up with her losing.But since This is just a Playing Match,I don't think this can be taken into consideration besides Yukari having the experience of facing time manipulator

Yukari lost, but she also probably couldn't care all that much , Marisa and Reimu beat her too and we know Marisa isnt Yukari tier, Sakuya also beat Kaguya too so that's not a point against Yukari either.

Based on Dafritzi's position and the points both sides made, I'll count the vote as Inconclusive, if he wants to change it later, just tell me.

Kaguya: 0

Inconclusive: 4 (Juggerton, Fllflourine, The real cal Howard, DaFritzi)

Saying Yukari lost to Sakuya in PCB is like saying I lost to a chess game to someon... While half asleep. Either way she faced Sakuya. Nothing really clear on who would win or lose unless you go for the Yukari can destroy gensokyo or something.

So yeah a bit invalid. But at least shows some capability to handle Sakuya. But if were going by that logic wouldnt that also mean Reimu and Yukari defeated Kaguya?

He's got a point Reimu+Yukari did beat Kaguya. going by that logic, but spell card rules exist to give everyone a chance, although only Patchouli and Marisa truly understand this.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
He's got a point Reimu+Yukari did beat Kaguya. going by that logic, but spell card rules exist to give everyone a chance, although only Patchouli and Marisa truly understand this.
(Because they are one of the hax independent characters lel)

Partially because I prefer canon, but leaning towards the moon princess who can't die. She'd likely keep going until Yukari decides to go back to sleep or is locked in eternity since a bloodlusted Kaguya with her weapons (and Red Stone /kappa) deals enough to wear or lay out Yukari

Yukari being killed is useless though, of course it's a NLF but in universe apparently even death isn't a big deal and considering they're both from the same universe, it should apply. Plus can't Yukari BFR her?

@COB Well, Yukari IS lazy af, so maybe Kaguya could loop the scenario and Yukari will give her the middle finger and go to ƒÿ¬ƒÆñƒÆñ

Kaguya: 1 (Jiangshi1)

Inconclusive: 4 (Juggerton, Fllflourine, The real cal Howard, DaFritzi)

Back