• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya and Momoshiki Possible Star Level Upgrades

This thread will be an in-depth analysis to why, Kaguya Otsutsuki and Momoshiki are above the generally accepted Planet level notion we have on them and possible Star+ Level individually.

Now, let's begin.

Kaguya, as we all know, has the ability to create and destroy entire dimensions via her Expanding Truth Seeking Ball technique. This is where n how her original 6 dimensions were created (Lava, Ice, Acid, Gravity, Desert, and Core) Her Core connects all of her dimensions, so destroying it would also destroy her other ones. These dimensions are more world like as they have actual sunlight via star and a moon. Not to be confused with pocket sized dimensions like Obito's which seem to be a area of darkness detecting no sunlight or moon.

- Kaguya's Gravity dimension gravity seems to be way higher than Earth's. So naturally this world would be larger than our own Earth. https://images.app.goo.gl/rcktTpudf7sZNMUJ9 - - - Kaguya's Sand dimension has a Star / Sun. Someone like Sasuke who should be at least MHS in base for traveling across frost country to fire country, states this place to be very vast. Even as a adult he hasn't explored the entire world of Kaguya's planets - https://images.app.goo.gl/NtvynsxGkkA1fesT6 - https://images.app.goo.gl/BfsUh3H5vqdRuR8c7 - - Kaguya's Ice Dimension has a Day n Night cycle and Moon that can be seen at night.https://images.app.goo.gl/fXKcrdwd8YU7AhNy7 https://images.app.goo.gl/CmnNAB1ZS9GZUK6C8

Kaguya was going to destroy all of her dimensions including sun n moon ones.

It takes 59.44 Zettatons to 2.7 Yottatons Of energy to destroy a Planet

It takes 136.066 Tenatons to 760.516 Tenatons Of energy to destroy a Star

In conclusion Kaguya going destroy her dimensions is At least Star+ Level.

Now for Momoshiki

Momoshiki is stated by Sasuke to be the threat Kaguya was preparing for

https://images.app.goo.gl/ZESDYm8hXaKSAC2UA

-The Ootutsuki goal are to go from planet to planet planting god trees to absorb the planets life dry, the. Eat the fruit to become stronger. Kaguya has done this once, Momoshiki has done this for hundreds of years. And has eaten countless fruit over the years growing stronger, while Kaguya has only eaten 1.

-In Boruto episode 65, Momoshiki asserted he created his nursery. Keep in mind nursery is a term used by the Otsutsuki clan to refer to planets. So basically, Momoshiki created a planet. https://images.app.goo.gl/hP5pTu3r5oQ4UYQm7

-In Novel it mentioned the a nearby Sun was dying, confirming Momoshiki was the reason for it. I could go as far as saying the Star was undergoing a supernova; the novel stated "the dying star emitted a synchrotron radiation." A synchrotron radiation encompasses a light that is more than a billion times greater than the light of the sun. Similarly when a star explodes, It suddenly increases in brightness by a factor of many billions times. According to this a supernova does in fact emit synchrotron radiation. Ergo, Momoshiki destroyed the star by triggering its supernova.

Code:
Conclusion: Kaguya and Momoshiki should be upgraded to Star+ Level while Adult Naruto and Sasuke scale to them.
A High 5-A or 4-C upgrade for Momoshiki through prep-time with multiple shinju trees since he did it in a canon light novel, and the anime supports this.

Code:
This is proof that the novel is canon to the Naruto / Boruto series. https://m.imgur.com/kfQiFSAca

https://m.imgur.com/kfQiFSA

Obviously, Kaguya would only scale with ETSB, n Naruto and Sasuke scales to at least High 5-A for competing with them and technically it was Nerfed Naruto that killed Momoshiki.

Please refrain from attempting to upgrade Kaguya and Momoshiki to Star level or above. We have exhausted the topic and decided it's inconsistent with the franchise's overall showing of power and thus it is now typically viewed as an outlier. Also, it was similarly decided that Kaguya should not be granted durability or attack potency comparable to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball for her casual attacks, as the only scene where this rating would be warranted is strife with PIS. Insistence of this will be unappreciated. Also, although at least one of her pocket realms was confirmed to contain a star, the relative size of it was deemed questionable, and it was discarded as a result.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Please refrain from attempting to upgrade Kaguya and Momoshiki to Star level or above. We have exhausted the topic and decided it's inconsistent with the franchise's overall showing of power and thus it is now typically viewed as an outlier. Also, it was similarly decided that Kaguya should not be granted durability or attack potency comparable to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball for her casual attacks, as the only scene where this rating would be warranted is strife with PIS. Insistence of this will be unappreciated. Also, although at least one of her pocket realms was confirmed to contain a star, the relative size of it was deemed questionable, and it was discarded as a result.
Hella bs considering y'all made Soul King Multi Solar System Level for creating stars which we have zero idea how big they were. At least we can see actual sunlight from the Star in one of Kaguya's dimensions. She was going to destroy it along with one of her other dimensions that are bigger in size than the earth for having higher times Gravity than the earth's. Super biased. They tell me go make a thread and ask for it to get immediately locked😂

Well 1st off, this has already been done before a couple months ago, The Soul King actually created the Soul Society, which has multiple stars, and doesn't scale to anyone. Secondly, having higher gravity =/= bigger and amount of Gravity unknown. Third, Bleach has literally zero to do with Naruto's ratings aside from people bringing it up constantly. Saying "but Bleach used a novel!" isn't an argument as Separate franchises have separate ways in how their Media is treated.

Hst master said:
Well 1st off, this has already been done before a couple months ago, The Soul King actually created the Soul Society, which has multiple stars, and doesn't scale to anyone. Secondly, having higher gravity =/= bigger and amount of Gravity unknown. Third, Bleach has literally zero to do with Naruto's ratings aside from people bringing it up constantly. Saying "but Bleach used a novel!" isn't an argument as Separate franchises have separate ways in how their Media is treated.
SK created the soul society that has multiple stars. We never even see soul king in manga perform any feats himself. Only by statements is he all these things.

Kaguya created her own space of worlds /dimensions that a Sun confirmed Star. So both SK and Kaguya have created Stars. Both should be calced to Star+

This argument comes down to: "Hey, this verse got and upgrade thanks to X things, that means my verse should be upgraded too, if not then this people hate my fav verse!".

I don't mind a High 5-A or 4-C upgrade for Momoshiki through prep-time with multiple shinju trees since he did it in a canon light novel, and the anime supports this.

@Yellaninjaa can you update your post and add the canon timeline of Boruto which shows the novel as canon.

Obviously, Kaguya would only scale with ETSB, but Naruto and Sasuke won't scale to this feat because reasons that are obvious.

"If she could create stars, she would have no need to absorb chakra from the ninja world which wouldn't even amount to that much and use an Expansive Truth Seeking Ball just to destroy her own creation.

Or if she could create stars, she would have created one and threw it directly at Naruto and Sasuke, ending their lives. I'm tired of "this dimension had stars" nonsense for anyone who is in Tier 4, it is not a good enough reason to suggest they are such a level without feats. Kaguya's dimensions might not even be part of realspace and would be no different than an illusory reality created by the Infinite Tsukuyomi, so even if it was a star, it wouldn't scale. After all we don't treat dimensions as universes, especially with pocket realities."

-Sera EX

Now someone close this.

Must I tell u y that makes no sense???^

No one is using 4C Kaguya

But it is accepted that she has stars in he dimensions so that comment from sera wasn't even made with context

Also I too that comment as a joke when I saw illusory reality. Her databook literally says what her rinnegans jutsu allows her to do

@Shadow

I don't even agree with this 4-C thing as of right now but these "arguments" are just stupid.

If she could create stars, she would have no need to absorb chakra from the ninja world which wouldn't even amount to that much and use an Expansive Truth Seeking Ball just to destroy her own creation.

Yeah,it's not like Naruto is a fictional franchise....You want Kishimoto to sit there and do calcs just to appease VSB?

Or if she could create stars, she would have created one and threw it directly at Naruto and Sasuke, ending their lives

Yeah,it's not like Naruto is a fictional franchise.Imgaine if every villain acted out of character and always used his ultimate moves.

I'm tired of "this dimension had stars" nonsense for anyone who is in Tier 4, it is not a good enough reason to suggest they are such a level without feats

I think an official statement from the Databook is enough.

Kaguya's dimensions might not even be part of realspace and would be no different than an illusory reality created by the Infinite Tsukuyomi

That is just headcanon bullshit.

>I think an official statement from the Databook is enough.

>One statement from the Naruto databook to upgrade everyone.

That thing should be ignored by now imo.

Tony di bugalu said:
>I think an official statement from the Databook is enough.
>One statement from the Naruto databook to upgrade everyone.

That thing should be ignored by now imo.
And the manga directly stating that she would create a new dimension but yeah I agree more concrete feats are needed.

If its consistent then I don't have a problem but using that completely flawed databook as a basis to upgrade everyone is wrong. Just look at that lightspeed thread, everyone will scale tp fodder while the god tiers haven't showed anything close to that.

Tony di bugalu said:
If its consistent then I don't have a problem but using that completely flawed databook as a basis to upgrade everyone is wrong. Just look at that lightspeed thread, everyone will scale tp fodder while the god tiers haven't showed anything close to that.
which is completely wrong, S class and some kage would scale generally in just reactions to rel and the God tiers would scale higher and in combat speed too not counting Ay and Bee. The God tier also have two direct Rel+ to light speed feats in the manga but of course "ouTLiEr" is shouted (exactly what we are trying to fix here). Oh and another Rel feat in the last.

Completely??? We use the Databook.

Tbf god tiers scale above might guy who is bending space with sheer speed

Also no everyone will not scale don't know where u got that from bro.

After eating a chakra fruit Kaguya creates a Space consisting of Moons, Planets, and a Star which these planets revolve around. She was going to destroy her Core Planet that connects all her Worlds, and create a new Space. She should be upgrade to 4C for creating her own Space and 4C for her TSB which was gonna destroy her Space.

Proof of Kaguya world sized planets that have Moons https://images.app.goo.gl/9FRTfXb2HjDPCW5J6 https://images.app.goo.gl/XKpXeD3yXT9Y9NKF7 https://images.app.goo.gl/YnqHE8YfaedKrkcX7

This is proof the light novel below is canon https://m.imgur.com/kfQiFSA

In Light Novel Momoshiki has eaten multiple fruits over the years, slowly draining planets over time. He even goes to make a Star collapse via multiple God Trees. The novel says Momoshiki absorbed the energy from a planet, sucking it dry to produce a fruit. And the closest Star who also is effected, is dying out. This would calc Momoshiki to High 5-A to 4-C with prep time via multiple God Tree

Back