• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Right off the back the biggest issue I see is that Mikazuchi has higher Lifting Strength and AP so her Gravity Manipulation can pin her to the ground, while the same can't be said for SK because again Mikazuchi has higher lifting strength.

The main issue if whether or not SK can defeat her before she uses her Gravity Manipulation, which I don't really see happening because her tactics involve projectile spamming which Mikazuchi can block or redirect

Can pinning her to the ground prevent her from teleporting or using forcefields?

Also these and this make it seem like it wouldn't be easy to redirect/block everything.

Mikazuchi can use Gravity Manip of projectiles and SK can't use forcefields without hand gestures to my knowledge, teleportation does work albeit I don't think that really stops her from getting pinned again.

How come only a likely? Are we not sure she did the feat?

Well you can read in the conclusion of my calc why I'm fairly confident it's her doing it. It's just the feat comes from an OP

Also she can use forcefields without hand gestures.

The first attack in the first link isn't really a projectile so much as a large blade jutting out from a rift in space. Same with the attack in the second link, and that one is on an even bigger scale.

Yeah then why only a possibly sand not a solid High 6C.

Yeah but can she do that if she's pinned to the ground and can't move

Wait why only 1 gigaton? Larcade is 8 gigatons and she was able to cut through some of his attacks so I don't think someone 8 times weaker than you would be able to pull that off.

Laracade stomped her and blocked her sword with a finger, she was also weaker than Dimaria, all we can scale her to is Base Wendy, since she killed a Historia

Kagura doesn't scale fully to the calc, only 1/2 of it

Ok, both of these characters are High 7-A but the thing is? Mikazuchi doesn't have the abilities, hax, and such that Kagura from SK has. So, I gotta give it to Kagura from SK for having more variety in abilities. She's also more likely to kill as well, so idk what the FT character can contribute with here.

I don't think you are, but if that's the case why would be use the feat

Want me to make a thread?

Well it's in line with her being able to wipe Kyoto off the map cuz that would sure do it.

About this feat or OP feats in general?

I asked on the Discord and the general consensus was if it happens in the OP but not the actual game or series at any point, it shouldn't be used.

I tried asking the person who told me about the feat if it ever happens in the game, as it's one of the SK games I've not played, but I was never answered.

Back