• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kagami Shouko vs Iihiko Shishime

@Iapitus Idk, her imagination has created universes so obviously she can certainty imagine someone with moon level power so obviously it's not that that lets them surpass her imagination.

I just see it for the Top Rankers, as an unexplained resistance which is common in fiction

All i remember is that she has written like thousands of stories with various different themes. So idk what she hasn't written.

Anyway leaving this thread now have some other stuff to work on.

So it is just purely a matter of power then? Iihiko has some pretty unique ways of attacking, but if its just that then why not just say that they need to be above universal in power?

Cause it would be dumb to suggest these characters with moon level feats are universal due to surpassing Shouko's imagination.

It's clearly not a matter on power, it's just an unexplained resistance.

I mean, there is more to surpassing someone's imagination than power. What kind of abilities usually exist in this verse? Would something like an anthropomorphized analogue for the oral tradition of a legendary hero of days long past be something she would have encountered or would come up with?

Ic

@Celestial Pegasus: Is her usual Law Manip Low 2-C in terms of hax potency? I think you mentioned something like that before...

Agnaa said:
Considering that Iihiko's legend comes from "Passing down the legend" I don't think there's a physical/spiritual substance that would be destroyed along with the universe preventing Iihiko from possessing Kagami. Or in other words, I think the possession would probably still happen.
His legend wouldn't exist either due to Low 2-C erasure kinda erasing the past as well. There is also a distance problem of him possessing someone that exists in a different universe than the destroyed one he died in.

In fact, since we are talking about something the involves rewriting the laws of the world the very mechanism that it is based on wouldn't work anymore.

Ahh that makes sense. Kagami FRA then.

@DontTalk I was just wondering about it before, from what said she has the same power that created the world and thus can rewrite the laws around her as she saw fit.

She can grasp and rewrite anything within her imagination and imagination forms the foundation of creation.

Is that Low 2-C? Idk, i was just pondering about it.

Speaking of Low 2-C, just remembered i need to downgrade someone.

Back