• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We currently have Base War Arc Obito as on par and arguably better than Base Madara since they're both High 7-A but Obito has his 6-C Durability from consistently taking hits from KCM2 Naruto.
Doesn't Madara fight Hashirama?
Who's > KCM2 Naruto?
Who's ~ Obito's Dura?

And didn't Madara push back a tbb rasengan from KCM2 Naruto?

We should know by now not to trust the profiles

Doesn't Madara fight Hashirama?
Who's > KCM2 Naruto?
Who's ~ Obito's Dura?

And didn't Madara push back a tbb rasengan from KCM2 Naruto?

We should know by now not to trust the profiles
We don't accept Hashirama as being on KCM2 Naruto's Level without his Wood Style Jutsu. Base Hashirama is High 7-A Currently.

Well you will probably need to notify other naruto suppoters as i already mentioned this before but well they did not accept this. although obito has few statements that puts him in sosp level, feats says otherwise and also it makes no sense that he will be 6A lmao, maybe High 6A or something.

And the naruto profiles are currently a serious mess High 7A hashirama is also laughable

I agree, although a possibly 5-C for Pre-God Tree Juubidara should still probably be there since he sorta fought back against Six Paths Naruto.

I agree, although a possibly 5-C for Pre-God Tree Juubidara should still probably be there since he sorta fought back against Six Paths Naruto.
That was post god tree, pre god tree was the one who got fodderized by Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto, while Six Paths Sage Mode w/ KCM is the 5-C one

That was post god tree, pre god tree was the one who got fodderized by Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto, while Six Paths Sage Mode w/ KCM is the 5-C one
Nope madara was healing when naruto attacked him.

And in the databook it's stated 6 gates lee=6 paths naruto in tijustu power

So guy should keep his rating cuz hes above lee

The day they accept this is the day I watch Sesame Street from start to finish
Rock lee tijustu= Narutos
TuKdL9bFHnNnLMoV9ENkOAbZiKmz94AAtH2tUp9kmOlZBhuR647ubbLt1j0qpgBsY5SZQKCCBFjrFkcoEq13XVvZ36OF0FQ35U10MUXdSMmTsUUEYtGMZMpZsvgFn2axzTcv0S3A

Guy blew a hole through his stomach

Naruto cut him with an apparent dura neg attack

They are not the same

I mean 6 gates lee doesn't have any anti feats
This is actually true unironically XD He blitzed and sliced Edo Madara in half
main-qimg-1491e8c9da990587f19d768e4641f735-mzj

Saved Guy from a TSO attack
main-qimg-7c860983a12fe48b1c573ac713cf313d-mzj

And threw his kunai faster than 8th Gate Guy or Madara's TSO moved
main-qimg-c0b9e897b65c0d65479213fec5bc0a10-mzj

But yeah, these are all resolve amped feats so prolly don't scale to his regular stats XD
But why tho. Why is KCM at all significant to tier 5 level power? The only somoewhat relevant boost provided by KCM should be the TSO, sensory abilities, and sorta speed.

SPSM Naruto, even without the KCM cloak, did more damage to Madara than Eighth Gate Guy’s Evening Elephant and is comparable to Rinnegan Sasuke, who cut a stronger Madara in half, Lee ain’t scaling to him 🦍
Bruhh Naruto attack a half dead madara. And used a giant RS and it barely did anything. While guy was hurting madara with air punches. His strongest attack almost killed madara naruto barley do anything to madara after be was healed.

Sasuke attacked madara off guard plus it's consistently shown sasukes lighting sword can cut things way above him like bees tail ect. Guy was bullying madara the whole fight.. Madara later absorbed the god tree. Which i don't even think amped him much at all. He just talked about it making him immortal. But if we say chakra amps don't necessarily increase your chakra control then madara stats are probably at the same level as might guys post god tree absorption.

Naw we accept increase in chakra = increase in strength now on site.
K but you do know that's base rock lee with no gates.We also know rock lee can amp him self over 24× with his gates. Even then tho i don't think the cloak would increase his speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back