• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPSM Naruto, even without the KCM cloak, did more damage to Madara than Eighth Gate Guy’s Evening Elephant and is comparable to Rinnegan Sasuke, who cut a stronger Madara in half, Lee ain’t scaling to him 🦍
If only the databook agreed with you :mad:

It just increases chakra reserves
and attack has kakshi said it makes him 3X stronger
(hey more prove chakra increases AP)

We currently accept it as 5x
what will be the new rating for Obito? Madara and Guy should keep their rating tho madara still a hit from naruto and also a dura neg attack so he will scale to spsm base naruto who is still 5C. as for obito i dont know where to scale him but he definitely is not far from the other god tiers

No one keeps the rating.

They all go back to their old ratings.

Because 3 staff members agreed and there's no disagreements, I'm applying the changes.

If the changes have been applied you can close this.
I forgot to even start it.

I need this profiles unlocked

We don’t work like that on the wiki.

Unless it canonically says that it only adds that much, then no.

We don’t work off of calced feats to find amps.
Ok, fair enough, but even from an in universe perspective, it's pretty clear half of Kurama isn't much compared to the Juubi+ levels Naruto's at. Plus Base Naruto clashed with Rinnegan Sasuke who's 5-C
Naruto Chapter 694 Page 17

And when they were equally damaged and tired, they again clashed pretty evenly
Naruto Chapter 697 Page 7
Naruto Chapter 697 Page 9
Naruto Chapter 697 Page 11
Naruto Chapter 697 Page 12
Naruto Chapter 697 Page 13
Naruto Chapter 698 Page 5

That’s kinda derailing, why don’t you just make a separate thread…?

Ok, fair enough, but even from an in universe perspective, it's pretty clear half of Kurama isn't much compared to the Juubi+ levels Naruto's at. Plus Base Naruto clashed with Rinnegan Sasuke who's 5-C
Sasuke isn't 5-C physically, he's unknown. Probably on that ballpark, but not exactly. He's only 5-C using his techniques, only Adult Sasuke is physically equal to Naruto. That's why Naruto can clash with him.

or

Sasuke may have held back during their initial clash. You don't start at your strongest in fights. The final clash was base Sasuke vs base Naruto. Not Rinnegan Sasuke vs Base Naruto. Sasuke said his Rinnegan put too much strain on him, to the point it hurt him. Just because the Rinnegan is physically active doesn't mean it's amping him physically.

Last edited:
Sasuke isn't 5-C physically, he's unknown. Probably on that ballpark, but not exactly. He's only 5-C using his techniques, only Adult Sasuke is physically equal to Naruto. That's why Naruto can clash with him.

or

Sasuke may have held back during their initial clash. You don't start at your strongest in fights. The final clash was base Sasuke vs base Naruto. Not Rinnegan Sasuke vs Base Naruto. Sasuke said his Rinnegan put to much strain on him, to the point it hurt him. Just because the Rinnegan is physically active doesn't mean it's amping him physically.
It doesn't say anything about that on his profile.

Then Naruto didn't start at his strongest by just as much. And if it's active it passively amps him.

I don't think so.

Unknown (Far stronger than before, but to what extent is unknown), Moon Class with Susano'o (The Susano'o greatly increases Sasuke's Striking Strength. Fought and clashed with Kaguya Ōtsutsuki), far higher with Six Paths Susano'o (Absorbed all of the Bijū's Chakra and dramatically increased his Striking Strength)

I always thought Teen Rinnegan Sasuke's AP not being the same as Naruto's was ******* weird, like it doesn't even say that he's on his Level without the Susano'o implying that his Chidori can't do anything to him either when he cut Madara in half with it and slapped Naruto with it so hard he got sent rocketing into the water of the Final Valley.

man i was planning on making a similar CRT

so definitely agree, never liked the 5C rating for Obito guy and 1 eye madara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back